Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm - page 18. (Read 9468 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 10, 2019, 01:37:04 AM
Bitcoin was among the first crypto currencies release, it took a decade before it reaches the value, and it experienced also the up and down in value.

I'm pretty sure less than a decade.
Based on the price in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ in 2013, the value was 100 usd  and I think that's the first year it was recorded in value but I was read bitcoin was already traded before with less than a dollar in value.

So from less than a dollar and it reaches 100 usd, that's a big achievement already and that's a good value, but bitcoin does not stop, it continue to grow.

The pizza guy bought BTC in 2010 -

https://qz.com/1285209/bitcoin-pizza-day-2018-eight-years-ago-someone-bought-two-pizzas-with-bitcoins-now-worth-82-million/
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 10, 2019, 01:35:20 AM
Well I'm not worried at all i know altcoin bullrun will come we just don't know when so best thing to do is hold. Those poeple who will listen to those fudders that their is no altcoin bullrun that will happen will get rekt so don't take anyone's advice just be calm and patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 09, 2019, 03:54:54 PM
There are many alternative coins on the crypto market now of which some are worthy to invest while others are shit coins. The current price of altcoins lately hasn't been that encouraging. However, we need to be calm and hold these coins for sometime until market recovers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 10, 2019, 01:28:21 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

Nobody expected the altcoin price to skyrocket at the end of 2017. But now the conditions are different because investors more confidence on bitcoin and many altcoins fall on the price more than 80% below ICO price. This might be due to the strengthening bitcoin price but if we hold an altcoin in the top 50, i think it's better to be hold for the long term
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 10, 2019, 01:24:34 AM
Bitcoin was among the first crypto currencies release, it took a decade before it reaches the value, and it experienced also the up and down in value.

No one can exactly tell the future of Altcoins, either the most popular person or group.

We can say, the true value of Altcoins is defined by it's features, it's technology, it's the concept and the uses for the benefits of people not by price.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
July 10, 2019, 01:18:02 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

Yes, for this and there is a negative background. That would not give small investors to earn, because the top Altcoins will show a good upward movement
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
July 10, 2019, 01:11:47 AM
Altcoins will always have their own time. Not for now. They all make way for Bitcoin to perform well in the market. Let us all support Bitcoin because it is the one and only king of all the cryptocurrency kingdom. But it does not mean that altcoins will sacrifice forever. The moment Bitcoin will begin its correction and dumping happens, the altcoins will surely rise.
It is very exact perspective, altcoins have their own period. Temporarily (more exactly, since the beginning of this year), it is a very dominant period of bitcoin, and altcoins have still be manipulated by bitcoin bull run. However, good altcoins will stil be here, and they will blossom from bottoms when bear market of altcoins goes away.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 09, 2019, 11:39:39 PM
Altcoins will always have their own time. Not for now. They all make way for Bitcoin to perform well in the market. Let us all support Bitcoin because it is the one and only king of all the cryptocurrency kingdom. But it does not mean that altcoins will sacrifice forever. The moment Bitcoin will begin its correction and dumping happens, the altcoins will surely rise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 03, 2019, 04:36:33 AM
Some of the alt coin got potential, but most of the alt coins doesnt got any value, and for sure the popularity of bitcoin is better than any other coin, alt coin usually only being used for trading and speculation, its better to collect  all the investors to invest in btc, when btc rise the alt coin also going to feel the effect
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 09, 2019, 11:25:04 PM

In addition to what you had mentioned, is that Bitcoin may increased its price value from time to time just like what happened on 2017, but it doesn't mean to all altcoins investors are already loss. Of course not, especially if the coins you hold is promising one just like Ethereum, Ada, Neo, Waves, Pundix, and Bch.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 09, 2019, 11:05:36 PM
No best solutions recommended while we waited for altcoins to have it's time for price increase. For now just calm and chill and don't ever lose hope because one day the financial freedom will be in our hands. It's nice to be calm instead of putting emotional attachment into your holdings, and thinking in an aggressive ways shouldn't be practiced like that.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
July 09, 2019, 10:55:31 PM
Oh yes I am very calm watching my $50,000 investment in HST decision token turn to  Cry
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 09, 2019, 10:41:56 PM

The truth is everyone is sceptical about alts every Bitcoin move crushes alts further such recovery will tend to be low. Alts should've been recovering a bit with Btc as Btc has been stabilized with gradual moves daily yet at each Btc leg up, alts gets crushed.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
July 09, 2019, 10:12:05 PM
The price of altcoins is high today so it is better if you invest while its price is low and sell it when its price rises, and do not panic selling so you do not lose.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
July 09, 2019, 08:38:03 PM
I still hold a number of altcoins and I still hold this up. the altcoin that I hold is still the same price, there has been no change when the price of bitcoin is more than $ 10000. I still remain calm and believe that the altcoin that I hold will definitely return like the end of 2017.

I think this can be considered a missing out. You could gain profits simply holding Bitcoin rather than holding altcoins. I advice you not to remain calm, but to be more resolute and to trade your coins or tokens, fixing your profits in stable coins such as Tether.

On the other hand, some of the altcoins also showed a positive trend. For example, Litecoin has recently grown by +300% due to the fact that its reward for mining blocks has been halved, so those who invest in altcoins should look for similar profitable stories.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
July 09, 2019, 07:50:57 PM
the future of the altcoin is very good but if you have hold altcoins now be prepared to hold for a long time because the alt season is still long, seeing the movement of the price of bitcoin continues to affect the altcoin price down
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 09, 2019, 04:15:37 PM
Altcoins have the chance of increasing anytime soon in the market so altcoins holders shouldn't be disappointed at the current price. I believe altcoins will rise up anytime soon. We must be calm.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 09, 2019, 04:02:34 PM
It still appears that the altcoins season is far off, had expected etherium/btc will not break the 0.025 support but it has fallen beyond it, we may likely not see the bull season anytime soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 02, 2019, 11:47:10 PM
Must be really able to control emotions when the increase in bitcoin is out of control because altcoin is usually a very strong dump. but not for long when stability is established, the prices of altcoins will also increase.
Current market conditions are a little different, bitcoin's upward movement does not really affect the altcoin, maybe just a few. whereas if the bitcoin is dumped, altcoin receives a big impact. we see it on the decline in bitcoin prices yesterday.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 09, 2019, 02:27:20 PM
I don't see that, Bitcoin has dropped and I think altcoin will be the next pump in the near future, keep calm and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: