Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet. - page 2. (Read 13696 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 10
July 29, 2019, 03:39:26 AM
There is nothing certain on the cryptoqurrency market even when the price of bitcoin rises is also not necessarily the price of altcoin to follow it. for me if we want to invest better than the results of our own research, whether it invests in bitcoin or other altcoins, if I think it's feasible, of course I will accept it.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 29, 2019, 01:29:00 AM
For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time
Well I can partly agree to your addendum because all altcoins are dependent on the value of bitcoin. But recent developments have shown btc rising and altcoins falling. Aside from that, if any alt will rise it is somehow fully dependent on the works put in by the project team and its community
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
July 28, 2019, 01:23:06 PM
Anyway, this year is much better. New IEO projects. Bitcoin growth from $ 4500. Rose and ETH. Of course, the price is now much lower than in 2017, however, we saw an increase after a long fall. This gives us hope to continue working.
yes, trade is better. and prices have increased. many people expect more than this, because they are left behind to buy when prices fall. this year may not be the time for altcoins, but next year there is still new hope.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
July 28, 2019, 01:18:09 PM
for now it hasn't arrived yet. we are still waiting for that to happen. all of our hopes for this year, but if not, it will probably be close to updates from ethereum and bitcoin next year. we don't know what will happen next year. but we must still try to be patient to finally party.

Anyway, this year is much better. New IEO projects. Bitcoin growth from $ 4500. Rose and ETH. Of course, the price is now much lower than in 2017, however, we saw an increase after a long fall. This gives us hope to continue working.
Activity: 345
July 28, 2019, 01:07:45 PM
for now it hasn't arrived yet. we are still waiting for that to happen. all of our hopes for this year, but if not, it will probably be close to updates from ethereum and bitcoin next year. we don't know what will happen next year. but we must still try to be patient to finally party.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 28, 2019, 01:03:10 PM
If ever there is an altcoin season this year, it might be short-lived if bitcoin continuous its bullish trends throughout the year. But expect some altcoins like ethereum and litecoin to go up even bitcoin is in uptrend of ongoing development like upgrade and halving respectively. Other altcoins may eventually go up briefly if the condition become favorable to them or some big investors pump them.
Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 28, 2019, 12:25:33 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will finish its correction soon. The correction of Bitcoin might last for months to help it reconsolidating. After Bitcoin reconsolidation ends, Bitcoin will rise, then altcoins will fall again. Massacre will come to altcoins again, but it is for future. For now, altcoins will recover by taking advantage of Bitcoin corrections.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 28, 2019, 07:30:29 AM
That is true altcoin season is not started yet.
Maybe it will coming in the q4 of this year,imo.

Hopefully, but the price movement of bitcoin this quarter is very crucial, so far, it seemed like it's not moving bullish, there is swing of price and bitcoin today is down, but it I hope it will not go below further.
I already hope for nothing. There are a couple of altcoins that I hold in long. As for Bitcoin ... at a price of 30k, it will give a profit of 10x, tokens of projects with great potential can give a profit more
I was thinking the same, I go hard on altcoins because the trend says they are more profitable, but now they are not yet performing.
If we based on 2017, altcoins are so profitable, especially XRP, so that maybe what in the mind of people why they keep buying, the future is just so unpredictable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 28, 2019, 05:18:46 AM

Hopefully, but the price movement of bitcoin this quarter is very crucial, so far, it seemed like it's not moving bullish, there is swing of price and bitcoin today is down, but it I hope it will not go below further.
I already hope for nothing. There are a couple of altcoins that I hold in long. As for Bitcoin ... at a price of 30k, it will give a profit of 10x, tokens of projects with great potential can give a profit more
It is a waste of time - to hope at this market. here you can only study and become a professional and work hard to become successful. Those who just hope - leave the market
I mean that the diversification of the investment portfolio should be differently directed. I came to the conclusion that investing only in the critoindustry is very risky. There are other ways to make a profit.

This is the same for every industry if you only pick one and then invest all the money you have into it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 27, 2019, 03:08:31 PM

It is a waste of time - to hope at this market. here you can only study and become a professional and work hard to become successful. Those who just hope - leave the market
I mean that the diversification of the investment portfolio should be differently directed. I came to the conclusion that investing only in the critoindustry is very risky. There are other ways to make a profit.
Activity: 147
July 27, 2019, 09:18:34 AM
Bitcoin is always the market leader, altcoins will follow the trend of bitcoin. If we want to see the growth of altcoins, we need to see bitcoin grow strongly to its peak and move sideways for a long time. That's when altcoins will be pumped, with bitcoin capital to pour into altcoins.
That is right, and today, bitcoin has led the  market as it usually does. Bitcoin falls, altcoins rise; they mostly move in opposite directions. This is a very good real time example for bitcoin leadership in crypto market. Do you agree with me with the today example for bitcoin?
Activity: 126
July 26, 2019, 10:52:33 PM
More chances, more risks. I meant with altcoins or tokens, you should accept higher risks before invest. For bitcoin, you won't get loss if you own your  bitcoin for years. I believe bitcoin will keep increasing in value. Altcoins and tokens (bad ones) might tail off over time, very constrasting compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 25, 2019, 04:51:06 PM

Activity: 126
July 24, 2019, 03:45:28 AM
Bitcoin will have to be corrected, it is unavoidable if we look at the price chart of bitcoin, we will easily see how far it have moved from its bottom. From its bottom, during its ride over more than 7 months, there is no serious correction, so now it's time, I believe. I still don't think bitcoin will go into its next bullish period in fourth quarter this year. It might be only jump into new bullish wave in early months of 2020.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
July 24, 2019, 03:27:58 AM
it does not really mean that altcoins will end this year because it is just starting to get better now if you're investing in new potential altcoins and selling when they increase their value to make a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 24, 2019, 03:17:30 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
July 23, 2019, 09:39:33 AM
Alts hasn't even started to grow normally yet, because Bitcoin hasn't started to fall yet, it's now standing still and is likely to grow in time until there's no alt of the season
need a stronger market stability to make an altcoin pump. because if not then the pump that occurs will not last long and then drop back. let this market grow slowly and prepare to pump again. some updates are available this year for altcoins, we see how this market responds to that update.
Activity: 63
July 23, 2019, 09:36:31 AM
Yea you are right. The number of BTC maximalist is increasing during BTC bull run but after the start of the altseason rally, you are going to see how the things are going to change. Just wait a little bit more. BTC dominance starts to decrease and this could be a sign for alts.
After enojyed the ride of bitcoin over first six months, whales will start to enjoy rides of altcoins. They will do what they have to do to help altcoins start moving. I don't think within this year, we won't see altcoin season. I also agree with you on the good indicator for altcoin season, bitcoin domination has gradually decreased.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
July 23, 2019, 05:36:22 AM
For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

Yea you are right. The number of BTC maximalist is increasing during BTC bull run but after the start of the altseason rally, you are going to see how the things are going to change. Just wait a little bit more. BTC dominance starts to decrease and this could be a sign for alts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
July 23, 2019, 05:31:08 AM
it does not mean that the end of the altcoins ends because many new altcoins now have the potential so I'm sure that you'll earn more if you invest in altcoins rather than in investing in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: