Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin price recovery - page 7. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
October 01, 2019, 08:53:56 AM
Because intense competition will make a lot of crypto die (now more than 3000 altcoins can traded), maybe not more than 100 altcoins can recover so we must be selective so we can avoid from scam altcoins.

I agree that not all altcoins will recover the price, maybe there will even be many dead. With more and more new coins popping up while the market cap value remains stagnant, investors' money will spin to speculate and this will leave coins that already have large transactions
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
October 01, 2019, 08:20:57 AM
Because intense competition will make a lot of crypto die (now more than 3000 altcoins can traded), maybe not more than 100 altcoins can recover so we must be selective so we can avoid from scam altcoins.
But if some altcoins will die, and people will reinvest their funds to another, it should make pump for those 100 altcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2019, 06:32:15 AM
In my opinion, altcoin doesn't get much chance to recover them. Bitcoin does not offer a chance to try to recover altcoins. When altcoins start to recover, then Bitcoin is starting sometimes declining and sometimes prices are rising and altcoins price also start to decline. Thus Altcoins are failing again and again to recover them.
There isn't that much of a chance of recovering coins. There is a lot of old coins that won't make the cut if they were released on a new exchange website.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 01, 2019, 06:29:18 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 01, 2019, 06:05:51 AM
ALTra provides only the best technical analysis charts for altcoins as well as Bitcoin. They believe in charts and T.A., to provide the most accurately, possible information and signals for profitable gains. You can join their free Telegram channel at https://t.me/s/altrapublicchannel or contact Support at https://t.me/altra_support

If you love cryptocurrency, you must follow ALTra's Telegram channel. Best crypto reviews and they even post upcoming events.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
October 01, 2019, 04:23:40 AM
In my opinion, altcoin doesn't get much chance to recover them. Bitcoin does not offer a chance to try to recover altcoins. When altcoins start to recover, then Bitcoin is starting sometimes declining and sometimes prices are rising and altcoins price also start to decline. Thus Altcoins are failing again and again to recover them.
If this continues, it's difficult to predict how we will achieve what we want from market. When the BTC increased, everything had to be different, I guess that the money invested in the altcoins turned to BTC and this scenario began. I think we have no choice but to wait for the King.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
October 01, 2019, 04:10:13 AM
Panic attitude let the downfall of altcoins, it's very hard to see the value of cryptos going down again even BTC is crashing after some long days which is not a good sign for bullish trend. I will say with confidence that altcoin season will begin together with the adoption of technology. I believe it will determine the future of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
October 01, 2019, 03:14:19 AM
October is the season for altcoin start to higher price, I get information on telegram channel and many crypto expert give information about this month will be season for altcoin on the top, today you can check on coinmarketcap how many percent altcoin look good and higher price, maybe until the end of year altcoin will be higher.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 01, 2019, 03:04:27 AM
-snip-
We are in a Altcoin winter after the craze from 2017 I think it will pass after some more falling after the next bitcoin halving and bitcoin starts skyrocketing again it will be the same old story.
Oh man I missed the boat on bitcoin a 4th time time to buy random altcoins to not miss the boat on randomcoin that does some random new thing!!

Same story with me too. I converted most of my bitcoin holdings to litecoin, waves, stratis and few other altcoins in 2018 and over the last one year, total market value of my investment dropped by 70%. When it comes to holding investment for long period, only bitcoin is viable option.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
September 30, 2019, 04:19:01 PM
Price movements between 5% -10% and some green candles will be good for the market. But we need more than 5%-10% for speaking about price recovery.
Market crushed so badly last 2 months. We saw new all time lows again and again at money coins.

BTC increased alt coins crushed. BTC decreased alt coins crushed. BTC stable altcoins crushed.
We need the dynamics of the market to be change for speaking about recovery of the alt coins.

Dominance seems the most effective factor for crushing of alt coins. Once we see the dominance at expecting levels, we can start to speak about recovery alt coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 30, 2019, 04:15:49 PM
I am going to say something that I was not expecting from my self in last years.
Dont buy any of alts, I doubt  that anything will go up in near future or in a long future, the market has been going only down.

Maybe bitcoin is a good bet, but we will see if the trend up will emerge again.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 30, 2019, 04:12:00 PM
Problem with Altcoins prices now is that we all the the block reward for Bitcoin but as more tokens are being unlocked some of them move to the exchange and causing selling pushing the price down, a good example is Hashgraph tokens being released almost on daily basis to the market, it would be difficult to call the bottom for most of these Altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
September 30, 2019, 03:51:42 PM

True that, I never understand this tendency of crypto market.
When Bitcoin falls, altcoins fall. When Bitcoin rises, even then altcoins fall. I certainly remember when Bitcoin was $19K, Ethereum was $1.3K. Fast-forward to present, Bitcoin is currently $8-10K i.e. 50% but Ethereum is only $170-200 i.e. 15% of the highest price.
We are in a Altcoin winter after the craze from 2017 I think it will pass after some more falling after the next bitcoin halving and bitcoin starts skyrocketing again it will be the same old story.
Oh man I missed the boat on bitcoin a 4th time time to buy random altcoins to not miss the boat on randomcoin that does some random new thing!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
September 30, 2019, 03:48:56 PM

True that, I never understand this tendency of crypto market.
When Bitcoin falls, altcoins fall. When Bitcoin rises, even then altcoins fall. I certainly remember when Bitcoin was $19K, Ethereum was $1.3K. Fast-forward to present, Bitcoin is currently $8-10K i.e. 50% but Ethereum is only $170-200 i.e. 15% of the highest price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2019, 03:33:02 PM
Altcoins that aren't well organized and supported will die and its already happening since bear market took over since 2018, i believe that bitcoin can't do it alone with out altcoins so altcoins will always be there standing next to the king but only altcoins that are well built will become succesful

Organization is one of the keys for long-term success. Team is responsible for organization, the project success depends on many factors,
team should be well organized to cover them all. 
   I agree that Bitcoin is the king, and like every king this one needs and army, alt-coins are that army. I think Bitcoin wouldn`t be here where
it is without other alt-coins.
   I too believe that some alt-coins will recover and make further progress, while some will go to zero.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
September 30, 2019, 03:01:21 PM
Altcoins that aren't well organized and supported will die and its already happening since bear market took over since 2018, i believe that bitcoin can't do it alone with out altcoins so altcoins will always be there standing next to the king but only altcoins that are well built will become succesful
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 30, 2019, 02:14:49 PM
Today, everything is technically correct, Bitcoin controls the market, but do not forget that only a small part of people participate in crypto, I think if crypto becomes mass, then widespread trading will begin, including all altcoins
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 30, 2019, 02:02:14 PM
The market is not going well for a long time. That's why alts are also going down. Butbwhen bull run come we will see some significant up move form altcoins. But keep in mind in bear market almost all altcoins are downtrend but in bull run not all of them will go uptreand some of then do. So keep good alts for alt season.
Good advise but how will you define good Alts? What will be your measurements considering project over the other project? The market is not showing any good chance of recovering from how the situation we are experiencing right now. People who are active and not trying to trade with short term goals needs to wait and be very careful to make any assumption regarding with the next rise.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
September 30, 2019, 01:52:13 PM
Altcoin price recovery and after big time die. It's normal, all bad financial altcoin died.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 30, 2019, 01:29:56 PM
It's just another prediction, nothing more. I just hope that BTC and altcoins will not continue to drop. Prices of most altcoins will recover only if Bitcoin grow up. We could only hope that there is a flash pump for some leading altcoin so we could make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: