Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins dip what to do? - page 8. (Read 27875 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 15, 2019, 07:54:27 AM
When alt coins drop in price the best thing to do is the buy as many of them as you can and hold them until their price rises.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2019, 07:53:21 AM
When the altcoin price that you have falls, indeed the best thing to do in my opinion is to hold the coin, because selling it will only give you a loss and I think everyone doesn't want to get a loss from the investment they make, maybe at that time we do is observe the development of coins that we have and estimate the possibilities that can occur later.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
March 15, 2019, 04:13:39 AM
Redness of the market signifies an opportunity to bag some more altcoins.
Redness of the market, shouldn't scare us as that is expected.
It's expected for prices of cryptocurrency to swing to any direction courtesy it's volatile nature.
There's no cause for alarm because the redness will not be forever.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 15, 2019, 03:58:37 AM
You do not have to do anything. Just wait and hold the coins you have. You may exchange coins with others you think may go up in the future. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, we cannot expect the market to go smoothly. The market is now slowly becoming stable and stronger. So the market will correct itself in the days to come.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 03:40:27 AM
when altcoins or crypto market is down, divert your attention to other.. just sit back and wait when market is back to bullish..no need to panic
yes can be used to eliminate panic, or if you want to get a little profit in this condition, you can trade every day but you need high knowledge because the market will change quickly, if you can manage it you will make money.
Crypto is still unstable and each one often goes up and down, of course many are disappointed but with this condition Crypto can still provide benefits if we want to try our best.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 15, 2019, 02:09:01 AM
when altcoins or crypto market is down, divert your attention to other.. just sit back and wait when market is back to bullish..no need to panic
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 25, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this

Already my capital also downed from 15000$ to 500$ now. So iam not sold ny coins yet. Sometimes this is a my baf idea and i lossed with holding. Anyway sometimes 2020 i think we can recover our money
Activity: 177
November 25, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
You can cry and fuss with their exchange for "more reliable currencies", but this happens all the time in the world of cryptocurrency and if you want to stay - adjust
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
When is growth?Huh
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
I'm tired of such jump and down
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
if you entered the market without knowledge, now we can only wait for growth.  if you knew why you buy this or that coin, you would have sold them long ago.
Activity: 308
October 29, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
So far I absolutely do not see any critical problems in the modern crypto market. Yes, now times are tough, there is a long financial correction. But I am sure that in any case the prices of BTC and most reliable altcoins will gradually recover, so you need to continue to hold them for the future.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2018, 03:43:08 PM
After the rapid rise in prices before, many analysts predicted a gradual decline in the value of reliable coins over time. This is a normal situation for the market. From the beginning of next year, prices will begin to gradually recover, so now you need to continue to buy and hold altcoins.
Activity: 182
October 22, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
I have to admit that now the market is really going through very difficult times. The prices of many altcoins are steadily getting cheaper, which has led to panic and mass selling among many investors. But personally, I think this decision is wrong. The best thing now is to keep buying and hold good coins for the future.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 05:22:18 PM
For now, the best action is just wait.
Because we all know market so bad and it is impossible to get more profit with this condition.
But if you have more money buy some coin is a right choose.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 05:21:59 PM
have patience, that's what you can do during a dip, you always have to wait for the FUD to pass a little to make the right decision, if you can still hold a little longer, hold on, I think the next few months are crucial for cryptos, so you have to do hodl to see what happens with the market.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 19, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
This is usual of cryptocurrency market. Prices of coins dip or pump at anytime. In fact, it is unpredictable but when the prices dip, the only option you have is to hold the coins for a period of time for the market to recover before selling.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 19, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
This is just one of dozens of topics in this forum, which boils down to the same issues. Stop causing panic! If you do not believe in the cryptocurrency market and think that they will crash, then you do not belong here.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this
Hello! Now such a trend. Naturally, there are dead projects, I will not argue. But we must not forget that not all projects are dead, and the market is cyclical, I think that there will be growth soon. Do not worry) Good luck to all!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 02:44:44 PM
In my opinion, the rise and fall of coin prices in the market has become commonplace in the crypto world. because the crypto currency price system is fluctuating. therefore we should not panic to sell when the price of coins falls on the market. we must be patient and continue to work.
Pages:
Jump to: