Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins future - page 17. (Read 2513 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 11:01:11 AM
sure altcoins always have good potential but i dont hold some altcoins, i just do daily traders with altcoins because altcoins fast increase and decrease. but when you want hold some altcoisn this my list : ethereum, bicoincash, ripple, waves, ignis
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
I absolutely agree with you, and I  also wonder that EOS can be better in the future  Huh
Activity: 69
April 12, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
Altcoin future are Litecoin, Monero, Monaco, Bitconnect, Bitcoin cash, NEO.
Activity: 53
April 12, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
Maybe ETH, LTC, and XRP
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
In the amount that there are now altkoins are not needed, but in the future there will be a change and only those altcoyins will remain that will be in demand by the society and which will have the finished product.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
April 11, 2018, 12:31:37 PM
BTC and Crypto market goes up almost every weekend , then during working days they short BTC with Futures and whole market tumbles down . BTC must go out of Futures, I hope that powerful people behind BTC and other Crypto projects realise this.

I do agree that the futures market has added a lot more volatility to the BTC market, as it made Bitcoin accessible to a lot of people who know virtually nothing about crypto-currency except the Bitcoin name, and of course as BTC goes, more or less goes the entire altcoin market, since a lot of them are traded against BTC.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 05:51:55 AM
my prediction altcoin which has good potential for the future remains bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
April 09, 2018, 05:59:43 PM
BTC and Crypto market goes up almost every weekend , then during working days they short BTC with Futures and whole market tumbles down . BTC must go out of Futures, I hope that powerful people behind BTC and other Crypto projects realise this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:59:33 PM
The Ethereum boom will definitely happen, because it is now the main platform for the ICO. And their main competitor, the NEO is not working bloccano in the opinion of many authoritative experts. Therefore, as soon as the correction approaches the final stage, the growth of bitcoin and ether will be the first, and of course Ethereum will be pulled altcoins, but of course many will not be able to survive such a correction, you need to study each of them separately on the viability
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 09, 2018, 05:49:52 PM
The manipulation of the big banks by the propaganda of fear has the effect of weakening the market. it is impossible to stop progress.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?
Yes, we don't need to much alts even we only have two it is enough as long as we have alts who has promising future. Some alts are zero value so they're useless and we don't need that, we want/need is profitable alts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:22:03 PM
I do not think that all altcoins will grow after bitcoin. Most likely this will not happen. Most of the altcoins will remain penny and only a small part can grow.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

in the future 9 of 10 Alts, ofcourse, will to be a dead)
still alive a some nice teams like a Eth, BTC and other Titans
but little Alts may be live and eat his short money of this technology
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 09, 2018, 04:24:10 PM
the price of all altcoin is very basic due to the influence of btc prices are getting worse, hoping first btc will grow big then over time all altcoin will be a valuable item
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 09, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
There are so many altcoins in cryptocurrency world. Some altcoins have a really promising future but some altcoins are totally trash. Trash altcoins will erased from the market. We must give the right decisions in the circumstances and the keyword is "research".

Coins which have strong infrastructure will be permanent in the meantime. Like ethereum, neo etc. We have to be optimistic about the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
April 09, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
I think we need more. Altcoins can represent many things, like share of companies. Hope we'll see thousands of altcoins with reliable models.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
April 09, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
I think with more and more of its bounty altcoin these days the scam will make the altcoin itself can no longer be believed if so go on i'm sure altcoin will slowly die,do not need 20+ altcoin the 10 important course of origin is enough,but for now altcoin is still pretty good
Extra careful is what we need right now, if we are in doubt with that coin then what we should do is not to invest so we won't have any regrets in the future but if you are a risk taker and iCo bench says that it is okay to invest at since the ratings wash high then maybe time for you to think well.
Activity: 116
April 09, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
Most of all altcoins will die except that are now in top20-30 and these which not just currency or another exchange, but something that can worth in real life.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
April 09, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
I think with more and more of its bounty altcoin these days the scam will make the altcoin itself can no longer be believed if so go on i'm sure altcoin will slowly die,do not need 20+ altcoin the 10 important course of origin is enough,but for now altcoin is still pretty good
copper member
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
Yes that's right altcoin future is very bright.but bitcoin is the first crypto of the world.its user will also increase and future will be brighter than it is.it is not logic,only magic.so bitcoin will grow more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: