Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins era is coming? IDL has announced presale of one of its coins LAW. - page 5. (Read 436 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Invest?
Even though by your definition alone it's another one of those projects that unnecessarily needs blockchain, it's completely up to you. If you've already spent a lot of time doing your research(which you definitely should; Reddit shills isn't counted as research) and thinking it clearly if you should invest, then by all means go. If it fails then you don't have anyone to blame but yourself.

Re: Altcoins era is coming?
I don't think so, no. lol
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I haven’t bought coins for a long time but now it seems that I’m ready to get new coin in my bag. I follow IDL for some time and it’s quite impressive you know: according to the https://idledgers.com/, it’s not just a token with some future coin, it’s a fully prepared project with almost 8k registered wallets on Ubikiri, dozens of masternodes, its own blockchain, really big ecosystem of already working projects. As I know it’s first time entering the public market before they were focused on developing only. Like now they have an operating platform, committed transactions, partners etc. Invest?
Pages:
Jump to: