Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 44. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 12:39:01 AM
Most altcoins are better than bitcoin. The thing is that bitcoin was invented before all others and therefore it is trusted more than the rest of the coins
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 12:38:49 AM
in my opinion bitcoin remains the best in the absence of bitcoin altcoin may not be created, altcoin many imitate bitcoin technology that is currently widely used in several platforms.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 12:36:46 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
Altcoin may well be a good portfolio and bring a higher profit than bitcoin but the risk is higher than Bitcoin. Bitcoins often fluctuate very little and altcoins are more volatile.
So the amount of money we receive will depend on market fluctuations and the correct choice. You need to have an analytical skill to make a profit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 12:36:06 AM
Now, this is indeed a growing number of new coins appeared with a great potential and the many old coins which continue to exist and develop these stages construct. but to be able to beat or outperformed the bitcoin I think it took a long time. because until now it's still powerful bitcoin resting on its place.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 23, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
It could be that most of the altcoins are not better than Bitcoin, but they are more volatile. In this case you can earn much more money, but the truth is that in this case you also could lose much more
Activity: 159
July 23, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
No, nothing beats Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 12:31:00 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

I believe that we can`t compare bitcoin and all altcoins. You can consider bitcoin and some particular concrete altcoin. In this case, some altcoins have advantages over bitcoin. But despite this, bitcoin is by far the best crypto currency, combining the maximum number of advantages.
can be altcoin better than bitcoin because many people are better investing in Altcoin than investing in Bitcoin because of bitcoin often up and down but with so altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin so from that many people who invest in Altcoin because it can see the promising altcoin and can be profitable

yes, now a lot of good Altcoins and potentially to beat Bitcoin in the future but to beat Bitcoin I think Altcoin still takes a very long time because Bitcoin price is high enough.
Activity: 189
July 23, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
I think it is unthinkable on the grounds that you know it yourself if altcoin cost dependably take after bitcoin development then than that if with Altcoin superior to bitcoin, as I would see it, it isn't conceivable so I don't think if Altcoin cost can be superior to Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
I do not think so.
Because the belief of the world is still focused on bitcoin, not on altcoin.
Let's see..
how much does world trust value to altcoin?

Sometimes altcoin has advantages due to price value difference. Because bitcoin has a higher value but during down market you will lose a lot of your investment. While altcoin even if it goes down only minimal loss. Still in terms of crypto currency bitcoin is the most trusted and used by big investors.
Activity: 141
July 23, 2018, 12:16:44 AM
Sure if you pick the right alt you can hit it bigger than if you stayed with Bitcoin. But for that you have to be lucky. The safest bet overall is to have your money in Bitcon, because Bitcoin is not going anywhere. As well as other top coins.
Agreed. Bitcoin is effective for storage or anonymous transactions. Otherwise, if you want to earn enough money for life, it is better to choose altcoins.
Activity: 69
July 23, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
Sure if you pick the right alt you can hit it bigger than if you stayed with Bitcoin. But for that you have to be lucky. The safest bet overall is to have your money in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is not going anywhere. As well as other top coins.
Activity: 518
July 23, 2018, 12:04:55 AM
some altcoins can earn several times more and faster than bitcoin . bitcoin is good for hold

Actually the profit you can earn in altcoin is can be bigger than you can get in bitcoin because sometimes altcoin increase times more than bitcoin, I actually see that in a coin that I have before, it is increase a lot.
Activity: 163
July 22, 2018, 11:56:56 PM
Technology of New Altcoin maybe better than Bitcoin, but i think Bitcoin will always a king of Crypto. Bitcoin is one of many different cryptocurrencies, but by far the most popular. People have poured huge amounts of money into Bitcoin with the promise of success, regardless. If you bought 100 Bitcoin for $100 (£75) in 2011, it would now be worth $500,000 (£380,000).But if you'd sold those Bitcoin last December, you'd have made $1,485,100 (£1,125,000) instead. that's amazing.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
some altcoins can earn several times more and faster than bitcoin . bitcoin is good for hold
Activity: 273
July 22, 2018, 11:35:04 PM
I do not understand why compare bitcoin and altcoin , these are different things . I hold bitcoin and altcoins
Activity: 434
July 22, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
There will be no altcoin could beat bitcoin especially in the matter of price. If it is in demand and the volume of trade will still be possible. But if the price will be very impossible for that to happen. If it can be sure there will be a rise in the value of the altcoin that is so large that it will be lucky if it is inside.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
at this time i say no, no altcoin is better if in bandigkan with bitcoin, however. the possibility is huge. a time when altcoin can be better than bitcoin. although to achieve this altcoin takes a long time
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 11:25:23 PM
Why? Ain't no cryptographic money is superior to this or on that, for me. All things considered, they contrast upon the cost however they are on the whole valuable at someway. They are for the most part works as cash, indeed, some digital currencies has a greater cost than this such bitcoin has a greater cost than ethereum yet we couldn't manage the cost of that bitcoin is all path superior to ethereum on the grounds that the thing is they are all cash. Indeed, over all it relies upon how individuals saw this sort of thing however for me they are altogether improved, and ought to be dealt with all the same.
I can't say if altcoins is much, stronger than bitcoin because as far as I know this, bitcoin is the one they produce or mold in blockchain technology to support as a single currency and aaide for that this is the number one higher prices.

I agree with you that too many say whether altcoin is much stronger than bitcoin. because I know they are equally strong and the growth is also growing rapidly. And they also have their same loyal supporters. So I guarantee investment has been recognized worldwide.

Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
July 22, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
Bitcoin is still better than all altcoin. In my opinion, BTC is just like their father.
Then all altcoin will follow the fluctuation of BTC.
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
Altcoint is better than BitCoint? I do not think the bitcoint is still the top one which is the king of crypto, because all the selling price coints are dependent of bitcoint, if the bitcoint price drops all the coint also goes down otherwise, for now no one can shift the bitcoint
Pages:
Jump to: