Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Wallet Board In Alternate Cryptocurrencies Needed - Why Admin Sleep ? - page 2. (Read 266 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 37
No, you are not right. People, also Bitcointalk forum members are using altcoins more and more. So altcoin wallet board is exactly what this forum need.
I only stated facts, of course I'm right.

Most altcoin buyers don't even want to install the coin's wallet, usually they just keep it on an exchange. That tells you all you need to know about how "important" that coin is.

If you like facts, check here market cup of Bitcoins and altcoins - https://coinmarketcap.com/.
Bitcoin - $488,641,112,069, and first TOP10 altcoins - ETH - $185,507,720,235, Tether USDT - $82,980,995,714, BNB - $31,595,128,368, USD Coin - $26,087,042,560, XRP - $24,977,298,271, Dogecoin - $8,453,108,756, Cardano - $8,453,108,756, Solana - $7,247,799,860, TRON - $7,247,799,860 with total market cup ~ $382,000,000,000.
Or something different - the total crypto market capitalization is currently $ 1.02T, Bitcoin market cap is $ 488.92B. BTC currently has a market dominance of 48.19% - so altcoin market currently win - https://coincodex.com/market-overview/

Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
No, you are not right. People, also Bitcointalk forum members are using altcoins more and more. So altcoin wallet board is exactly what this forum need.
I only stated facts, of course I'm right.

Most altcoin buyers don't even want to install the coin's wallet, usually they just keep it on an exchange. That tells you all you need to know about how "important" that coin is.
This is Bitcointalk. Altcoin wallets can be discussed in their respective ANN threads on the altcoin board already.
Activity: 602
Merit: 638
I think altcoin discussion is still helpful to share everything relating to altcoin, even if it is wallet-related. Besides,  most altcoin wallets are not like popular bitcoin wallets, which are just designed to support bitcoin alone. They always appear to be multi-wallet options. So leaving them in the altcoin discussion board is, to me, the best thing to do and not flooding the forum with boards that will merely make a difference.
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
This is Bitcointalk. Altcoin wallets can be discussed in their respective ANN threads on the altcoin board already.
Altcoins ~700+ are very popular crypto, also in this forum, so altcoin wallet board in alternate cryptocurrencies would be very nice. There are 15+ various altcoin wallets ( mobile, desktop ) already, look here https://cryptolinks.com/altcoin-wallet. Plus new altcoins also can have own wallets with time. So altcoins are market trend in whole crypto market, and altcoin wallets too.
Pages:
Jump to: