Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin that would soar high by the year's end - page 2. (Read 437 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
If we observe the charts, there is always a trend of price increase in all (or probably most if not all) of altcoin or everything that has value everytime the year ends. Now if one do want to do trading would it be best to do it per year? and if one does this, is there a way to identify which altcoin would yield the greatest price increase so that at the start of the year you may have the time to prepare for it?

No one knows about that which will soar high by the year end, because if anyone knows which and when coins to invest that is probably soar and can gives you a very good profits, i think it is not just to be more wealth but he/she come back again to get all profits he want infinitly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I think many of the altcoins are going to surge high by some months to come and since November and December of every end of the year is the best time to make money from cryptocurrencies market I think bitcoin,  ethereum, lisk, litecoin, neo, wave and zcash should be carefully watch on.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
Nobody knows which altcoin will soar high. Any of alts can be pump by whales or other maipulators.Its just the profit game for them.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io

I'm betting on the IOTEX project. Firstly, the price is higher than the ICO. Secondly, the development is strictly on the road map. Thirdly, they sponsor several conferences. Fourth, they take part in large conferences. Fifthly, for their community they always sum up and go out to communicate, with all the news. Here is the latest news - https://telegra.ph/IOTEX-Tyazheloe-leto-2018-g-09-24
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
It is very difficult to say what altcoins to the end of the year will grow, I'm leaning toward the Eth and NEO, I think the best projects on the market today and they should grow by the end of the year.

In 2013 bitcoin prices went up to $1000+ from around $100. In 2014 BTC prices again came down quite fast like last year and it reaches around $200 in 2015. But again to it has hit that $1000 mark on last year means more than two years time to reach back to previous peak price. If we follow that tread again then we may not see any fireworks in a crypto market this year but it may take more time to see all-time high prices again. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I would rather to recommend you one of the top10 coins in a coinmarketcap because thereare a lot of big chances that would soar up high in the coming months or just by the end of this year. And one thing is for sure year per year the market shows a lot of surprises with the value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I only have 3 choices of altcoins that will soar later this year. first ripple, second eos, and third etherum.

I think of it too. Especially the etc. Etc gone too far for it to fail this year. It will probably soar high next to bitcoin. Itmay face irregularity but then it will be okay and then prove that it is not a bubble then soar up the value. We just meed to wait so that we can see what is the outcome. Etc is the king of altcoins just wait for it to roar.
Are you kidding me? What makes you believe with ETC? it's just another copy cat coin that has been generated through DAO fork. Lol this was actually true if you are joking with your own statement say that etc as the king of altcoin.
ETC is not a bitcoin and it's on the same level as another fork coin just like bitcoin cash.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I only have 3 choices of altcoins that will soar later this year. first ripple, second eos, and third etherum.
There's a lot of speculation regarding Ripple. Trends say that Ripple is bound to come down. You think it really is advisable to invest?
Activity: 448
If we observe the charts, there is always a trend of price increase in all (or probably most if not all) of altcoin or everything that has value everytime the year ends. Now if one do want to do trading would it be best to do it per year? and if one does this, is there a way to identify which altcoin would yield the greatest price increase so that at the start of the year you may have the time to prepare for it?
If you look at the diagrams in the conditions of bears, then you need to choose the most stable coins. And this ether and eos, the other coins show themselves as pumps with very intensive corrections.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
Have you read about anyting about POD right now? They're stilll not available at the exchanges but their market cap is already 100k+. I feel this will moon anytime after it got listen on an exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I do not think any coin will be doing any soaring this year, there has already been one bull market already this year, I don't think that we are going to have another one so soon, but if I was to bite and take a guess then I would be rooting for monero, by the years end if any coin is going to bull it will be that coin due to everybody going into privacy coins.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
This year is not likely to see such a dramatic increase in value, there are a lot of bearish sentiments hanging around right now, and we don't have the support of the widespread media to indicate a huge bull run. Right now, ICOs are a bad investment choice as the vast majority of them seem to crash like hell when they reach an exchange so you are likely to be throwing your money away as few ICOs actually offer something the market other than a money grabbing scam.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think of it too. Especially the etc. Etc gone too far for it to fail this year. It will probably soar high next to bitcoin. Itmay face irregularity but then it will be okay and then prove that it is not a bubble then soar up the value. We just meed to wait so that we can see what is the outcome. Etc is the king of altcoins just wait for it to roar.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
There is no right prediction for it although. Someone might be disappointed if you were giving a fact that a coin may soar high.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
You can’t be able to tell which altcoin will soar high in every year, that’s not really possible and don’t invest your money in just one altcoin while there are many of them in the market that are very good. Just choose like three or even five altcoins and invest your money in all of them, then you can wait and watch them as they grow. If you invest only in one it might not turn out to be what you expected it to be.
Yes, we are talking about altcoins here and unless we want to start comparing their previous ATH before investing, no one can know exactly how far they would end up going before reversing at any point.

What we have is always going to be the trends, and that is all we can use to make market decisions either when it comes to buying or selling when the time comes, but for now, I guess we just have to see how things would eventually turn out, because nothing is guaranteed to how well a market moves and the best is to just diversify one's portfolio to spread the risk as well as the profits.
Activity: 448
The forum does not distribute insider information. However, there are coins on which to rationally pin hopes, for example, EOS, NEO
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
It is very difficult to say what altcoins to the end of the year will grow, I'm leaning toward the Eth and NEO, I think the best projects on the market today and they should grow by the end of the year.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
You can’t be able to tell which altcoin will soar high in every year, that’s not really possible and don’t invest your money in just one altcoin while there are many of them in the market that are very good. Just choose like three or even five altcoins and invest your money in all of them, then you can wait and watch them as they grow. If you invest only in one it might not turn out to be what you expected it to be.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
seems a lot of traders prefer eth more than other coins, and as i look into the 30 day data of eth there is no specific pattern that we can observe but it seems to go back to rise again, do you think it will continue towards the end of the year? btw i really am very thankful for all of your help and opinions it really helps me learn more about bitcoin and trading Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Altcoins that will rise are eth, dogecoin, eos, deeponion. They are potential alts and they will always prove their worth. I will always be positive holding these alts long term would give large profits.
Pages:
Jump to: