Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin price recovery - page 6. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 03, 2019, 10:26:26 AM
Just a few recovery green candles, no sign of the bull trend in the market. The recovery of altcoin will take a few months but first, there is BTC dominance difficulty which crypto traders should take into consideration. Before trading the altcoin price movement, considering these facts will assist the crypto traders to understand the next candles on the altcoin charts.
I think that the dominance of bitcoin has not reached its highs for this year and until we will not see 75-80 percent, the altcoin market will not begin to recover
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
October 03, 2019, 10:08:42 AM
It is funny that the altcoin fanboys are celebrating a small uptick in the alt market share. Bitcoin dominance went up from less than 50% to 71%, and then slightly declined to 68%. Now the altcoin supporters don't want to talk about the rise from 50%, but they do want to brag about the 3% decline from the 71% level. I don't have any hatred for the alts, and I myself hold a number of coins in my wallet. But to put it honestly, I don't think that the vast majority of the alts have any practical usage.

And do you really believe that the market share will remain intact once the next bull rally starts for Bitcoin? It may happen very soon, and there are multiple reasons for reaching such a conclusion. The number of Bitcoin users have reached a level that was never seen before, and mainstream investors are once again showing interest in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 03, 2019, 09:59:17 AM
Just a few recovery green candles, no sign of the bull trend in the market. The recovery of altcoin will take a few months but first, there is BTC dominance difficulty which crypto traders should take into consideration. Before trading the altcoin price movement, considering these facts will assist the crypto traders to understand the next candles on the altcoin charts.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
October 03, 2019, 09:56:24 AM
Yeah Altcoin price is recovering, but to reach like last year, it takes time, it needs a step by step process. We just wait for that moment to arrive, and must prepare to buy some potential and good Altcoin. We will see a recovery in the price of Altcoin will happen after Halving Bitcoin later.
I think that without another Bitcoin pump, altcoins will not be able to recover to the level of 2017. It is simply not possible.
Certainly it is impossible. No one can pump the market up like in 2017 when there were too many buyers at high prices.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
October 03, 2019, 09:53:58 AM
I know it has been a long bear and we're all bored to death. But do not think that the market has recovered, with every few green candle that occur.

This market still need to sideways/bleed before the situation is ready for another bull market.
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
October 03, 2019, 09:45:43 AM
Yeah Altcoin price is recovering, but to reach like last year, it takes time, it needs a step by step process. We just wait for that moment to arrive, and must prepare to buy some potential and good Altcoin. We will see a recovery in the price of Altcoin will happen after Halving Bitcoin later.
I think that without another Bitcoin pump, altcoins will not be able to recover to the level of 2017. It is simply not possible.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 03, 2019, 02:03:38 AM
the recovering season is yet to come as this is just a move of correction to get a more dump of mostly D4 chart which in some weeks now will be dump and we will see that for another long time .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2019, 12:43:18 AM
Altcoin look good with recovery to higher price, but just small change for higher price of altcoin because until now altcoin every time at down, investor still busy with trading in bitcoin because bitcoin can give much profit than altcoin with higher price, today we get altcoin price look recovery step by step and will be higher again.
The look nice but will they make anything? Invest in top coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 03, 2019, 12:40:23 AM
Altcoin look good with recovery to higher price, but just small change for higher price of altcoin because until now altcoin every time at down, investor still busy with trading in bitcoin because bitcoin can give much profit than altcoin with higher price, today we get altcoin price look recovery step by step and will be higher again.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
October 03, 2019, 12:06:24 AM
just a slight rebound. And in the long term, altcoins only go down and go down. Its price will never reach ATH in 2017 because altcoin is scam
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 02, 2019, 11:59:49 PM
Some altcoins have the potentials to recover whenever they experience a dip in the market, however not all the altcoins recover. Based on the working product of the project and its demand level, the expertise of the team, the use case etc the coin can recover. This is why investors must always study to know all these factors about the project before investing in them.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
October 02, 2019, 11:37:52 PM
im not sure if it happen, but some altcoin back to the first price or can be higher than the first it release. and some still fight and growing, and the other coin price decrease like waterfall. its hard to increase that price, and i have some coin that cant be trade.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
October 02, 2019, 07:59:05 PM
The title says it all — altcoin price recovery is underway. Personally, i would be satisfied if prices go back to where they were a few days ago, but a rally that would take them higher wouldn't hurt, either.

What are your thoughts and expectations?

https://coinmarketcap.com/

I have completely given up predicting the direction of the markets. I know that over time, the direction is up for the top 20 coins. These little dips don't even cause any reaction out me anymore. Neither to the little bullruns either. It's long term that matters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 02, 2019, 07:56:37 PM
There is a reason why it always seems like some old coins are recovering while others are not recovering this is because altcoin recovery is dependent on different factors like;
* the project itself
* the community
* the team and also
* the exchange in which it has been listed on

if all this factors are well planned then an altcoin that is undervalued will most likely recover.

however if it is listed on a useless exchange or the thing is not really serious and explain and they have not built a real community but this loyalty because then the outcome may never recover on the exchange
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 02, 2019, 07:03:55 PM
The title says it all — altcoin price recovery is underway. Personally, i would be satisfied if prices go back to where they were a few days ago, but a rally that would take them higher wouldn't hurt, either.

What are your thoughts and expectations?

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Of course everyone hopes that the price of altcoin can recover and even reach its highest point, but that is only hope. And for the time being it is better for us to continue to observe the movement of market charts and make our speculations about the possibilities that can occur later to take decisions or steps that we will take when the market is in any condition.
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
October 02, 2019, 03:13:52 PM
Their's much disappointed on what happening in atlcoin price, its been too long when the prices of all was impressive because of bitcoin price it affects ETH and especially all altcoin.
I think that if bitcoin falls below $8000, then altcoins will fall even lower and then it will be possible to take them at a good price.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
October 01, 2019, 01:45:14 PM
Alts actually started to have a recovery when BTC dominance is getting a little lower. I expect a big increase in alts in the upcoming 6 months. Today is the best time to buy alts in my opinion, I bagged some and I will be waiting for 6-7 months or maybe over a year. I am sure this recovery will give us so much profit.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
October 01, 2019, 09:33:25 AM
Their's much disappointed on what happening in atlcoin price, its been too long when the prices of all was impressive because of bitcoin price it affects ETH and especially all altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
October 01, 2019, 09:13:44 AM
Altcoin price have recovery to higher but last few minutes price look want to down, still have problem when altcoin price back to normal and have higher price again with higher dominance than bitcoin, maybe waiting when its happen for altcoin recovery to the higher price.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 01, 2019, 08:59:21 AM
if in my opinion the average person believes that if altcoin makes a change and has the goal of developing it in the future (roadmap), the price of altcoin will be bought by traders assuming that altcoin purchased will definitely develop in the future. so it's natural if the price of a cryptocurrency has fluctuations (up / down) or even worthless, because the use of cryptocurrency is only in the trading world.
Pages:
Jump to: