Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin question and answer better option to earn money in crypto - page 4. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
It is absolutely important to follow the trend in cryptocurrency. But it is necessary to follow these trends according to the dosage. Because there is a constantly evolving technology and new technologies are constantly emerging. Every new technology destroys the previous technology, except for the marginal ones. As a matter of fact, you can blow up those cryptocurrencies in your hands. I do not recommend keeping cryptocurrencies for a long time, except for marginal and proven cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
  ::)Altcoins are always in the news, should we change our coin according to crypto trends
Are you sure to change your altcoins based on the trends?
What kind of altcoins do you have?
In my opinion, altcoins that are hype on the trends will be only for a while, not permanent or long-term altcoins. They may be really hype, they have very big news with high pump, but, after that, they will be falling down to the bottom as soon as possible. If you are a high-risk taker and have understood how to utilize every chance at the right time, you may do it. But if you cannot, better to stay with safer altcoins that have long term fundamental and use cases, moroever the top coins.
It is not really a surprise that the person that you are quoting and that said something like that has been around this market for just a few months, many people that come to this market do so with the idea of making a lot of money as fast as they can, meaning that they have no intention of investing in bitcoin or altcoins that have been here in the market for a long time, so they are always looking for what is hot, and while without a doubt if you happen to select the right coin the profits can be incredibly, the most likely scenario is that you make a mistake and lose money, which then leads to subsequent mistakes as investors get desperate as they were not expecting to lose money at all.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
  ::)Altcoins are always in the news, should we change our coin according to crypto trends
Are you sure to change your altcoins based on the trends?
What kind of altcoins do you have?
In my opinion, altcoins that are hype on the trends will be only for a while, not permanent or long-term altcoins. They may be really hype, they have very big news with high pump, but, after that, they will be falling down to the bottom as soon as possible. If you are a high-risk taker and have understood how to utilize every chance at the right time, you may do it. But if you cannot, better to stay with safer altcoins that have long term fundamental and use cases, moroever the top coins.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
~
Day trading did not work for me even though I was monitoring my assets and I was keeping up with my schedule that day. Maybe other people could have better results than me since they had studied the coin longer and have more experience than me, but I guess it's good for them.
I am just into holding coins right now, primarily Bitcoin.
It is not that surprising, it is know that most traders fail to make any money in all markets, and I am sure the vast majority of them are day traders, day trading is by far the most difficult way to trade the markets, as you have to give the markets your undivided attention and if for some reason you happen to get distracted by a few minutes then a trade that could have been profitable instead makes you to lose money, however at least you learned your lesson and you are now holding your bitcoin, which is the safest and in many times the only way in which most of us can make any profits in this market.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0

Do you mean that you should change your altcoin portfolio depending on the trend that is happening right now?
What if your last portfolio assets are worthier than those new coins or tokens?
Be wise and not only follow the hype. The hype will be bigger, very big enough. But most hypes will not survive for long. And once you get it, you may regret changing the assets to the new one. We can exactly add some to our portfolio with the new hype coins, but not for long term. And you must also know the right time to sell again the coins in rderto get the profits, not being dead coins again in the wallet.

A lot depends how useful are the coins that are in your portfolio.
To grow in price the coin must be useful and in demand.
Now airdrops are popular and there are products that allow to make airdrops more simple like this https://twitter.com/Artikfinance/status/1500098076035407875

Many people participate in airdrops to get free tokens. A lot of projects conducts airdrops and there is a big demand in them.
But it is necessary to participate in airdrops that are profitable.
Some tokens of airdrops costs nothing and it is important to check everything.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
~
Day trading did not work for me even though I was monitoring my assets and I was keeping up with my schedule that day. Maybe other people could have better results than me since they had studied the coin longer and have more experience than me, but I guess it's good for them.
No need to worry maybe you need to learn and try more and indeed for daily trading we are required to keep abreast of market movements,
the most important thing for you better focus first on what you are doing,
everything needs a process so if you really want to be successful in day trading you need to improve on a few things
Activity: 1288
Merit: 564
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃

This is the fastest way to burn your money, not all are able or can make money from Crypto trending these are pump and dump coins unless you know the movement of whales behind these pumps and dump coins you are sure to lose money investing in these trending coins, many of these coins are useless and have no usability or platform at all.
If Day Trading, probably it can work provided that the trader is well knowledge as well knows how to monitor their assets well if not it will just make him at loss. We can’t study all coins that gets trend as they can be too many at that time or it’s volume is too much or not enough to make profit. Many factors should be consider in buying and not all coins worth risking like how other altcoins that get trends before or hype during ICO that loses their value afterawhile.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Activity: 29

Now airdrops are popular and there are products that allow to make airdrops more simple like this https://twitter.com/Artikfinance/status/1500098076035407875

Airdrops is a good way of promotion. It allows to attract attention to the project, but there are a lot of different airdrops and it is very difficult to choose the best airdrop especially when participants do not have experience in conducting airdrops.
Activity: 72

Do you mean that you should change your altcoin portfolio depending on the trend that is happening right now?
What if your last portfolio assets are worthier than those new coins or tokens?
Be wise and not only follow the hype. The hype will be bigger, very big enough. But most hypes will not survive for long. And once you get it, you may regret changing the assets to the new one. We can exactly add some to our portfolio with the new hype coins, but not for long term. And you must also know the right time to sell again the coins in rderto get the profits, not being dead coins again in the wallet.

Activity: 13
should we change our coin according to crypto trends

What do you mean by this? You have to be clear.
Changing coin according to crypto trends is meaning what exactly. You can sell your coins to buy another preferable coin if that is what you mean but you should explain better. If the hype of a coin is interesting you, you can make a shift but altcoins are mainly almost same, hype and dump.

It looks like the OP wants to buy altcoins, around which there is a hype, but in this case there is a very high probability of buying coins at high. And as we know, almost 100% after high, a dump happens to the coin, which leads to the fact that you either fix a loss or become a long-term investor.

Forced hodl Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
should we change our coin according to crypto trends

What do you mean by this? You have to be clear.
Changing coin according to crypto trends is meaning what exactly. You can sell your coins to buy another preferable coin if that is what you mean but you should explain better. If the hype of a coin is interesting you, you can make a shift but altcoins are mainly almost same, hype and dump.

It looks like the OP wants to buy altcoins, around which there is a hype, but in this case there is a very high probability of buying coins at high. And as we know, almost 100% after high, a dump happens to the coin, which leads to the fact that you either fix a loss or become a long-term investor.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
~snip~
It seems to me that your example may be true for bitcoin and ethereum, but not for bnb. Everything is fine with bnb now, but there is a big risk that binance can be hacked, or its activity will be blocked on some continents, or for some other reason, and this can greatly affect the price. Of course, if you bought bnb tokens at 5 cents, then these risks are not very dangerous for you, but if someone buys bnb now, then the risks are very high.
When Binance gets hacked, it could affect BNB price and other coins, let alone bitcoin and ethereum, because it's all on Binance, and people could lose trust if that happened. The price of BNB now is quite high. Therefore, if he chooses BNB and sticks with the coin, at least he can use some of his BNB for the staking program at BNB. It will be more profitable for him because he can get a share of the coins launched by BNB. But hopefully, before he decides which coin to choose, he has done his research and doesn't expect too much to invest in new coins.
Activity: 1025
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

I think it's very risky if you want to convert coins that are trending in crypto, because I think coins that are hype will only last temporarily, it's best if you focus on the assets you currently have, especially if the assets you hold have good potential such as , matic, solana, polkadot, binance and eth or coins that have other strong fundamentals, then you need to be patient to get big profits from the assets you have, but if you have capital you can try investing with hype coins and hope that luck is on your side,
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Be aware of changing your old coins(stable) to new one as they are most likely to go down. If you know how to go with the flow, then it is good for you, as long as you know how to trade those and sell when needed. They pump it at some point and dip double or more. If I were you, I would be on a stable coin with strong foundation.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
So you want to convert just to join in the crypto trends? I don't think if that is good idea because as my experienced most of the hyped coins that I invested before will go dump, it's just temporary. It's really risky if you invest a coin that already reach the all time high.. You better to keep hold your coins no need to convert.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
And i tried to avoid such trendy coins, because all of the trends will never in your favour when you will invest with wrong project, trendy coins always high risky especially in the current market i see mostly hyped coins didn’t survive in the long run. So without your own analysis in any new trendy project, most possibility to suffer a huge of losses.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
If you are not a professional trader, trading too much is often damaging. You can follow trend coins, but they are purely speculative. I think you should choose the right few coins and continue with them. Soon, Bitcoin may rise.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen

If you look through it, they just published those articles whenever they planned to hold back and leave the others hanging waiting for another bull-run of that altcoins after they bought it. You need to be careful because what you see in that popular crypto news are just baits and also tweets from known celebrities that are whales in crypto are also deceiving. in this case, you don't have anyone but yourself, to make your own research and continue learning throughout the years on your journey in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
If you change your coin according to the crypto trend, I think you will have a hard time making a profit because that means you will sell your coins or tokens, regardless of the price and conditions. If it's better, you really look for coins that can survive and adapt to all trends such as bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, or others, so you don't have to bother to always change your coins based on crypto trends.
It seems to me that your example may be true for bitcoin and ethereum, but not for bnb. Everything is fine with bnb now, but there is a big risk that binance can be hacked, or its activity will be blocked on some continents, or for some other reason, and this can greatly affect the price. Of course, if you bought bnb tokens at 5 cents, then these risks are not very dangerous for you, but if someone buys bnb now, then the risks are very high.
Pages:
Jump to: