Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoiners now is your chance - page 2. (Read 3178 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
February 06, 2020, 10:51:34 AM
I am not too sure about it... The focus is going to be on Bitcoin for the next few months. Because there is a lot of anticipation and hype in the market surrounding the upcoming block reward halving. So at least for the next 5-6 months, the altcoins may stay under the radar. Any spikes affecting the altcoins in the mean time are going to be temporary in nature.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
February 06, 2020, 10:16:55 AM
Start buying altcoins before its too late, the red market you are all complaining about is a big opportunity for those who knows that altcoin time will arrive, all you need to do is ....

1. Buy altcoins that have real use cases or backed with real wprking product, they tend to always have value better than copied projects.

2. Take it or leave it, new good projects will bring better ROI than many old altcoins, feels like we've seem how far old altcoins can go already, now its new altcoins time.
In my opinion, the old altcoins have a much better chance of life than the new ones.In any case, what is happening now with altcoins (both new and old) makes me very happy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 06, 2020, 10:09:46 AM
Some are still in fear that another bear might take over if they start investing in altcoin right now, I got this personally from a friend in my country, the best advice I gave him was to go for bitcoin if he is too scared of altcoins because no matter what, bitcoin will always stand again
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 06, 2020, 10:03:51 AM
You are absolutely saying the right thing! Everybody is waiting for the next bull run as the crypto has some great upcoming events. Though  2019 wasn't a bad year for crypto, Bitcoin hit 13K USD plus, ETH price was 33-0 USD plus and all the good altcoins had a good price over the year. Now the Bitcoin price has decreased a bit and altcoins too, that doesn't mean we are going to a bear run again, rather it is the best time and opportunity for everyone to purchase altcoins at a cheaper price. The best purchasing time is to purchase when cost is where it counts, regardless of whether bitcoin start increasing in price value  not many altcoins will pursue immediately e.g eth and litecoin so purchasing altcoins when bitcoin price is reducing  is the best purchasing time
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 23, 2020, 02:08:43 PM
if the main goal is about altcoin investment, then it is not too risky if you choose Altcoin which is already listed in the top 10 in the Coinmarketcap market, especially like EOS, ETH & BNB. after seeing the market is currently still in a weakened situation and of course this is a golden opportunity to buy at low prices. but my advice is much better for you to prioritize investing with btc, and some of your money for some altcoin bags.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 23, 2020, 01:27:20 PM
Start buying altcoins before its too late, the red market you are all complaining about is a big opportunity for those who knows that altcoin time will arrive, all you need to do is ....

1. Buy altcoins that have real use cases or backed with real wprking product, they tend to always have value better than copied projects.

2. Take it or leave it, new good projects will bring better ROI than many old altcoins, feels like we've seem how far old altcoins can go already, now its new altcoins time.
Of course, the time for a good increase in the price of altcoins will come more than once. The one who intelligently prepares for this process will win. However, old altcoins are not always better than new ones or vice versa. Both among old and among new projects there are many successful and many useless. This issue needs to be approached individually and carefully studied projects in which we are going to invest our money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 23, 2020, 12:56:42 PM
I agree with the first point (although it's not easy to find it). for the second point I am still doubtful, because at this time a lot of new altcoins are circulating in the market, they are promoting a variety of new innovations that will not necessarily last longer than the old altcoin.

yes, this is a big problem so it raises doubts for investors who want to put their money into a new project or altcoin that was just launched, because as we know, there are already quite a lot of new projects that have sprung up but cannot be developed to the maximum so the newly launched coins related to only having a low value in various exchanges
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 21, 2020, 11:53:38 AM
Right now is Definitely an incredible time to get some altcoins, however you should be cautious about what you purchase. Some look great however will remain shitcoins. Be that as it may, there are loads of utilization case crypto extends out there, that if the crypto advertise begins blasting at this moment, they could soar. Research those potential activities, at that point contribute on the ones you believe are sufficient.

Activity: 33
January 21, 2020, 05:59:30 AM
One of the main trends that will have a great impact on the development of global cryptocurrency markets is the development of derivatives based on BTC. Moreover, the development of this market will be quite rapid. This is what many of the world's leading crypto analysts believe. This includes Alexey Markov, a trader at United Traders. Crypto derivatives, in his opinion – are one of the main driving forces not only of Bitcoin, but of the entire crypto currency market as a whole.

A lot of altcoins based on BTC do really rely on btc. I know that sounds obvious and stupid, but it could be bad potentially.
Because some other coins that are not based on anything, but themselves are much safer in long term.
If btc is going to fall/break or whatever - a lot of alts are going to join it in journey down to the bottom.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 21, 2020, 05:52:23 AM
I agree with the first point (although it's not easy to find it). for the second point I am still doubtful, because at this time a lot of new altcoins are circulating in the market, they are promoting a variety of new innovations that will not necessarily last longer than the old altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
January 21, 2020, 05:31:14 AM
yes, I also believe this, when the rise of altcoin will arrive, this can also be seen from the declining BTC dominance, this is also what will trigger the movement of altcoin which is very conscious in the near future. now just waiting for everything to start.
Altcoin will be chosen to invest more this year because a lot of altcoins can help you earn big profits if you choose the right time to invest. This year, I only focused on altcoin investment and always looking for some new projects to consider because the altcoin season will definitely come soon.

Of course, depend on the value of Bitcoin because this is the coin that determines the next trend of this market and surely change a lot if this coin increases.
Activity: 24
January 21, 2020, 05:12:48 AM
One of the main trends that will have a great impact on the development of global cryptocurrency markets is the development of derivatives based on BTC. Moreover, the development of this market will be quite rapid. This is what many of the world's leading crypto analysts believe. This includes Alexey Markov, a trader at United Traders. Crypto derivatives, in his opinion – are one of the main driving forces not only of Bitcoin, but of the entire crypto currency market as a whole.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
January 21, 2020, 05:00:59 AM
yes, I also believe this, when the rise of altcoin will arrive, this can also be seen from the declining BTC dominance, this is also what will trigger the movement of altcoin which is very conscious in the near future. now just waiting for everything to start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 21, 2020, 04:50:07 AM
There is no other better than bitcoin and with this current gain bitcoin is having is better but This is actually the ideal time to purchase altcoins however we simply must be cautious in picking, some altcoins will truly be justified, despite all the trouble in future while some will end up being another crap coin. I will choose some altcoins and add to my portfolio
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
January 21, 2020, 04:36:20 AM
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
January 21, 2020, 04:35:12 AM
Last year, altcoins was shilled and those who bought even some potential altcoins are still in rekt,  while some still expecting to make profits from their holdings. How do one know when exactly to buy altcoins? Will 2020 make any better/difference than 2019? What is can say now is that the market is a misery itself, unpredictable as such.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
January 21, 2020, 01:30:19 AM

I dont think so. In 2017, the new alts flourished because the ICO was new and then the alts can be trusted a lot from investors. But after 2 years of operation, there have been more fraudulent projects than ever. So now that you can see that ICO projects seem to be dead at this stage, there are no more investors who want to invest in new projects. They are focusing capital on Bitcoin and top alts. In the past few days, the prices of top alts have grown sharply, new projects or new alts will not stand a chance.
Activity: 2002
January 21, 2020, 12:41:07 AM
If start buy altcoins when alt season start and price go up you might ending in a bear market if alrcoins grow fast and don't know what happen and after to not have the chance to sell, but if have enough time and have some experience then you should buy when bull run start.
Q1 2020 is the right time to buy altcoin, you are not too late, this is still early, there is still the next wave, don't think long, buy altcoin top 100
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 21, 2020, 12:02:45 AM
If start buy altcoins when alt season start and price go up you might ending in a bear market if alrcoins grow fast and don't know what happen and after to not have the chance to sell, but if have enough time and have some experience then you should buy when bull run start.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2020, 11:58:46 PM
even when the price is on bottom now, it doesnt mean the price cant be lower
It is possible, very possible. That's why I recommend to do short term only in altcoin

Long investing is just suitable for king of crypto, Bitcoin. It can reduce our lose possibility
Furthermore, Bitcoin price is still cheap now. Take it before late.
But it is not wrong if you also invest with Crypto which does have good potential, such as LTC, BNB or EOS as your long-term investment. Indeed Bitcoin is very suitable for long-term investment but coins in the top 10 can also be used as a long-term investment.
Particularly eos and BNB are good to hold long term, because even when the market of bitcoin isn't bullish BNB with its tremendous growth marked its ath value. Upon the same unlike market trend change we can experience growth along with bitcoin. Most of the altcoins which are within the top order has got good trading support which is a must to be watched while investing.
yes it is not wrong. But I would choose to wait until altseason happen then I will invest in altcoin
if not, the price tends to down like this. you may get much lose when the price down bcz of low price

in other side, Bitcoin dominance is too high compared with altcoin makes altcoin go nowhere, that's what should we consider.
Pages:
Jump to: