Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins dip what to do? - page 11. (Read 27875 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
It is better to sell altcoins that will really become scams, and you understand it. And altcoins that you believe in it is better to hold and do not react on provocative words and actions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 18, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
this is the best opportunity to choose an altcoin that can survive. every day since 2018 crypto currencies bleed. and altcoins that have no future will disappear. and part of this altcoin is surviving. being an altcoin that survives is good for the future. so in my opinion it is good to buy and hold for long-term investments.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
September 18, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this

If I am not comfortable anymore seeing my coins going down further then I will definitely sell it, but if I saw that it's not my coin but the condition of the market and there is a chance for the market to get up in the future definitely I'm going to hold my coins as long as I can.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 18, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

I will hold my altcoins, just buy that coins you believe in and just hold them. I do not understand people that sell with   minus.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 18, 2018, 08:35:18 AM
Coin market is fluctuating every second, every minute. This point should buy in and hold on for long. In my opinion, prices will rise very high by the end of this year.  Wink
I think we should do holding because it is the best thing to do when altcoin is in dip situation. And since it seem that the price always changing, i think we should able to easily adopt the current situation of the market because of its being sudden change. So we should always prepare for every changing of the price of Altcoins in the market, so we know when to hold or if its good to buy since the market is falling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
Basically just hold what you have. I have no idea what's going to happen but holding cwont do any harm as all my coins I got for free.

Yes holding coins will not impact on losing as the market situation is worsen now. No one can predict the status of coin value, the entire altcoins are dropping their values everyday, kindly do not sell your coins in fear have some patience. Things may change for sure and you can make good profit if you hold your coins as of now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
If you have a lot of coins and getting caught by the continuous going down of prices well I suggest you hold those coins. If you have an extra money that you can afford to lose then you should buy some coins now which you think has potential. December is nearly coming, and a lot of people are saying that prices will go up just like what happened last year so buy now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
Due to the drop in bitcoin prices, almost all altcoins prices are falling. But despite this decline, I hold my altcoins. Because I think of altcoins as a long-term investment. And I think the crypto market will be in a very important position in the world for years to come.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 08:14:04 AM
There's nothing we could do about it, this altcoins dipping is due to bad news that spreading all over this cryptoworld. And the reaction of the anxious investors.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
September 18, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
the things we need to do is to hold it, selling it at the bear market will only make you regret in the end after the market will recover. so if you dont want to miss that opportunity you must wait and be patient until the right time comes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 07:55:59 AM
I still believe in crypto currency, so I'm going to hold it as before. Well, if the altcoyins disappear, I will certainly be disappointed. But all the same I will be grateful to the cryptomir, as it was an exciting adventure, because in the money sense, I still won more than lost.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
If you ask me, and you want my best answer, I would say that the best thing to do at this dip is to buy more. BUY MORE!!!
 The market is low, and the prices are down, this is a good opportunity to take advantage of that, and just make more investments for yourself. I don't think there is a better option than this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 07:51:29 PM
If you see your altcoins going down and you are afraid it might dump more. I think the best thing you should do is to convert them to tether, in order to have a fixed rate. Then afterwards, by the time you are confident of the market, you can then buy them back.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

altcoin prices are decreasing because bitcoin prices are decreasing, they are indeed interconnected. and until now no one knows why all the coins went down, maybe this is what is meant by the volatility of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 13, 2018, 06:48:02 PM
2 ways if you are beleive in bright future of crypto:
1) HODL
2) Buy more to reduce price of your altcoins in portfolio and HODL
But if you don't beleive in crypto - sell in losses now and leave crypto forever (i think it's wrong way)...
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 05:32:26 PM
This year 2018 is not as bad as some people see it. Rather, it has a lot of opportunities in it, owing to he fact that if you invest during any dip and sell after acquiring some profits, you would be glad it has been like that. Investors are really making use of this opportunity. So do not be afraid whenever you in any dip o when you see dip coming. I am always glad during times like this, because i know that the altcoins will rise again. So, the best way you can make use of this time, is to have fiats as backup, so that you do not you the coin that has plummeted to buy another coin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
Basically just hold what you have. I have no idea what's going to happen but holding cwont do any harm as all my coins I got for free.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
hold it if you can hold it . altcoins is a long term soon altcoin will be up again just need petience .
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
September 13, 2018, 04:45:28 PM
Well, I think USD is a way to go BTC goes wild with price, up and down. As u said it's simple logic because it shows the real value of some cryptocurrency when u compare to USD, but when compared to BTC it's price can rise or fall depending only on BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 04:29:17 PM
you cannot know about dip. when you think this is dip you will see there is even dipper. this is like my life Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: