Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin winter? - page 5. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
February 21, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
Everyone is saying altcoin winter, but I disagree.  I think it wont last all that long.  Maybe a few weeks or so.  Bitcoin is definitely going to shoot up soon though.  What do you all think?

Well, one thing for sure is that nobody can exactly predict the behavior of the market much more so in the world of cryptocurrency. And we have to remember that nothing is really permanent in this world and this is quite true in cryptocurrency with its volatile market which can swing anytime either up or down.

I am sensing then that soon altcoins will be gaining their upward movement as the market is now starting to get back to its feet. Maybe at the end of the first quarter we can see some significant changes and I am expecting they can be positive not just for altcoins but also for the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 05:00:00 AM
As of the moment, I think it's really a good thing to Buy and HODL at the moment, because of the big dump last time, I think this time around a huge surge will come, we just need to wait and see.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
Everyone is saying altcoin winter, but I disagree.  I think it wont last all that long.  Maybe a few weeks or so.  Bitcoin is definitely going to shoot up soon though.  What do you all think?
Since altcoins went down hard along with bitcoin, I think it will take quite some time for them to recover. I dont know how long but based from what I have notices, the only way for alts to go up is when bitcoins goes sideways. Thus if bitcoin will go up, some alts prices would still go down. So the key here is to just HODL and buy more alts.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
I think that already in March-April we will all see a big growth of the crypto-currency market. All coins from the top 10 in terms of capitalization, in my opinion will give a good profit.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 11:47:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: