Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 51. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:00:02 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
I don't think there's an altoin that can crush BTC in terms of price cause all altcoin prices are controlled by the price of BTC. but in terms of trade, i think ETH is will overtake BTC (consider the advent of ERC-20)
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 03:27:09 AM
The fact is that altcoins are much better than Bitcoin, especially altcoins with ETH just behind the BTC on the exchange rate. At present, the trend of investing in altcoins is higher than that of Bitcoin although the exchange rate of BTC is still at the highest level in the market. In the next 3 years, ETH's market cap will be higher than BTC in the market.
yes, Ethereum has the potential to beat Bitcoin in the future but because of the very high bitcoin value, I think Ethereum still have to work hard and take a very long time.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

For now, I do not think altcoin could be better than bitcoin. We must be realistic, bitcoin very strong and become the ruler of the market, and it's been more than 5 years. It's not just about the price, but also about security, community, technology and bitcoin stability is superior to altcoin.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 11, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
no it's not, all the talks about flippening and stuff were only a hype where people who had a bag of that alts. Bitcoin already has proven in terms of security for about 9 years+ and bitcoin network constantly attack, let's see another 3-5 years to come to see if already another alts who has this kind of stability in terms of security
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
Though bitcoin still dominates the market and remains the most trusted asset, altcoins are quite appealing investment as well. Their price is much lower and they have more potential to increase their value and bring serious profit. In my opinion, it is great to have both bitcoin and altcoins in your portfolio.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
there is no excuse for altcoin better than bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the most important of the crypto business and certainly bitcoin will be the most important and the center of all crypto
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 11, 2018, 02:59:16 AM
With time would be created better coins than BTC and its very normal but i think BTC woudl become Gold in crypto but its very normal to see alts with better features than BTC.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
Every developer can claim that. This is possible but it will take a lot of effort. Even if other crypto is already way better than bitcoin in terms of technical functionalities, still bitcoin is most popular and has more people using it. Cryptocurrency is a community. It is not only payment system. The bigger the community the better the coin.
Activity: 108
July 11, 2018, 02:57:08 AM
I think both bitcoin and altcoin are reasonable. No altcoin presses bitcoin. The development of altcoin is beneficial to the whole cryptographic world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
If you are crypto to make good profit I would suggest you trade altcoins; nobody even need to tell you that;  cause you can hardly make 50% with bitcoin in months;  except you are margin trading which is even more risky compare to altcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

The birth of altcoin is inspired from the movement of bitcoin, so we must believe that the current bitcoin is still better than altcoin. Altcoin still depends on the bitcoin market situation, and it must be addressed immediately if it wants to compete. The only thing to be proud of altcoin is the high technology it carries, and is in its product, the ethereum and the neo.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

There are substantially minimal differences between altcoin trading and bitcoin trading. They both offer unique and highly lucrative investment opportunities but with marked levels of risks that come with any other type of trading. Bitcoins still maintain a significant market share when it comes to cryptocurrencies, but some altcoins came up giving it a run for its money. Given that altcoins come with improvements that the bitcoin lacks, bitcoin developers maintain a high level of innovativeness to ensure that it continues to stay at the top of cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
July 10, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
It can't happen that way. Bitcoin can rather make or unmake Altcoins. The reason being that BTC dominates the whole market and so it's somehow a price decider for the alts. Just consider today, Bitcoin went down and so it dragged the alts along.
Activity: 406
July 10, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
The fact is that altcoins are much better than Bitcoin, especially altcoins with ETH just behind the BTC on the exchange rate. At present, the trend of investing in altcoins is higher than that of Bitcoin although the exchange rate of BTC is still at the highest level in the market. In the next 3 years, ETH's market cap will be higher than BTC in the market.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
There is no same altcoin like bitcoin for a moment. Toj much value of BC dont give a chance nobody.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:53:17 AM
I think so too because I see today bitcoin is slower in movement than altcoin but for bitcoin even so, it can be made for long term investments besides that at the moment it's a lot of things that make all the crypto currencies fall but I'm sure in the future everything will recover!
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 06:51:38 AM
yes,i agree altcoin is better than bitcoin because they get many profits and reaches six times of ICO price and it is serious about building the projects. According to me both have positive value depending on where coin is view.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 06:49:11 AM
At least altcoins can grow in price significantly more than bitcoin. Grandpa's already out of it  Cheesy That is why people invest more in altcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

I don't think so because majority of altcoins are depending their price to bitcoin marketcap. Even the price will surge when bitcoin marketcap is still low then it's useless tho. So saying altcoins will be better in bitcoin in terms of price and every aspect of it, I highly doubt it.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

I do not think it is possible for altcoin to be better than bitcoin in terms of price because bitcoin has the highest price presently and this is because of the very big community that it has, the trust people have in the coin and also because it is the oldest crypto and I do not think any altcoin will be able to worth higher than bitcoin. Altcoins may have faster transaction speed or low transaction fee but they cannot be better than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: