Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins is pumping, should i buy some or wait? - page 5. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Try to buy and HODL as many opportunities as possible in Altcoins. Buy dip and sell high, is a great strategy and commonplace in Crypto. And prepare mentally if at the time when the coin you buy down the price.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
now is sort of an ok time to buy but YESTERDAY was much better.
you have to be patient in crypto.
the best buy days are the ones when no one wants to touch the coin (yesterday). you buy and hodl and pray.
sometimes it works out $$$.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Most alt coins are now on its deepest dips. Buying with some portion of your fiat will make you secured of owning your chosen coin. May there be a new fork, you can then buy a few more. Since you are planning of holding long term, whatever it's price now, for sure you'll get a good profit. Time, waves and neoare good coins for may. You should consider holding more of this than other.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
To my mind there is still profit to be made from buying alts right now, or bitcoin to be made at least. Look to some coins that haven't pumped really hard but have good potential.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Now is a good timing to buy alts, but do as much research as you can first. I started with 10 000€ not so long ago made some bad beginner choices...
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
Firstly i am so sorry for my awful English writing  skill.
I am a newbie to crypto world, i haven't owned any bitcoins yet. Today i decide to buy some altcoins to hold for long term, i have 10.000$. I am curious about this time, because the price of altcoins is going up too fast, bitcoin's price is high, too. So anyone can give me some advices?, please help me! I intended to buy oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg.

just buy btc and look at it next year end around this time..!
Activity: 280
I would wait a bit, there is another bitcoin fork coming in november. So if you have some alts take profit or hold and buy more altcoins when bitcoin is making another run and the alts are going down again. Or maybe this time there will be no bitcoin run for free money Wink. Who knows?
Do your own research.

Cheers
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Firstly i am so sorry for my awful English writing  skill.
I am a newbie to crypto world, i haven't owned any bitcoins yet. Today i decide to buy some altcoins to hold for long term, i have 10.000$. I am curious about this time, because the price of altcoins is going up too fast, bitcoin's price is high, too. So anyone can give me some advices?, please help me! I intend to buy oax, time, link, eos, ark, lisk, waves, neo, xtrabytes,omg.
Pages:
Jump to: