Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins future - page 16. (Read 2513 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
The altcoins have a very good future. We can say that the future will be built on them. There will not be 2000+ coins, there will still be coins up to 100, only the most needed ones.
Activity: 23
May 30, 2018, 11:45:49 PM
altcoin is a good investment for the future because now information about this coin is getting widespread and many people join to follow the various projects issued
Activity: 169
May 25, 2018, 05:10:48 PM
What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

for now the dept. of altcoin is not good and why is it because when the altcoin and market prices have drastically decreased and now many people are holding up their altcoin until their altcoin is stabilized and so I see the cryptomarket is getting more complicated is it possible that the government interferes in cryptocurrency

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
ETH is the only altcoins that already have a bright future. As time passes, the competition inside altcoins gets tighter, only the truly qualified coins will remain in altcoins. At least coins that have grown in both price and quality, and the ever-growing investor to invest his money into the coin for the coin can continue to survive in the crypto and have a bright future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 17
May 25, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
I agree, 2000+ alts is a very large number. But no one can determine how many altcoins should be. Only the market can clear from useless coins. We can already see it - hundreds of altcoins are not needed by anyone. No one sells or buys them
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 25, 2018, 03:04:51 AM
What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

which I know the future of altcoin will be good at the end of 2018 because now the price of altcoin is in recovery and so I now prefer to hold my altcoin until altcoin prices come back and can benefit
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
If you see at whole crypro market, and how indefinite altcoins these dates are thither, we each be positive that about of them disposition break in long term.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
The Ethereum boom will definitely happen, because it is now the main platform for the ICO.
Activity: 118
May 01, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
Yes I also believe in the future of ETH, because the purpose of Eth is to be the computer of the world, where virtually all business activities today can not be separated from the computer. Many interesting projects are being built right  by Eth, but many things to consider for adoption Eth's large scale, so we can all see how Ethereum will grow in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
I do think we do need deversity but only good one. Its true there so many copycat but i do think if really blockchain is the future of technology that will be uses mass by all people on the earth i do think we need more project that have similar project like eth. I do think its good that there is many coins that coming out even though its kind of the same with some other project but i do believe they got their own strong point and its good for development of technology, cause i think there is alwayas something to add to this technology. So i do think many coins is not a problem.
Activity: 336
May 01, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
As the market is rising and price of BTC is also rising this rise of market must affects all the coins and in this way altcoins is not out of market so it will also get momentum and will rise, now rate of rise may be different but there must be a  good market in future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
April 30, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
I think that some alternative coins have a very good future. It seems to me that they will be adapted to the modern life of people. And I believe that people will understand the advantages of these coins.
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 04:14:39 PM
BTC and Crypto market goes up almost every weekend , then during working days they short BTC with Futures and whole market tumbles down . BTC must go out of Futures
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
2018 will be the year of birth for many projects, but I think about 90% of them will eventually die. Will remain really necessary to society of the company with a useful product or service and strong team. Such is unequivocally not 10, I think at least 300. Because of the directions in which the implement blockchain technology very much.

I will add. This development of the market will last 3-5 years. After that, 99% of all Altcoins should be reset, that is, their value will go down to zero.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
2018 will be the year of birth for many projects, but I think about 90% of them will eventually die. Will remain really necessary to society of the company with a useful product or service and strong team. Such is unequivocally not 10, I think at least 300. Because of the directions in which the implement blockchain technology very much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
April 12, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
the future for the Altcoins! this is how the shares of the company were once created and they were in novelty and now with many coins that are created under one idea!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 12, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
I think that over time there will be only those altcoins that have a good basis. All the rest will die. And as a result their will be very little, not 10 of course, but not enough.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
Altcoins serving as the support system to the cryptocurrency network is one among the best reason for the growth and for the continued spreading. Different projects have different road maps and for their convenience with unique features altcoins enter the market. So, this is a continuous process which makes altcoins progress.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
I also believe in Ethereum because it is not so easy Ethereum will be ruined I believe someday Ethereum will rise again from the market.

I think other cryptos will also thrive. Because the development and stability of the crypto market is not possible with just one or two coins, so we need some variation
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
The future of encryption will only get better and better. The price of high-quality altcoin and BTC will be higher and higher, and people who buy stocks will also be able to buy BTC.

Pages:
Jump to: