Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin pump incoming? - page 4. (Read 657 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 11:34:00 AM
For me the movement of price increase of altcoin are depend also in bitcoin price movement. If bitcoin will continue on price fall the pump of altcoins are so disappointing.
Activity: 242
June 17, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
Yes, you can say as market cap is increasing but Bitcoin price is not increasing at that same pace which indicates that money is following into altcoin. In such conditions, low caps altcoin get profited and are easily pumped by investors which gives them chance to rise. This could be the best time to sell your low market cap altcoin as they may fall again if bitcoin prices increases rapidly.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 17, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH,
They reason to this is bitcoin dips are interpreted into panic selling in the altcoin market which is very aggressive to real investors hoping to see green  Cry

those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.
without bitcoin registering any green forget about the altcoin pump but hey for every dip there comes a rise so no need to worry

Let's hope bitcoin will also pump its value so that we'll be seeing altcoins price to pump. Incoming pump is still dependent on how bitcoin behaves and performs in the market right now. The dominoe effect was dragging all coins to dipped situation, that's why we encountered very unpredicatable price along crypto coins as well as entire digital currency economy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.
Something to be kept in mind is that, a coin with a smaller marketcap is likely to have more volatility. Since, BTC and ETH has largest market share, they tend to move less than currencies with smaller market cap. You would have seen some newly listed coin with marketcap of less $500k going to down as far as 80% in this recent correction. It goes same for bull phase, if BTC price gets double, the small volume coin can give as high as 10x returns. So yeah, coins with high volume are less risky but ROI is comparatively les than small cap coins.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
June 17, 2018, 10:26:30 AM
Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH,
They reason to this is bitcoin dips are interpreted into panic selling in the altcoin market which is very aggressive to real investors hoping to see green  Cry

those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.
without bitcoin registering any green forget about the altcoin pump but hey for every dip there comes a rise so no need to worry
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
I still believe that price movement of all altcoins are still depending on the value of BTC and that's very unfortunate especially with ETH. Yes, we can see small percentage of green for the past days and still hoping for bull market in the next few weeks once all the news about FUD's are done. But as per experts, including the CEO of Binance said that this is normal and there's nothing to worry about.
Activity: 630
June 17, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
Not all altcoins will follow the pattern of bitcoin but most will. Ethereum Classic was confirmed as a listing on coinbase so that has pumped and is going to pump even more when the listing goes live.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
June 17, 2018, 03:27:42 AM
The volume of BTC purchases-occur not only through the exchange, we actually can not realize what is really happening. And the market can turn around almost at any time. I think corporations buying up stock exchanges are doing it for a reason. Attention of States, and the same SEC is also not just. A little need to wait and act simply on the situation.

And pump altcoins-well, so they locally and now occur
No matter what’s happening now. If we want keep trading on this market, 6k5-6k7 is still ideal price for BTC. I have bought recently. If BTC gets even lower, I will get more. Because I believe the market will remain.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 16, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.

I hope your speculation will happen soon but i see it more possible in coming months. but for now lets do more extra precaution since Altcoins  in this Bearish period is very  volatile and unstable in terms of pricing so invest only some that you can afford to lose!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 02:39:09 AM
as far as I know altcoin prices often follow bitcoin prices if bitcoin has a price spike then altcoin will also move upwards that means the function of altcoin is indeed an alternative coin of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 16, 2018, 02:04:31 AM
The volume of BTC purchases-occur not only through the exchange, we actually can not realize what is really happening. And the market can turn around almost at any time. I think corporations buying up stock exchanges are doing it for a reason. Attention of States, and the same SEC is also not just. A little need to wait and act simply on the situation.

And pump altcoins-well, so they locally and now occur
Activity: 490
June 16, 2018, 01:45:37 AM
We can not see any pumping of coins for another month. And it's easier to bet on Alts and create an artificial rise in prices. In fact, everything will depend on the bitcoin movement, while only such a strategy is working.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
That is when bitcoin and ethereum will pump again of course those alt coins will pump again because some alt coins relied on the prices of bitcoin and ethereum. but we cant predict when will it ump again because their prices now is dumping..and this is the time to invest alt coin while its in low price and wait for the incoming pump. And hope so bitcoin can recover to its dumping for us to celebrate again for a new price.
Activity: 518
June 15, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
I think if Bitcoin comes to green most of the alts are going to red, then they come back to green again when bitcoin get the stable price.You cannot predict the pump of altcoins
Well you have a point more likely hard to predict when will be the pump of altcoins. But, I think it can happen since the market is always volatile so no one knows what could be the next movement. So btc and ethereum could turns green if this bearish trend will over.
that is, when bitcoin lowers its price at that time, other altcoin prices tend to decrease, so other altcoin price movements follow bitcoin prices rather than follow the price movement of Ethereum, so many people expect that bitcoin will rise soon, and not decrease any further.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
Your predictions have been wrong for the time being. The market has gone down badly. Things are getting out of control and a lot of traders are worried.
Is this a whale's strategy or is it really a downturn? I think this is really the downfall of Cryptocurrency. The bubble burst and was coming to the end.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 10:48:20 PM
I wouldnt go long just yet. We should wait to break some long term resistance before going in.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 15, 2018, 10:43:20 PM
Altcoin price are based on the market cap and bitcoin price because we have seen many time about this situation. So along with bitcoin, the price of altcoin will start increasing in the market, everything is a speculation but don't know specific dates about when they start increasing.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
June 15, 2018, 10:39:59 PM
A pump is obviously going to happen in here, but it will take some time until the good news are going to come, and it will happen slowly, not just like many people think that it is going to be
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 15, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
Of course altcoin has increased but not a large scale, only relatively slightly different from the previous market when in good condition, can reach a large scale, will not last long for me if Bitcoin and Ethereum are not in good condition, which at this price all altcoin strongly influenced by the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's good to see if the current altcoin trend is whether it will be a longer continuity or fall is not worth the increase, do not exploit any chance.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 08:36:09 PM
Yes the pump is really going to start as the price of bitcoin and ethereum started to increase. But keep in mind that the pump always come with the bitcoin price and not with ethereum price as a few months ago when the price of bitcoin was down and ethereum was increasing then all the coins were down. Which showed us that the price of other altcoins are fluctuating with the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: