Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100% - page 15. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
I can say that for me there is no altcoin in which I would believe all 100%. But there are those whose projects I believe in and hope that they will justify themselves in the future. But unconditional faith is not inherent to me.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 07, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
Too big and too smart money in the states began to make gateways for entry into this market for crypto. This is definitely not just an error.
Activity: 218
October 06, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
There's no need to think. Ontology and Cardano. These are the very projects that can not disappear abruptly. These projects have goals and smart people are behind them.
Activity: 310
October 06, 2018, 07:04:45 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin that was created. Why? Because 90 percent of all ICOs are using Ethereum blockchain and this is the best advertisement for a working product. Just keep believing in crypto currencies and wait until the bullish market comes.
Activity: 600
October 06, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
I think many altcoins are good and the way it works is also better. for me bitcoin, ethereum is one of the best altcoins that we can easily use to get long-term benefits, because both also have great potential in the future.
Activity: 352
October 06, 2018, 06:35:41 AM
I believe in Ethereum, because this platform has existed for several years and serves as the basis for many successful projects. The only thing that its developers should do is not stop at what has been achieved, otherwise other, more dynamic projects will quickly overtake them.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why

Obviously i choose ethereum no need to discuss about it capability as tough one coins in the cryptocurrency, i know some people have doubts about the capability of ethereum because as of now eth are in very lower price than before, but is normal as part of digital currency volatility fluctuations mives.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
My most favorite Altcoin is EOS. I will hodl this coin until it reaches 100 USD. But If this coin reaches 100 USD, then I will sell. Because I haven't taken any vow to not sell any coin  Wink EOS is the most promising altcoin now, I believe in this coin and I hope EOS will be bigger in the future.
Activity: 268
October 05, 2018, 07:20:46 PM
It's RBY. I'm working as Ruby-X bounty manager. Cuz I believe the potentials of Ruby-X.
RBY is Ruby-X exchange coin. The events like dividend prove the RBY is good to invest long-term.
Check the website(I recommend it by Chrome)
Thanks Smiley
I think that is a little of a biased opinion being that you are only trying to promote your own coin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
October 05, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
I think on this forum, very few mathematicians, for each topic it only confirms.
I'll tell you for the record,you can't believe in anything, nothing is 100% certain.
Do you believe in Bitcoin and the dollar at 100%?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 01:29:01 AM
It's RBY. I'm working as Ruby-X bounty manager. Cuz I believe the potentials of Ruby-X.
RBY is Ruby-X exchange coin. The events like dividend prove the RBY is good to invest long-term.
Check the website(I recommend it by Chrome)
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

I strongly believe in exchange coin especially trading mining exchange and decentralized exchange, because trading mining exchange is the  trend of this year, DEX is the future exchange, I can give you some good coin, SWHT, BGG, Bitmax, NEX,...
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
It is hardly possible to completely trust any coin in the modern market. After all, certain risks always remain, this circumstance needs to be remembered. I believe that you need to minimize your risks and distribute investments for the purchase of various reliable altcoins.
Activity: 97
October 04, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
It seems to me that now it is better to choose coins for investment from the Top-50. Since it is not known when the fall of the cryptocurrency market will end!
The top 50 coins bring in so much volume that it makes Bitcoin and Altcoins famous. That part is what is generating income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 04, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
Ethereum is undoubtedly the alternate cryptocurrency that i will hold on strong like how i hold my bitcoin despite of the crisis the market has faced. I really believe in Ethereum's future because its platform can't be denied that so many project are using it nowadays.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 04, 2018, 06:23:39 PM
IMO, the most potent altcoin on the cryptocurrency market at present can only be ETH. If you want to invest long-term in cryptocurrency, choosing ETH will be the right decision when the current exchange rate of ETH is fluctuating at more than 220 dollars. The ETH exchange rate will increase at the end of the year with high probability that will occur in December.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 04, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
My favourite altcoins is XRP it's faster than BTC in terms of the transaction and ripple have prooved itself and plays an important role in cryptospace. With ripples Xrapid service launch international transactions can be executed very fast and with transaction cost saving around 40% to 60%. The more peoples will use Xrapid service the price of XRP will go higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 04, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
XRP, BCH and ETHEREUM, i give 100% trust in these altcoin, i believed that these altcoin will continue to be profitable until crypto currency are kicking, aslo these currency are already listed in our local bitcoin wallet that is why many people in our country are using and holding those altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 04, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

There are several altcoins in my portfolio that I will not sell next year, these are WAVES, DCR, ADA and ETH. I studied these projects and sincerely believe in their success.
Activity: 167
Merit: 15
October 04, 2018, 04:06:54 PM
I believe that such a title as you say, one and no one else is worthy of Bitcoin cash. This is a coin that can take all direct and fast bitcoin transactions. This coin has a very strong development team. This coin is also mined and this coin can be an alternative to bitcoin Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: