Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins is pumping, should i buy some or wait? - page 2. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
There're hundreds of altcoins nowadays, so it's very difficult to predict which one will be pumped. If you decide to buy a coin and wait for a pump, it's better to buy them on Bittex and Yubbit. Most of pump groups have daily pumps on these too exchanges. Also try to select those coins that have small trading volume, and small price. So theoretically you can earn up to x10 and more if you buy a lucky coin Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Firstly i am so sorry for my awful English writing  skill.
I am a newbie to crypto world, i haven't owned any bitcoins yet. Today i decide to buy some altcoins to hold for long term, i have 10.000$. I am curious about this time, because the price of altcoins is going up too fast, bitcoin's price is high, too. So anyone can give me some advices?, please help me! I intend to buy oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg.

Well, it is good that you are looking into investing into promising ICOs. I do not see any problem with the couns you have mentioned. They re great because they have big potential. But i suggest you to not invest into these coons just yet because another fork is about to happen. So the best thing to do is to wait after the forks are done and then think of investimg.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
To be honest I am a fairly conservative investor and I prefer to go to the safe haven that represent the great coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple. It is true that its growth potential is not as high as many new currencies that suffer dramatic bumps of 10,000% in a few days, but the classic coins still have enough room to grow and leave great returns in the long run.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Alt coin market is big fall down.Day by day just dumping all alt coin.Actually alt coin value is low so I think it is good time to buy alt coin.I hope after December alt coin market more up.
Activity: 98
after the bitcoin fork in november, altcoins will go up for sure. if you buy now for cheep you can get a fast gain in november Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I would prefer to stay in bitcoin. Buy bitcoin when it goes down. Yeah maybe altcoin can be profitable now but I would choose for a long term one. Choosing a good alt is quite an experiment.  If you are having that much and wanting to invest in altcoins then I would recommend just one- eight of it. In addition, I think you are just attracted by the pump but you see altcoins are for short term profits. I would still go for bitcoin. Wait for it to go down then buy, once it goes up it would be huge.
Most especially now that the cloud is still not pretty clear with the upcoming fork. Almost all the people are still a bit scared to opt into altcoin yet with the fear of it still being dumped the more. I have a pretty feelings that some of them will still be pumped though, but for some already holding it, those pumps are just the best time to dump and buy more in the upcoming dip before the next fork.
Activity: 126
I think buying before the 2x hard fork is a good idea. Many people are expecting bitcoin to drop off and money to flow towards alts when the fork occurs (that's because a lot of the market is staying on btc in the hopes of getting coins on both chains and selling them for profits).
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
In my opinion, you should wait for few next weeks to invest. altcoins price continue fall down. If you can't wait, you could find some ICO projects buy tokens. Here are some tokens: Hydrominer, Gatcoin, Eidoo, Wepower,... Hope that you can choose a good coin.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Still there is one more hardfork is happening in November 18 so that there is a high chance of going bitcoin some more high price may be upto 7k $ . Altcoin will dump for sure so it’s better to invest on altcoin around November 10 to 15 there will be huge dump of altcoin going to happen based on my speculation.
This back to back fork is giving the opportunity to buy altcoins at best rate for all users. Already now all coins in red numbers, if we wait until November 15th then don't know for what price we will get our fav altcoins. But whenever the fork happens the altcoins price will dump so let's wait for sometime.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Firstly i am so sorry for my awful English writing  skill.
I am a newbie to crypto world, i haven't owned any bitcoins yet. Today i decide to buy some altcoins to hold for long term, i have 10.000$. I am curious about this time, because the price of altcoins is going up too fast, bitcoin's price is high, too. So anyone can give me some advices?, please help me! I intend to buy oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg.

I think its a right time to buy alts since those are down due to bitcoin fork. I suggest you to invest in multiple alt coins and also buy bitcoin as much you can. For some time it will give you unexpected profit. Choose your alts after a thorough research. Spend your times in this forum to get idea to analyze.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Still there is one more hardfork is happening in November 18 so that there is a high chance of going bitcoin some more high price may be upto 7k $ . Altcoin will dump for sure so it’s better to invest on altcoin around November 10 to 15 there will be huge dump of altcoin going to happen based on my speculation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
If the upcoming hard fork will affect the value of bitcoin I'm sure the value of alt coins will also be affected so I suggest you wait until the coming of fork and see whats gonna happen with the pricing you can do some research if you really want to invest now but I can't assure you will have a good earnings out of it. There's a lot of alt coins now you must be wise enough in choosing your investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This should be a lesson learned when my portfolio was all red when bitcoin price was hitting $6000k + I use that opportunity to buy some good altcoins ! and guess what I am taking a lot of profit on it ! I heard that there will be a fork on november I am not quite sure with it but when the price of bitcoin surge again use that opportunity to buy more good altcoins
I never really expected bitcoin gold to amount to anything that much and I really took most of my chances on some prospectful altcoins believing that after the BTG fork, I will make more on profit that whatever forked chain value I will ever end up having on BTG.

So many of the coins have been pumped and I pretty much expect some to still pump the more and get dumped again for the upcoming fork, but for those who have not been able to buy at the dips, it is best they just wait for their turn cause now is too risky for some of them.
Activity: 224
vitalik buterin said that as 90% of start ups fails, 90% of ICO will fails!

so you must do your own research and looking at strong projects and strong teams!
Activity: 219
Dude , firstly welcome to crypto world Cheesy . Generally altcoins need some time. If you want to quick money, altcoins can disappointed you. I think you should wait to find perfect investment.
Activity: 294
ALTCOINS is pumping now and it is the right time to buy some of them. May be it will reach at peak and you will get good profit out of it.
So dont let to go this opportunity otherwise you will be in lose.
Now you can buy them at less investments and you will get huge profit when you sell them wisely.
Activity: 630
Get some quickly, the pump has just started and it will get bigger by the day. You can sell them after they pump and start to drop before the next bitcoin fork
Activity: 280
Well you already know the answer to your question to be honest, you saw that altcoins are starting to pump because of the fork has end. Better to buy altcoins as soon as possible in order to take advantage of its rising prices right now but make sure to invest on those good altcoins which has a good reputation to the blockchain community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
For me, wait for the Bitcoin rally to calm dawn. After that, alts can start to move.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I will suggest you yes you can buy altcoins as they are at very lower rate as compared to it were in the month of may and june . always diversify your portfolio and hold some btc always too while holding altcoins..

now coming to your choices  (oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg). I personally have  done research on (omg, waves,ark, eos,lisk,neo) they are solid projects . apart from that you can look into (strat, verge )

ps:its only a suggestion pls do your own research before investing
Pages:
Jump to: