Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin pump incoming? - page 6. (Read 657 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 15, 2018, 01:13:13 PM
Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.

not sure.
we now on pump dump weekly by ..
i dont know who behind it.
sometimes bloody red,sometimes greedy green.
and this trend already happening since a few month's ago.
and the point, i am not sure the end this year will be like the last year.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
June 15, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
It looks to me more like the price is trying to stabilize where it's at a bit. It will probably stay somewhere around this price point and may go either up and down a few percentage for the next few days or a week or so. Then, I don't know what is going to happen. It very well could go up. We'll just have to see.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
June 15, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
Altcoins usually experience slightly more exaggerated price movements than BTC and ETH, those two are in the green and the trend will likely continue. Meaning that altcoins will very likely pump way up as well.
This looks a bit different than it, the recent news about the classified of bitcoin and ethereum only gives a short-term hype to the market. It looks like the price has back again to search the stability. as you can see that ethereum has already traded below $500 in this day. Yesterday it was around $520 the price movement of bitcoin and ethereum can't be considered as a clue to predict the future of crypto.

A pump is very less likely to happen at these times. The market hasn't even full recovered yet. I'd expect eth to recover to maybe ~$700-$800 at the 1st or 2nd week of July like it did on May.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
June 15, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
I don't think it will happen, this crash really hurts lots of altcoins and I think that lots of them will never recover. Eth and Btc went up because the SEC said it is not a securities but the news is not good enough for a big rally, this could be a dead cat bounce
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 10:49:19 AM
That is not impossible but we don't know when since there is a lot of unexpected things that happen in cryptocurrency. Even though pumps don't happen, we should continue to trust our coins. But I hear a lot of news where people are saying that pumps happen during Q3 and Q4 of the year. Since those times are near, I am also hoping for that to happen.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
June 15, 2018, 10:40:31 AM
This looks a bit different than it, the recent news about the classified of bitcoin and ethereum only gives a short-term hype to the market. It looks like the price has back again to search the stability. as you can see that ethereum has already traded below $500 in this day. Yesterday it was around $520 the price movement of bitcoin and ethereum can't be considered as a clue to predict the future of crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
June 15, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
Yes, ethereum and bitcoin coins are in the middle of rising prices.
Hopefully it continues and affects some other altcoin.

Not all altcoins will experience an increase as well, because the bnyak altcoin available in the market can not afford to compete.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
I think it will not last long if bitcoin and ethereum have not recovered, alt always pumped in any situation, but for now I'm sure his pump will not be high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
June 15, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
The market might be green today but it's very minimal, 1-2% at most. I would call it more of a neutral day, maybe we could call that yellow. When the market truly turns green everything will be growing 10% or more per day for a decent period of time. If we see BTC move back to around 8k then alts will get their pump also.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: