Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 40. (Read 5529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 20, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
The last time I checked, more than 5,500 different tokens and altcoins are in existence. Some of them exist only in name, as they are not traded in any of the major exchanges. Some of the coins have died out completely, such as Ixcoin and Freicoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
Altcoins won't die. Each coin has its own potential. Some coins are promising! Just hodl it, and wait for the right time, the time that the value will be high.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

If by now none of your coins have recovered even a little then I think you have invested in the wrong coins.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 20, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
i believe most of alt will be die in the future,,
and just few of altcoins with solid dev team will survive
but as we can see now, the price of altcoins is going on the right directions my firend
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
just wait .they will be higher than now.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
There are many good altcoins that really solves some problem, they will not die but their value will grow in the future.
Of course scam and useless altcoins will die.
Activity: 172
April 20, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
I think altcoins will rise ,major cryptocurrencies like the Ripple (XRP) and bitcoin cash (BCH), though, have gained at least 30 percent each. While ethereum's ether token (ETH) has appreciated by 16 percent, and litecoin (LTC) is reporting 16 percent gains.

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 20, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
Alternative coins do not die. But sometimes we see that the price of these coins is greatly reduced. No need to worry, because this is normal in the crypto world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:12:36 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
for now I think is a good time to buy because market conditions are very good especially if we are daily traders it will be very profitable for us because now some altcoin price is more likely to go up
Activity: 798
April 20, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
What you must do right now is "Don't be panic". yeah, don't be panic to sell your coins right now because you will lose your money at this time. It is better to hold your altcoins and believe that you will get your coins then. We are also analyzing and watching the coin market. There are changes every day. The altcoins are now going to be green and they are rising. You must be patient and calm in facing this experience. It is better to analyze the chance of your altcoins before selling them.
I myself, believe that the good altcoins will not die, they are still growing.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
You always can buy alts and nobody can predict wether it is good or bad time.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 20, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
The era of cryptocurrency is just beginning. I do not see any reason to kill altcoin at this time. Current altcoin is facing many difficulties because the market has fallen deeply. However, I believe that the altcoin value and potential will easily pass this stage. This is a great time for us to buy altcoin, if we want to make a quick profit then we should invest in altcoin, besides we also have to accept the risky side.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 11:48:07 AM
Man altcoin is far from dying, it is maybe only the start, this was just a crisis, we will rise again after that and smile
Activity: 351
April 20, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
All isnt over when you see altcoin dying, maybe it's a market correction to maintain stability. in such conditions only strong coins will survive not for shitcoin. The best thing you can do is hold or buy more to reduce the risk of loss and this is the right time. I suggest to be wiser in making decisions and avoid shitcoin that will lead you go to the devil
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
Not today, not tomorrow, not next year, not in the future. Altcoins will not die. You just have to make the right choices and you'll continuously win on this market. Just investigate well and you will not lose. And remember that being scared will never give you an advantage.
Activity: 81
April 20, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

Not now and not in the future. Altcoins are not gonna dying. If you have the right choices, you will continue to win from this market. If you do not investigate well you will always lose.
Activity: 113
April 20, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
Fear will not give you an advantage. altcoin will be increasing in value because of the growing number of devotees and this makes altcoin more expensive. fear is indeed reasonable but if based on the analysis of the then trade and investment will be peaceful and will not fear losses.
Activity: 162
April 11, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
i think half of what you said is true, nowadays, there are too many ICOs we can not invest all of them, so surely weak and old altcoins will die in the future and only strong altcoins can survive, moreover rightnow we are focusing on the drops of the market but surely it will rise again, we just need to be patient and hold until the market becomes normal in the future for good altcoins have the higher chance to survive than the others.

No one altcoins will die maybe the price are going down but it will not die there's a difference between down and die you should think it.
In this dropped it's better to hold your coins and this is a good chance to buy more.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 04:42:39 AM
Only altcoins? Btc graphics are in place. There is no money in the market. Investors do not know what to do with nervous people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 12:22:14 PM
i think half of what you said is true, nowadays, there are too many ICOs we can not invest all of them, so surely weak and old altcoins will die in the future and only strong altcoins can survive, moreover rightnow we are focusing on the drops of the market but surely it will rise again, we just need to be patient and hold until the market becomes normal in the future for good altcoins have the higher chance to survive than the others.
Pages:
Jump to: