Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet. - page 13. (Read 13696 times)

Activity: 941
Merit: 100
July 04, 2019, 01:32:51 AM
So far, from the very beginning of 2019, I see improvements only with respect to Bitcoin.  Aetherium slightly improved its position, but friends of altcoin did not surprise me with their prices.  But I coins did not even budge.  I do not even know what can be assumed until the end of this year.
we are in a different year, where trade and investment may be centered and bigger on bitcoin. we cannot overcome this dominance that makes altcoin difficult to grow. if this continues, maybe altcoin this year should try to create their own pump. otherwise they will not move.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 04, 2019, 01:28:07 AM
According to several people included the CZ himself (Binance CEO) stated that we might not have an alt season this time

Well, i won't really say that we won't have an ALt season. But not an "ALL alt season"
What's the differences here? During the "ALL ALT Season", basically almost 90% of the alts go up in price. Scam, copy pasted project, unrealistic project and etc
Everything pumped

But this time, guess people will be more smarter and more careful on their investment choices.
Not saying that fake project won't pump, but less. More genuine project will definitely appreciate in price if they developed something well
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 04, 2019, 01:25:42 AM
Altcoin is just a vague category. The market has changed a lot and we can't just divide it into altcoin and bitcoin as their price movement are getting independent of each other. There always will be a trend but altcoin price are rising and falling depending on what they do and how they perform. So, its better to choose the right coin for you be it bitcoin or any.
Most of us hoping that altcoin will have its good season to start are those who bought last year or the previous years, we now are holding a non worthy coins so we are hoping that season will arrive so we have a chance to see it rise and sell if the timing is good.

I think for now people are investing heaving in bitcoin since it's the most profitable coin so far, of course except BNB who really made a decent increase this year and have its ATH, the rest of the coins are just not doing great so far.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
July 04, 2019, 12:51:51 AM
Altcoin is just a vague category. The market has changed a lot and we can't just divide it into altcoin and bitcoin as their price movement are getting independent of each other. There always will be a trend but altcoin price are rising and falling depending on what they do and how they perform. So, its better to choose the right coin for you be it bitcoin or any.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
July 04, 2019, 12:48:17 AM
There is a time for altcoin season I think and right after the bitcoin bullrun but strong altcoins can also go on uptrend. Almost all funds are reverted to bitcoin making most of the altcoins down and short of volume. Some investors believe that altcoins with very active developers will be the ones to go up first after the bullrun stopped so some of them might starting to accumulate altcoins for their anticipated rise in the coming days or months.
Bitcoin has dominated crypto market since start of 2019, and we already passed two quarters this year. Soon, altcoin season will be here, especially when bitcoin maintains its price stably at high range, around $11,000 to $13,000. I strongly believe that bitcoin has to re-accumulate for next few months before taking off again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 04, 2019, 12:26:16 AM
So far, from the very beginning of 2019, I see improvements only with respect to Bitcoin.  Aetherium slightly improved its position, but friends of altcoin did not surprise me with their prices.  But I coins did not even budge.  I do not even know what can be assumed until the end of this year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 03, 2019, 10:14:05 PM
There is a time for altcoin season I think and right after the bitcoin bullrun but strong altcoins can also go on uptrend. Almost all funds are reverted to bitcoin making most of the altcoins down and short of volume. Some investors believe that altcoins with very active developers will be the ones to go up first after the bullrun stopped so some of them might starting to accumulate altcoins for their anticipated rise in the coming days or months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
July 03, 2019, 09:50:37 PM
Price of all cryptocurrency really is changing, sometimes its going up and sometimes it goes down, but in this event we must not give up on our token especially if this token is really a good investment, like for example the binance token,
Before the price of this token is only $0.5 when i started bitcoin but as you can see as of now, the price of it is $32.00. This is a good example of a good project. this token sometimes goes down and up, the good thing in this situation is to buy when the price is low.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
July 03, 2019, 07:20:22 PM
I am still patiently waiting for the time for altcoins. Altcoins is surely will grow like bitcoin, but time has come yet. So do not lose hope in altcoins, because altcoins will follow the trace of bitcoin soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
July 03, 2019, 07:16:05 PM
i think altcoin season will come after bitcoin reach 15k usd and then it will stable and alts will fly and i can say alts run for longterm is brightful
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 03, 2019, 07:13:49 PM
I agree, that altcoin season is not yet here because as we can see in the market there is no such a big increase mostly in the crypto market so it is much wiser to wait until we can see bitcoin and other top cryptocurrency increases a lot which could be the start of bullrun.
Yes.There is no reason to quit from our altcoins investment because definitely, its season will still come soon. Just be more patient and learn also to invest in bitcoin as it is still leading the market today. Hopefully once bull run will appear in the market, altcoins will have its own price market increased too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 03, 2019, 07:03:48 PM
Typicaly, it has been that way.
BTC leads the way then alts follow.
But I feel like this time will be pretty different.
The market is more mature and a lot of the new investment is comming from institutional money.
They typically play it way more safe.

so I feel like only a handful of very strong alts will be able to pump along with bitcoin.
It also makes sense when you think about it.
How many speculative alts can there actually be?
Unless a project actually starts producing something and has utility and value for their coin it can't stay valuable forever.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 03, 2019, 07:00:07 PM
I agree, that altcoin season is not yet here because as we can see in the market there is no such a big increase mostly in the crypto market so it is much wiser to wait until we can see bitcoin and other top cryptocurrency increases a lot which could be the start of bullrun.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 03, 2019, 06:52:00 PM
For now, the altcoin trend is starting to grow. Because I lost a few times because the altcoin prices suddenly declined. But the thing to do is not to complain. But I will buy again and again my favorite altcoin. Because I'm sure the positive trend of altcoin will come.
Activity: 531
July 03, 2019, 06:05:42 PM
For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

Well, I agree to you and I think you're right. Altcoin season may not be here yet but it'll soon follow Bitcoin. So let's just be patient just like you said for the prices to rise up then sell high for profits.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
July 03, 2019, 08:43:53 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 03, 2019, 08:15:26 AM
No one can ensure the right time for the altcoin season. Everyone must believe it will come and all we can do is wait. With the absence of the altcoin season, of course, now is the right time to have more altcoins.
Yes, unfortunately, it is impossible to know when, and most importantly, there will be or even a growth for one or another tool. That's about the  Link was known about his plans for a very long time, and he has grown very recently.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
July 03, 2019, 07:53:56 AM
No one can ensure the right time for the altcoin season. Everyone must believe it will come and all we can do is wait. With the absence of the altcoin season, of course, now is the right time to have more altcoins.
Yes, the only plus is. that altcoins have not yet grown, this is what they can buy at the bottom, but this is if there is still something to buy.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
July 02, 2019, 05:59:18 PM
as developer works on manage with distinctive to returns with the modest on resuts with the development investors to wait and manage with scheme of evaluation as fine of one as prepared with the position to put with spares of funds to begins of new position on market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 02, 2019, 05:53:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: