Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins, exceeding BTC growth in 2019 - page 3. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
These statistics are very inspiring to me, I think that when the full altspring begins, we will see a more impressive growth and the rest of the altcoins, which are in the top 100. But over longer distances, I think bitcoin still looks like the most promising investment.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Growth in dollars for 2019:

14. Ontology (ONT) - 138.22%

13. OKB (OKB) - 143.18%

12. Augur (REP) - 162.82%

11. EOS (EOS) - 167.88%

10: Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - 168.49%

9: Basic Attention Token (BAT) - 170.74%

8: Crypto.com Chain (CRO) - 237.52%

7: BitTorrent Token (BTT) - 240.99%

6: Tezos (XTZ) - 242.57%

5: Litecoin (LTC) - 267.78%

4: Chainlink (LINK) - 312.9%

3: Raven Coin (RVN) - 318.02%

2: Holo Chain (HOT) - 375.27%

1. Binance Coin (BNB) - 476.10%

A source
https://cryptonews.net/ru/155959/
Well thats good news, I hope more Altcoins will follow including my favorite one. I notice also that Binance coin (BNB) is showing some impressive gains in the recents months and its not stopping until now. i believe Binance Coin (BNB) will reached $80 -$100 before 2019 ends.
Activity: 523
Last week coinmarketcap USD increased from 270 billions to 282 billions and Bitcoin rate doesn't increased. Bitcoin SV price also increase 280% and BNB was top pump.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
of course this is just a normal thing for the altcoins, If Bitcoins will rise this high the Bull will surely come. the good thing about this is they rose like that because of the bitcoin sudden pump this month. If not they just continue to struggle on their worst if bitcoin doesn;t recovered.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
in this case, the growth of bitcoin may be considered long enough. however, I feel that it happened because the price of bitcoin is already too high. even an increase of 20% from bitcoin is sometimes able to defeat several types of altcoins that rise to hundreds of%. but, the potential for altcoin is developing really big for this year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Well, I think that's how it's mean to be. Bitcoin has grown too much so it wouldn't be having too much percentage increase ,unless heavy amounts of money are being dropped into it then you will see the price move heavily and that's how it is. Altcoins are still small and any little that is dropped in them will get their market prices pumped to a higher percentage causing them To have a huge increase in price as well. By the time they manage to get to the current level of Bitcoin ,you will see how they will move.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I suspect a few more alts will hoin that list this year. BTC is leading the market recovery, as it usually does. What tends to happen once BTC slows down is that alts accelerate upwards and outpace BTC. Of course this doesn't mean everyone should sell their BTC for alts... because there is more risk with alts, some will outperform BTC and some won't.
When funds flowing from the fiat currency, it do always get into bitcoin and when bitcoin is making corrections it also always flows to altcoins market and since those coins price are little we see them perform in both gain and increase in pricing than bitcoin.
IT IS true styca', that when " bitcoin is recovery it do lead other altcoins in recovery" and that is why it is somehow very easy to speculate altcoins market by reviewing and keeping eyes on bitcoin.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Most of the coins in that list are pump-and-dump shitcoins with no real world use-case, so it's normal that they'll outperform Bitcoin since part of their strategy to stay relevant in the market is to get a nice pump in the price every now and then to attract newcomers looking to make a quick buck because that's their only selling point: to be an altcoin which you can profit from.
Activity: 486
Yes, many projects from this list are very promising and progressive coins.  But I am sure that they will not reach the level of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is a leader that is a king that cannot be surpassed.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Most of the altcoins you mentioned really are doing good this year, although I don't really know how accurate the information of individual coins listed here are.  More coins will experience great uptrend when BTC moves sideways for a reasonable duration.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
One thing you need to realize is that a lot of those alts you can't cash out directly to fiat.
This means that you have to change it to btc than sell it off.
So just going off of its value from cmc is actually pretty innacurate.

To get a real idea on a coin's value, you have to look at how much it has gained against btc or eth, not the $ value.
Then you can see if the alt is truly outperforming btc or not.

In order for it to really outperform btc, it needs to rise higher in percentage value against btc more than the actual growth of btc itself.

If you don't take the time to do these calculations, you oculd find yourself just going in circles with your investments.
Or, totally cut your growth by not taking advantage of btc itself.
Activity: 491
I think that all these indicators are fictional.  Because it is not just impossible.  Bitcoin The leader and it will be worth the highest price and those of all altcoins will pull up accordingly for the price of bitcoin, this is my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
This is not an indicator. For 2018, these coins fell very much. Raising the price of these coins in a growing market does not impress me. If they were growing when the market fell then it was an indicator. Binance Coin (BNB) is the only token that grew in a falling market.

this is only an informations about a coins with huge grow in price in this year
so, this is absolutely not an indiacators,
by the way the OP forgot about ethereum the price already grow more than 100% in this year  Wink

are only tokens that have grown more than BTC,
  (BTC) increased by - 130.84%,
accordingly, ETH grew less BTC.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
This is not an indicator. For 2018, these coins fell very much. Raising the price of these coins in a growing market does not impress me. If they were growing when the market fell then it was an indicator. Binance Coin (BNB) is the only token that grew in a falling market.

this is only an informations about a coins with huge grow in price in this year
so, this is absolutely not an indiacators,
by the way the OP forgot about ethereum the price already grow more than 100% in this year  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
A very good result but as far as I know bitcoin is still on the peak on the chart. I think very soon bitcoin will dominate the crypto world. In the case right now we see the very fast growth of bitcoin and I think this is the result of continues investment and partnership coming from the big companies all over the world.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
I hope the increase in the price of Bitcoin will restore all altcoins and tokens that are currently mostly down, and the coin list above is indeed the best coin at the moment, for example BNB and BAT, they have useful uses.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
That list is counting the value in dollars of those altcoins, it could be interesting to see a list that counted the value in BTC to see the real growth of those coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I don't think its something new that the growth in some action are exceeding that of Bitcoin, this is something that has been happening for years and will still keep happening, though that doesn't mean that the price of those coin is going to surpass that of bitcoin because I don't think that is going to happen even in years to come, let's just enjoy the bull run that is before us and make a lot of profit for ourselves.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

This is a very good result.
but I don't know if these tokens have the potential for further growth,
if they can continue to follow the BTC, to show a good result.
Pages:
Jump to: