Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin winter? - page 2. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
And here we go altcoin winter still goin on in April. Maybe will go until summer, who knows
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
Everyone is saying altcoin winter, but I disagree.  I think it wont last all that long.  Maybe a few weeks or so.  Bitcoin is definitely going to shoot up soon though.  What do you all think?
I think that already in March-April we will all see a big growth of the crypto-currency market. All coins from the top 10 in terms of capitalization, in my opinion will give a good profit.
I hope it will happen. Right now, I want to sell my bitcoins because I needed it in urgent but I had lost almost 30% of it. And now, I trapped, when I sell it, I lose much of my capital. I don't know when it will start to rise up but hopefully, the price will move now!
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
April 08, 2018, 05:58:12 AM
Everyone like you expects the market to rise as soon as possible..The past 2 months have been very bad..The market will of course improve..But it will take some time.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
Best bounty platform MTC is good bounty see yourself marineco/in  Marinecoin time tested value dev-less time dilution technology to fair distribute coin.  Decentralized iot machine to machine platform for value long time.  ICO current can get 20,000 MTC to promote coin.  8.5 billion coin left to work for.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 12:19:18 AM
will end that time, but for the time being we can not determine when, because there is no sign will end negative, for positive regulation, easy will end at the end of April.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
The market recover is very far away from today i think. Market is in depression. And it can't pass easily. May be bitcoin will rise %50 or 60 but i think it is the bearish trap again. But one thing is consider my mind. It is the ath of shorts. I don't know what it is meaning.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 07, 2018, 05:14:59 PM
I don't wait for a market reversal in the near future. But I see that the price of bitcoin goes down the descending channel. This can mean that the price will gradually fall. And this is crypto winter. I want to be optimistic, but I can't.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
I think it depends but I now can't say it will not last long, how can do you say it, there is even no one good news, no positive regulation etc. I think summer will be a winter as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
Everyone says winter altcoin, however,
there is actually a very good chance that if bitcoin photographed, altcoin will be discarded more because a large bitcoin increase means that all traders will invest their money in bitcoin and nothing else.
the time at which altcoin really shines with their pump is when bitcoin is stable or unpredictable and not much is happening so making a profit with bitcoin becomes difficult so traders turn to altcoin to pump them up and make their profits there.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
April 06, 2018, 10:58:07 AM
We need to pass this bear market. Usually in Summers we don't see rallies, maybe we have to wait until September or even more. Altcoins are heavily depend on Bitcoin so we can't split them into different sides.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
April 06, 2018, 09:40:28 AM
I think (hope) that the future will show less dependency to bitcoin. Your statement that if BTC moons again, all alts will suffer is debatable. There have been several spikes the last few weeks, with alts hardly moving. However, I cannot predict the future, I can only hope alts will become less dependent (perhaps more alt/fiat pairing would do the trick).
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Everyone is saying altcoin winter, but I disagree.  I think it wont last all that long.  Maybe a few weeks or so.  Bitcoin is definitely going to shoot up soon though.  What do you all think?

I think similar like you. It is only worse time in cryptocurrency, thats things are happens it is normal so we can not exaggerate. In my opinion bad time is ending, and green days will back soon
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
Nobody knows how much time this "winter" lasts. The market is completely dependent on big whales (persons with great amount of BTC for example).
You can monitor the wallets of such whales to predict price movement. >10k BTC wallets is Ok for monitoring.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 03:10:42 AM
Your expectations have not been met. The winter for Altcoin has come and still lasts. But there is good news. Winter is not eternal. I'm looking forward to spring and for the Altcoin system.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 11:45:56 PM
What to tell you was wrong, you already came in spring and how the bear market remained. The new forecast is the beginning of summer, but again this is inaccurate.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
April 04, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
I don't think that the correction is going to be completed so fast. With the huge rally the crypto market went through the correction will take longer than a few months. I expect few flash crashes before we see any signs of recovery in the markets.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
April 04, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

The market gives you to understand that growth will not be soon, this correction dragged on for a very long time, so you can sell your assets, which save at least part of your funds. Unless, of course, you do not keep the most promising coins.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
Even now, despite the current situation, every day I see altcoins that show good growth.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2018, 09:47:50 PM
when the pumping season of altcoins lasted this long and when all of these altcoins got pumped big times to have huge bubbles, the "winter" where the dumps come will also last a very long time.

the longer the summer the longer the winter is going to be.

and it is mainly because of all the newbies who are slowly giving up to say goodbye to their worthless bags they have been holding.
Yes. Most of the newcomers were unable to withstand the downward pressure of the crypto market.
Although this down is not normal, but the future of bitcoin is still bright and we should believe it. Bitcoin is considered the 4.0 industry and it has attracted a lot of people when its price was $ 20k.
Those who do not believe in the future of bitcoin will lose their chance of getting rich. Unfortunately for them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2018, 09:21:58 PM
The stuation of altcoins is really hard. Almost all coins are dropping, I have to admit that it is altcoin winter though I do not hope to see this stuation. However, I think the Spring is on the way, we just need more patience.
right. A professional trader needs to have patience and evaluate what the market will look like in the near future. I think you are right, the market needs a long time to recover all as well as market capitalization.
Bitcoin needs to regain its reputation and have to spread bitcoin in many parts of the world in the future. This will help to shorten recovery time. What do you think of my opinion? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: