Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins era is coming? IDL has announced presale of one of its coins LAW. - page 3. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
I haven’t bought coins for a long time but now it seems that I’m ready to get new coin in my bag. I follow IDL for some time and it’s quite impressive you know: according to the https://idledgers.com/, it’s not just a token with some future coin, it’s a fully prepared project with almost 8k registered wallets on Ubikiri, dozens of masternodes, its own blockchain, really big ecosystem of already working projects. As I know it’s first time entering the public market before they were focused on developing only. Like now they have an operating platform, committed transactions, partners etc. Invest?

According to the company itself? Ha, thats what everyone else said for each and every other scam ICO or IEO that was out there.

keywords exacttly:
- quite impressive. lol!
- fully prepared. lol!
- dozens of masternodes. lol!
- its own blockchain. lol!
- really big ecosystem. lol!
- first time entering the public market. lol!
- operating platform. lol!

So yeah, if you're really investing and not just shilling then good luck to you sir.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Don’t know...Just as you I don’t buy, only hold. I recommend you to think again technology seems to be very promising but who knows if they fulfill their promise. You don’t want to lose your money because of some scam, right?

There are several projects like this around, people must be really sure before investing in one of these projects. On the other hand, I'm checking at this moment a new exchange called mintMe. I can see it has nice remarkable features. One I found really interesting is the chance to trade custom tokens that are representing specific projects from artists, YouTubers or any entrepreneur

I haven't seen anything like this project, that's why I made this post
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
Don’t know...Just as you I don’t buy, only hold. I recommend you to think again technology seems to be very promising but who knows if they fulfill their promise. You don’t want to lose your money because of some scam, right?

There are several projects like this around, people must be really sure before investing in one of these projects. On the other hand, I'm checking at this moment a new exchange called mintMe. I can see it has nice remarkable features. One I found really interesting is the chance to trade custom tokens that are representing specific projects from artists, YouTubers or any entrepreneur

thats right, because there is no guarantee if our investments will create a good ROI in the future
risk always come together with rewards,,
anyway for the OP, maybe altcoins era will not coming in this year buddy
just increase your patient mate

Yes, this is a very high-risk market, anything can happen, that's why as I wrote on the last post, I'm looking for a new way for investing through mintMe project, I invite you to check it out.
I can answer to your question Smiley CryptoTribunal is some kind of initiative group of people who aim to collect money from scammed ICOs in order to return them to investors.
Are you serious? You can't just write one sentence?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

thats right, because there is no guarantee if our investments will create a good ROI in the future
risk always come together with rewards,,
anyway for the OP, maybe altcoins era will not coming in this year buddy
just increase your patient mate
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I haven’t bought coins for a long time but now it seems that I’m ready to get new coin in my bag. I follow IDL for some time and it’s quite impressive you know: according to the https://idledgers.com/, it’s not just a token with some future coin, it’s a fully prepared project with almost 8k registered wallets on Ubikiri, dozens of masternodes, its own blockchain, really big ecosystem of already working projects. As I know it’s first time entering the public market before they were focused on developing only. Like now they have an operating platform, committed transactions, partners etc. Invest?
Neither have I bought some coins too for a while now because I have been so discouraged about all these ico scams that is taking investors away from the market, but for the very first time in a long time, I rushed to invest in some coins recently when the market went every dip and these coins are the coins that I actually saw as an opportunity to buy now because they are potential coins and have always been potential coins , and some of them are these top altcoins that we have in the market. 

When the price of bitcoin dipped, it was a very big opportunity for us really to buy those altcoins at the top in coinmarketcap at a very cheap price, imagine Ethereum at $160 was indeed a blessing to me again. I don’t know about the project that you have said here, but I think that I will prefer to stick with top altcoins.
Activity: 55
Are you serious? You can't just write one sentence?
Activity: 5
And you didn't answer my question: What is it?

And again try to google it, like I did Smiley
I don’t know what is Ubikiri about but CryptoTribunal interested me a lot. It gives me a chance to get my $800 back.

CryptoTribunal? What is it? I didn't see it here

I saw it on its website in "Partners"

What website do you mean?

You can scroll this topic by yourself
And you didn't answer my question: What is it?
I don’t know what is Ubikiri about but CryptoTribunal interested me a lot. It gives me a chance to get my $800 back.

What website do you mean?

You can say that the project has a bright future, BUT you don't know if the project will really reach success in the future. It is better not to depend on one project only because I am sure that in out there, many similar projects which offer almost the same function as what you read. The important thing here is how the developer and the team can make sure their project will run for a long time and how they can reach success. You should wait for a while, and I think it's better to wait until their project gets the listed on the exchanges, so you will know how the traders will act for that project.

The altcoin era still on its way and the process continue, and now, some altcoin is getting an increase, and they used the moment of bitcoin price down. If the altcoin can increase, then we will see a big hope for the altcoin to change to the better price.

I haven't seen similar projects. Tbh it's unique project
Altcoins era is coming?

It will be clear during the next couple of months, but right now it seems like we are facing another downtrend, because the dominance is still high and altcoins are not raising even after BTC crash. I would wait and not invest in anything right now.

Altcoins are developing now, that's what I meant by such subject. So there will be increasing soon, we should just wait I guess

One particular project that you do see that it to have a potential wont really trigger out Altcoins era. Yeah you have define that project you are eyeing on but doesnt
mean it will be the thing that will turn upside down of this alt market.Talking into the project itself - i dont think for it to be successful on high chances yet we have seen
countless projects that do really looks good but it do still flops down in the end of the day thats why im not too optimistic on any projects that do launch out even how good it is to look at.

As I said before I cannot agree with you here. As I think today's altcoins are doing their best to increase the market and such project I mentioned is a great example. They do not focus on earnings only but in prospects of the market as well
Check website Wink 1000000 LAW = 0.3433632 ETH
What about the price?

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Altcoins era is coming?

It will be clear during the next couple of months, but right now it seems like we are facing another downtrend, because the dominance is still high and altcoins are not raising even after BTC crash. I would wait and not invest in anything right now.
What about the price?
Pages:
Jump to: