Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 42. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
indeed what you say for now is true, but I am sure in some future time altcoin will again recover and benefit for all of us.
Activity: 616
April 02, 2018, 09:29:21 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
If you are afraid to lose do not risk everything you had. In order to be successful, we need to risk our time, money and effort. If we want to success, we must try it. Don't complain if you lose. At least, you've tried your best to earn. Don't afraid to fall! Sometimes, we need to fall because there is an opportunity that will open to us! An opportunity that is good than before.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
When users decide to use an alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) to benefit from one of the three fundamental values, they have an opportunity cost in terms of the lost benefit of using the more safe and secure Bitcoin. Some altcoins will continue to have some speculative value for the foreseeable future. But just like the now infamous tulips, the hysteria will eventually subside.
Only it is necessary to wait for new large investors to appear.
We can only wait.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 02, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

what you think, you can research before you speculate buy altcoin, yes. some altcoins are cheaper nowadays. and the price will not go to zero as you say.
Well, here's where the problem, you should examine some altcoin, then seek information from various references including telegram channels. do for some altcoin then compare with each other
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
When users decide to use an alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) to benefit from one of the three fundamental values, they have an opportunity cost in terms of the lost benefit of using the more safe and secure Bitcoin. Some altcoins will continue to have some speculative value for the foreseeable future. But just like the now infamous tulips, the hysteria will eventually subside.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
BTC dominance has significantly increased. It is almost half of the total market cap. However, alts are NOT dying, it is all about the unstabil situation of the market. When we start seeing green everywhere, the money will flow from BTC to alts and dominance of BTC will reduce.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
indeed the price is now again a decline, but this is an opportunity for us to buy cheaply and I am sure his future will rise again and not return to zero.
Activity: 169
April 02, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
As long as retail investors are pouring in, alts won't die, the temptation to be next BTC is huge & irresistible so it is my gut feeling that alt season will fully rage in & kick bears in the face. looking closer to previous years charts, the bearish phase was longer than we are witnessing right now. so HODL & accumulate.

That's impossible because now the altcoin price is down all and the bitcoin is also down then many people think if altcoin is dying and buying trusted altcoin that you know is more valuable it will help increase the price of altcoin
Activity: 365
April 02, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
The current condition of market instability is not only that is affecting altcoin but also bitcoin. Continue to hold your altcoin for as much as possible for the price will bounce back before the end of this year. Just be patient for what we facing now is just temporary but not permanent.
Activity: 250
April 02, 2018, 12:31:07 AM
It's not altcoins, BTC has been going down, hence all the altcoins have taken a hit.
It seems to me that a lot of people don't understand the fact that fiat prices for altcoins depend on their btc price...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 05:21:10 AM
Actually you should not hesitate to re-buy various altcoin at this time because the exchange rate is in a very bad condition so you just need the patience to hold the asset and sell when the price has started to go up.For the sake of making a big profit in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 01, 2018, 04:33:17 AM

I have wondered about my portfolio and think I did right to heavily bet on Chinese projects like Neo (plus all Neo based and related) or Matrix AI. I am also happy with Hacken, as it is cybersecurity project close enough to clients in Asia. Also not to forget about Wanchain of course.

On that note if you are into AI I am not holding any more but Deepbrainchain might also be worth a look.

I also think these are good choices, just keep in mind that the thread starter is very anxious as the investment is "heading to zero" It would be good to know where exactly he invested in but typically low caps and early stage projects have been taking a beating. From that perspective I would not recommend anything that has not a product (Deepbrainchain, Matrix) but rather look into established players. NEO is a very good choice, has been fairly stable during the crash and just decreased a few weeks ago in price for no real reason other then the total marketcap went from 350 to 250 billion as a lot of investors left the market. As soon that money flows back into the market NEOs price should go back where it was before which means 150usd. The same goes for other projects that have a product and ideally also customers, for instance Cindicator or CobinHood. Not sure about Hacken but I believe they also have customers already what would make them a very good choice too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 31, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
from which they took that the altcoins are dying, this is the same as saying that besides the dollar there are other money and they are dying! the strong remain weak die, but do not put everything under one roof!
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 07:12:09 PM
we know we buy in whenever the market is down as now, may be for the capital owners who believe that the price will return to normal this incident is used to buy, these altcoin have no value. It is a cheap  trading strategy.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
Some altcoin are not stayed to long but their are many  altcoin that have potentials and future. We can invest now while the price is low. It is the signal buy and hold.
Activity: 74
March 31, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
Do you guys think it is necessary that the Altcoin market become regulated - as a way to ensure confidence and that no sh!t coins make their way into the market?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 01:52:53 AM
unfortunately, the market will be much worse. There is a new G20 in July this time will be a negative news
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 31, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
today I see many altcoins trying to get up after its decrease in a few days or weeks ago and now I see a green signal on the market. I only hope that soon we can see every coin will increase back and for bitcoin, it will increase higher again. although we don't know what next that will happen, with all of this green coins, we can watch every price is starting to increase. and almost half of the coin in the coinmarketcap is getting an increase so it might be a good signal to us so we can prepare for the next move of the coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 30, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

I have wondered about my portfolio and think I did right to heavily bet on Chinese projects like Neo (plus all Neo based and related) or Matrix AI. I am also happy with Hacken, as it is cybersecurity project close enough to clients in Asia. Also not to forget about Wanchain of course.

On that note if you are into AI I am not holding any more but Deepbrainchain might also be worth a look.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 30, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
They are not exactly dying. Most altcoins are bleeding right now. Although some may eventually die for being an actual shitcoin. Anyway, If I were you, I'll find some projects that are really good, if there is a better time to buy them, that could be now.
Pages:
Jump to: