Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 53. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:01:42 AM
I do not think that the coinage of coins won the punishment of cryptography bitkoyna. After all, he's been holding onto the market for so long. He can only replace the etherium for a while. It's a young but promising crypt.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 04:54:58 AM
I don't think it's accurate to say which one is better but I think if Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency in the market sooner or later the problem of monopoly will destroy the fairness that blockchain tries to build.
I am now playing a game called Hashworld and it is great because you can get HSC for free just play the game!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 10, 2018, 04:47:46 AM
Looking from which side to look. On white paper some ideas look much more interesting than the same bitcoin. But in fact it turns out that this is all nonsense.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 10, 2018, 04:45:05 AM
Sometimes and some coins better than bitcoin but it is about the price and profit. If you choose the true alt coins you can earn money.
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 04:43:59 AM
I think there is still no better coin than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of all coins and now is a benchmark for all the coins so I find it very difficult to beat, I think Bitcoin will remain the number one
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
July 10, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
Nope, altcoin will never beat bitcoin in term of price, trading, volume trading and many else. As you can see, the power of bitcoin is really big into altcoins, when the price of bitcoin go down, altcoin will go down too. So imagine if altcoin crushing bitcoin, i don't think it will happen.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 10, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
in my mind, I do not think Altcoin is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin in the market cryptocurrency and can say the mother of all coins. I think Altcoin also follow Bitcoin price movement. So we have to believe in bitcoin and altcoin, we can not depend on bitcoin price invest in altcoin high technology also such as ETH coins.

Of course, no one altcoins, except Ethereum, maybe cannot cost more than Bitcoin in future. It is the father of all cryptocurrency market, and all altcoins price depends on BTC very much.
Indeed in the future I think ethereum has a chance to be able to beat bitcoin,
but if for now it is still difficult certainly for ethereum can beat bitcoin,
we'll see later developments in the future
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 10, 2018, 04:07:30 AM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

How come? Ain't no cryptocurrency is better than this or on that, for me. Well, they differ upon the price but they are all useful at someway. They are all functions as money, yes, some cryptocurrencies has a bigger price than this such bitcoin has a bigger price than ethereum but we couldn't afford that bitcoin is all way better than ethereum because the thing is they are all money. Well, above all it depends on how people perceived this kind of thing but for me they are all better, and should be treated all the same.
Activity: 476
July 10, 2018, 04:02:47 AM
in my mind, I do not think Altcoin is better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin in the market cryptocurrency and can say the mother of all coins. I think Altcoin also follow Bitcoin price movement. So we have to believe in bitcoin and altcoin, we can not depend on bitcoin price invest in altcoin high technology also such as ETH coins.

Of course, no one altcoins, except Ethereum, maybe cannot cost more than Bitcoin in future. It is the father of all cryptocurrency market, and all altcoins price depends on BTC very much.
Activity: 23
July 10, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
Altcoin may outperform Bitcoin in terms of its technology as well as its application to reality, but it lacks the lifetime and profitability of Bitcoin. It is a balance
Activity: 476
July 10, 2018, 03:57:48 AM
It is difficult to say what is better; on the one hand, you can earn many bitcoins on perspective altcoins, on the other side in the 2017 year when Bitcoin grew very much all altcoins have dumped very much ).
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

If you have a observation with big Bitcoin wallets of big investors, you will see that they always save Bitcoin as much as possible and transfer profit from Altcoins to Bitcoin. Technology of Altcoin may be good but Bitcoin is the only and can't alternate
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
July 10, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
If we talk about price Im pretty sure that no other coin pass BTC but if were going to talk about the market circulation of everyday's transaction yes its possible for other coins to beat the transaction number of BTC especially if the coin has a good market. Also if you want a faster income you ICO is the best but you need to have a good knowledge about it because it is risky.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 10, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
When I was little, I asked my dad - who is stronger, Arnold Schwarzenegger or Chuck Noris? Your question about the same level
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

In my opinion, fore altcoin can make you gain more profit than bitcoin, it's just that it takes a hard effort.
Some altcoins are still prone to fall and disappear, unlike the bitcoin that rises again after the market falls.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

it is possible that bitcoin can not show significant progress in the future but it is not easy. let alone happen in the near future is not possible, it will take a long time. bitcoin itself has become a role model for other altcoin and can be regarded as the king of all altcoin. I think altcoin will only be able to approach the bitcoin price instead of replacing it and being able to approach the bitcoin price in the future is Ethereum.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 03:41:24 AM
Altcoint is better than bitcoint I disagree with it, for now bitcoint remains the top, while for the future no one can predict, we will see the next few years whether altcoint can beat bitcoint or not
Activity: 147
July 10, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

Activity: 378
July 10, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

This is possible but it will take a lot of effort. Even if other crypto is already way better than bitcoin in terms of technical functionalities, still bitcoin is most popular and has more people using it. It's all about a network size. If some altcoins beat bitcoin in terms of network size then bitcoin will be soon be replaced by new king in terms of Market cap and trading volume. Please don't base on the price when comparing, look at the trading volume and market cap.
I think Bitcoin personally remains the best coin available. with the developments that have been able to make Bitcoin as a coin that is very capable of reliable. so Bitcoin from year to year becomes a valuable precious coin. once twice for Altcoin to experience such an increasing development.
Yes I personally also never hesitate even against bitcoin,
because from year to year bitcoin is always reliable and the future is also promising,
so I think if bitcoin is still much better than altcoin
yes, I agree Bitcoin will never be defeated, Bitcoin is the main coin and become the benchmark of all the coins so its position is very strong in the world of crypto, I think among altcoin later can only occupy position number 2 after Bitcoin.
Activity: 113
July 10, 2018, 03:32:21 AM

Now there are many coins that outperform Bitcoin in different qualities. Speed, commission size, anonymity. But I do not think that something from the existing one can drive Bitcoin from the first place. Since this is the very first and to buy something else, you first need to buy Bitcoin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: