Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm - page 19. (Read 9468 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 100
July 02, 2019, 10:26:33 PM
In my opinion, altcoins holders with potential coins must be calm because the coins you're holding is going to be big soon enough to give you good profits just make sure it is trusted unlike other shitcoins which prices won't increases that much.
I think we all need to be calm specialy during the bull run occur. We need to control our emotion for good because we all know that crypro is really unstable and anytime we can posibly earn or loss depending on how we react in different situation. Altcoin holders must be calm, maybe they all know what kinds of altcoin they have and how altcoin grows or work profit is always come to those who has a patience.
patience is an important point in this matter. we can see that the altcoin is in a situation of uncertainty. therefore holding it is the best thing to do. besides that, choosing an altcoin that has the potential to be our job, so that our waiting later is not in vain

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
July 04, 2019, 03:47:59 AM
I think not all altcoin investors would get disappointed, as the market's situation now, some altcoins has the chance to increase because of bitcoin's high increasing price, it will pull some altcoins prices up and i think by this, not all altcoins investors would be disappointed.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 02, 2019, 11:04:35 PM
In my opinion, altcoins holders with potential coins must be calm because the coins you're holding is going to be big soon enough to give you good profits just make sure it is trusted unlike other shitcoins which prices won't increases that much.
I think we all need to be calm specialy during the bull run occur. We need to control our emotion for good because we all know that crypro is really unstable and anytime we can posibly earn or loss depending on how we react in different situation. Altcoin holders must be calm, maybe they all know what kinds of altcoin they have and how altcoin grows or work profit is always come to those who has a patience.
Indeed you're certain patience is our key to be calm while waiting for altcoins to gain a sustainable price. The times was too long enough for the waiting, and now people hope and prayed a lot that every holdings who has promising value will again soar high.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
July 04, 2019, 02:42:24 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
LOL, this are all part of the tactics we bitcoin holder use in creating pump for bitcoin, we are already in bitcoin uptrend and now is that time to keep the pump alive till we set another new ATH, so we should really not be seeing some of these news as threat, with or without that news, bitcoin is the domination crypto for the moment, and altcoins season will come.

Although to an extent, they are quite right, not all the altcoins we see now will survive another 5 years, while bitcoin will continue to remain the most recognized cryptocurrency for now and till decades, but we still have some altcoins too that can stand the test of time, and most of these coins are the ones still within the top 50 on the coinmarketcap, those ones have a very useful working product that will always attract users and investors to them.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
July 03, 2019, 03:50:35 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
we are all human and will always freak out in some situations especially when life or money is involved. I wouldn't blame anyone who is panicking or scared because of the altcoins market conditions.  But I guess everything will be fine
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 02, 2019, 10:19:22 PM
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 03, 2019, 03:46:31 AM
yes, at this time I have seen this phenomenon, since bitcoin has experienced a price increase I see the altcoin looks as if it is trapped, or even tends to decline. this possibility will last a long time. the maximum possibility of altcoin will run in place. this in my opinion and hopefully my opinion is incorrect.

I agree, the altcoin price is currently depressed by the rising price of bitcoin in 2019. Maybe after the bitcoin price began to slump, the altcoin price will rise and reduce the dominance of bitcoin on the market. Currently the dominance of bitcoin on the market is more than 60% and I think this is what makes altcoin price depressed
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
July 03, 2019, 03:36:02 AM

If we hold altcoins that have good products and large liquidity, I don't think we need to worry about the current altcoin price movements. Bitcoin dominance on the market is still very high and in my opinion that domination will go down after the altcoin price rises
Activity: 770
July 03, 2019, 01:37:40 AM
yes, at this time I have seen this phenomenon, since bitcoin has experienced a price increase I see the altcoin looks as if it is trapped, or even tends to decline. this possibility will last a long time. the maximum possibility of altcoin will run in place. this in my opinion and hopefully my opinion is incorrect.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
July 03, 2019, 01:28:29 AM
People who are holding altcoin should watch the market steadily because now it is completely Bitcoin trend which we cannot able to predict how long it is going to take for the altcoins to recover their prices, instead of selling them for cheap prices better hold them for long term until your desired target is reached. Don't expect to much high amount.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 03, 2019, 01:22:08 AM

I don't see any such preditions and even if there is any no need to hear them because you and everyone been part on the making demand so once you started holding everyone will do the same.

This is one of them, Max Keiser says that alt-coin phenomenon is finished:
- https://cointelegraph.com/news/max-keiser-altcoin-phenomenon-finished-value-will-flow-into-bitcoin
   There are similar news on the internet. In my opinion all that is one big spreading of FUD! I don`t think that alt-coins are finished, there is a long way
ahead of them. Many of alt-coins we know now will fail, we already know that, but some of them will be very successful in the future. It`s not a big
secret that many alt-coins don`t have a future, due low quality, bad teams and without support from community coin is doomed.
Many new altcoins will die but the birth of more altcoins will make the market looks like healthy distribution of bitcoin and the altcoin.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 03, 2019, 12:46:21 AM
Bitcoin today lost control over the price mark of 11'000 dollars earlier, dropping below 10'000 dollars at the time of publication. None of the major altcoins from the Top 20 shows profitability. But all our crypto enthusiasts are still ahead! Good luck to all

Bitcoin was the biggest loser for the past two days until about 15 hours ago,,, now it is over 10% in gains, while some alts are also showing around 2 to 3% while some are even just losing more.

Hard to be enthusiastic about altcoins but we all knew the risks,,, we all knew how strong Bitcoin is.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
July 03, 2019, 12:40:31 AM

Some of there have dissapointing of experience of 2017 ago when they hold altcoin have diving price than bitcoin. it's need a time for altcoin investor for recharging them mind to investing altcoin again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
July 02, 2019, 11:34:25 PM
Must be really able to control emotions when the increase in bitcoin is out of control because altcoin is usually a very strong dump. but not for long when stability is established, the prices of altcoins will also increase.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2019, 10:35:34 PM
I think there's no room for panic now because bitcoin price takes a high increasement and altcoins would surely follow the hype and pulling some altcoins prices to take increase. I think there are also some altcoins that may not increase, maybe because of not that potential andnhas no good product outcome.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 02, 2019, 07:33:55 PM
Activity: 406
July 02, 2019, 06:58:26 PM
One of the characteristics that we must have when entering or holding altcoins or even Bitcoin is being calm and patients. With those, we will panic and be impatient that lead to selling out our altcoins during the down market price. This will really influence the market and make it more down.
Now the best strategy is just to keep the cryptocurrency and not sell it , as now the bullish trend and many coins will grow well now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 02, 2019, 03:27:50 PM
You are right and i think the same way and we have already seen the trend and pattern that first it is the brc and then eth and alts seem to be the last to get the bulls effect that comes from overall bulls in the market.
Have patience and you'll soon see the good outcome of your wait, altcoins with usage will bounce up and bring good profits to everyone who will manage to find the good project for longer terms of investment, calm yourself with the situations and allow the process to continue, expect that investment will have a good outcome.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
July 02, 2019, 06:45:18 PM

there is no other way, it can only hold and wait until the altcoin price recovers, because if you sell at a cheap price like this it will only make me lose a lot and many amateur traders do that they panic and lose because they cannot control their patience.

Yes the panic amateurs really will have to panic and doesn't have control and patience. And if they would seek advice from different groups that help them gain confidence, I think they'll recover their loss actually. Developing self confidence and self control is very important so you would able to remain constant by time your altcoins asset will reach at very good price.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 02, 2019, 06:19:37 PM
One of the characteristics that we must have when entering or holding altcoins or even Bitcoin is being calm and patients. With those, we will panic and be impatient that lead to selling out our altcoins during the down market price. This will really influence the market and make it more down.
Pages:
Jump to: