Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Trading - page 2. (Read 964 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right? but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.

Sorry because I didn't deliver it fluently but for those who understand what I mean, can I ask your opinion? Thanks! 
I think that this time is very suitable for you to buy and trade altcoin, the market is showing signs of recovery when bitcoin prices are increasing continuously and is currently adjusted at $ 6700 level. I think the bitcoin price will still be able to keep rising so you can rest assured buying and trading altcoin. Make a transaction plan that will minimize your risk.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
July 08, 2018, 07:38:09 PM
I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right? but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.

Sorry because I didn't deliver it fluently but for those who understand what I mean, can I ask your opinion? Thanks! 

Your calculation is right. If you buy altcoins in a cheaper price when btc is at higher value you will gain profit but if the bitcoin price drop you will loss if sell in a lower price. Try to hold and wait the price increase again so that you can earn profit from your investment with out losing your initial capital in btc.
Activity: 294
July 08, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

This time it is very suitable for you to trade altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly increasing and this has caused altcoin to recover very strongly. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably rebound to $ 7000, so this is a great time for you to buy and trade altcoin. I think to minimize the risk, you should invest in the top 10 http://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 157
July 08, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
Dont do trading if you dont know how to trade (as seen on your thread) so the best thing that you can do is just try to learn at the moment, and as soon as you understood it at 100%, then you can start to trade safely.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 08, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

I think you should not trade altcoin at this time, you can see that the bitcoin girl has been steadily dropping in recent days and still has no clear signs of recovery, so investing in altcoin at the time This risk will be very high when bitcoin prices can continue to drop sharply at any time. You should only trade short and should close the transaction in day to minimize risk.
I think this is a good time to invest in altcoin because the opportunity for growth is very high, while almost all altcoins are at very low prices compared to before. I predict the market will grow strongly in the coming time and create new milestones.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Yes it is right but that trading is termed as negative trading in which you are depend on somebody every right is in your hand so in that sense the profit margin of that trading depends on others.This kind of trading really works in the market but only when the amount you invested is surplus.
Activity: 311
June 25, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

I think you should not trade altcoin at this time, you can see that the bitcoin girl has been steadily dropping in recent days and still has no clear signs of recovery, so investing in altcoin at the time This risk will be very high when bitcoin prices can continue to drop sharply at any time. You should only trade short and should close the transaction in day to minimize risk.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

When bitcoin back to the price when you bought it will give you income but for me you don't need to worry about that price change too much because you came here in crypto currency world knowing that these kind of situation are just part of bitcoin or any alt coins lives. The best thing you will do is to continue your work as a trader and we know bitcoin and alt coins are starting to gain price increase in the past weeks so eventually all your hard work will be paid off and I know you will see that as soon as possible.
No only in crypto trading but in every kind of trading either it is a real day trading you have to accept the fact that you can face a lot of difficulties, some time you will lose your money in trading while other time it will give you a good profit, profit and lost is a part of trading but you just need to be careful and should make a good strategy while putting your money for trading.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
I do understand your point. But I was thought to calculate Crypto based on satoshi and not directly with USD or its fiat value. From your analysis, you made profit but felt like in lose because of your fiat value consideration.
Activity: 336
June 24, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
Alternativecoins in trading is somehow good to use in this business because they are the most affordable coins with good quality also and can makes you profitable in daily basis in terms of income.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
April 27, 2018, 09:05:45 AM
This is a very nice tread because it has a huge amount of help for it and for others who want to trade but fear because I do not have enough knowledge how to do it and what it is. It is easier for them to be able to vote.

Try to do it with just minimal amount so that you could also experience it.
There is no better teacher than you being on the front line and to feel what will be the risk of trading.

You cannot get it all with just reading over and over again. You need to try.
Started that way and then getting more information with others experiences.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
This is a very nice tread because it has a huge amount of help for it and for others who want to trade but fear because I do not have enough knowledge how to do it and what it is. It is easier for them to be able to vote.
Activity: 406
April 27, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

When bitcoin back to the price when you bought it will give you income but for me you don't need to worry about that price change too much because you came here in crypto currency world knowing that these kind of situation are just part of bitcoin or any alt coins lives. The best thing you will do is to continue your work as a trader and we know bitcoin and alt coins are starting to gain price increase in the past weeks so eventually all your hard work will be paid off and I know you will see that as soon as possible.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 27, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

I am a trader, and I can tell you that this is a profitable deal. All traders are aiming to increase their Bitcoin numbers through trading, which may be in dollars lower than before, but everyone knows that Bitcoin will go up quickly and not worry about this.
That can be called as profit maybe he doesn't recognize it because in bitcoin value it was been dump but in Bitcoin amount he gains so the thing is when bitcoins pumps back it will be a double profit. If you want to fully understand this numbers game you need to compute your earnings in which you prefer either in dollar or in satoshi's.
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

I believe you should trade altcoin right at this point, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are steadily increasing in the past days. Last but not least, bitcoin is showing signs of improvement and this is the best time for you to trade altcoin. The market is very active today and the prices of almost all coin are rising, so plan your investment in detail so that you can reduce the risk of falling bitcoins.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 27, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

I am a trader, and I can tell you that this is a profitable deal. All traders are aiming to increase their Bitcoin numbers through trading, which may be in dollars lower than before, but everyone knows that Bitcoin will go up quickly and not worry about this.
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 02:31:59 AM
Altcoin Trading is good options which you can earn huge profit buy some coins which are well reputed and buy also at the lowest price by following the condition of the market and then after little wait try to sell at Bull stage,
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
March 09, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

Well this is bit tricky as it depends on what is the price of alt when your BTC regain it's position because ultimately your profit count is the price on which you sold your alts.soo if that price is same you will regain your profit but if that increases than the amount that is increases is counted as the loss for you.hope this will be usefull for you.
Activity: 403
March 09, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

By looking at the amount of Bitcoin you have, increase the number, look at it and see that you are profitable to increase the amount of Bitcoin you own. But do not look at the Bitcoin price before and after you own it because in trading we look at the amount of Bitcoin we earn to determine if we are profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
I'm a little bit confused guys. For example The situation is you bought an altcoin for 1 btc, let's say 1btc=10,000. so you bought an altcoin and you gained a profit so your 1btc became 1.2btc and you sold iyour altcoin for 1.2btc, but the value of btc drops let's say 1btc=9,000.. that way you will lose right?
Yeah, you will lose some of your gains, but you would still be in profit.
So you bought an altcoin for 1 BTC and bitcoin price is at $10k.
Now you made a profit of 0.2 BTC by selling your altcoin, you now have a total of 1.2 BTC.
That 1.2 BTC will be worth $10800 when price of BTC will be $9k, you'll be up $800.

but will you regain your money or profits if the value of btc comes back to 10,000 another day? and you will have the 1.2btc=12,000? is that right? thanks for your answers.
Yes that's correct.
When BTC price recovers back to $10k you'll have more USD profit(+$1200 or $12k total).
In fact, unless he has decided to sell the bitcoin for less of what it was, and bitcoin climbed back up, that is when he has lost and as long as he is still holding, he is still in profit. After all, from the look of things, his target is to increase his bitcoin anyway, which is what he is already doing, unless he wants to trade the bitcoin against fiat to increase the number of bitcoin as well in that way. Unless I did not get the OP well, but logically, he already answered his own question from the question.
Pages:
Jump to: