Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins portfolio 2018 - page 2. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 123
August 21, 2018, 01:45:15 PM
Out of the coins in your portfolio, ADA, Neo and Omg are the coins I have confidence that the prices will rise in the long run.

I agree with you.  The rest of the coins in your list are mostly garbage IMHO...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 21, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
Out of the coins in your portfolio, ADA, Neo and Omg are the coins I have confidence that the prices will rise in the long run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
August 21, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
Altcoins are not very wise to hold in this bearish market. We need to consider the individual altcoin's specific market PLUS BTC and the whole cryptocurrency market itself being in a bearish state that does not look like is going to end soon.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it, if you could comment my portfolio. I hold ADA, VET, ONT, ICX, EOS, OMG, WAN, XRP, NEO. Proportions of coins are almost in the equal %. What you guys think of potential / risk with holding these ones long term ?

Thnx for your comments, peace.
ADA, EOS,NEO This altcoin will give you the most profit. Because this altcoin is in the top 10 best altcoin on the coinmarket. And top the list of Chinese reviews
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it, if you could comment my portfolio. I hold ADA, VET, ONT, ICX, EOS, OMG, WAN, XRP, NEO. Proportions of coins are almost in the equal %. What you guys think of potential / risk with holding these ones long term ?

all the coins you have are available in my portfolio, except ripple. but I'm confused, why don't you hold a btc?
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
I believe that invest in altcoins are too much profitable but you need to maintain portfolio investments. My altcoins portfolio investment are noted bellow:
1. ETH (60% of my investment)
2. EOS (2% of my investment)
3. XRP (2 % of my investment) 
4. Waves (20% of my investment)
5. DCT (6% of my investment)
6. NEO (5% of my investment)
7. ADA (3% of my investment)
8. TRX (2% of my investment)
Now i am following this portfolio investment strategy.       

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
I believe that your investments are very good both for a long time and for the average. I have a part of those altcoys that you have.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
August 21, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
There are only two good coins that are worth holding for the long-term, XRP and NEO. The rest are good coins but I would definitly go for the short-term route, the altcoin market is way too risky for the long run as price swings are massive, you could be left holding worthless bags by the time you check the price of X or Y coin (if you're going for the long-term).

Also, I'd recommend you to dump EOS asap, or at least during the next altcoin cycle, I don't think this overhyped shitcoin has any future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
Hey guys,

i hold some ADA/ cardano right now, i think in the future this coin have potential back to 1 $ price like last year..
Activity: 30
Merit: 7
August 20, 2018, 09:43:28 PM
Just a note, don't just buy/sell what everyone else says - just take what they say as a springboard for researching ideas yourself.

That being said, I personally feel you should at least have a decent percentage of Bitcoin and most of your holdings are projects that have a lot of hype, especially in Asia.

I'm fascinated by ADA, but it's risky because they're valued quite high without a big working ecosystem. A small holding in it is okay though.

I'm not an expert in supply chain projects like VET and have done little research on WAN, ICON and ONT. I'm also a little skeptical of EOS and NEO due to lack of decentralisation, so is XRP but I guess they're target market is financial institutions anyway.

OMG looks pretty cool, but I'm unsure how it compares to projects like 0x, Komodo, Kyber, Loopring and Blocknet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
August 20, 2018, 05:49:45 PM
a solid portfolio. high volume investment, most high volume tokens
Activity: 630
August 20, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
At least 10% of your holdings should be in BTC, the others will vary according to market sentiment and news. EOS has been hyped up a lot but the distribution is poor so it is basically centralised. NEO is a useful coin with a good future so you can stack up on those, ADA and VEN are also hyped so they might moon or just flatline.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
August 20, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
I think i am not in a mood to talk about altcoin portfolio at the moment, because my alt portfolio is showing me depressive results most of my alt holdings is like minus 10x from high levels which is very painful to see, although we are seeing some tough times but still i think that good alts will soon see big movements and growth in value, some of the good ones include eth, ltc, xrp, ada, icx, aion, eos and neo.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
August 20, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
At least 50% of your holdings should be in BTC. You might get lucky with a random altcoin pump, but for the vast majority they just follow Bitcoin. You are increasing your risk much more than you are increasing your potential gains by not holding >50% BTC.

Also, EOS is a centralized scam. Sell it ASAP.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
USDT 30%
BTC 20%
ETH 10%
EOS 5%
XRP 3%
NEO 3%
LTC 7%
ZEC 11%
XMR 11%
WhaleTank Trade
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
it is not a good idea to start bag holding altcoins and call it a "portfolio". you can ask all those newbies who started last year and fell for the "portfolio" scheme and lost all their lifesavings in pump and dump altcoins.

the problem is, there is no stopping the altcoin dumps since they have no future. so when the dump comes and you have multiple bags, it is going to be impossible for you to sell them in time. then it becomes too late to sell by the time you make a move so you hold longer and the small dead cat bounce happens. so you hold some more time. then another dump comes and the same thing repeats. this is repeated multiple times until you lose 80% to 90% of your investment and now you are broke.

Ok, so let make it clear. I'm certainly planning on adding some BTC and ETH while the pumps of my alts happens in the time.. however, i can't agree that alts have no future and that most of them are just pump & dumps coins. It looks like that you didn't read a lot about this projects. At least some of them certainly have a bright future in front of them.

Peace.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
August 20, 2018, 08:25:32 AM
I think the risk is high while returns may not be high so I suggest adding oax which may give very high returns. Also btc you should have either way.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
August 20, 2018, 08:05:24 AM
No bitcoin on that portfolio? Why diversify too much and ignore the best which will uplift your portfolio.
Most of those coins are only pump and dump, once bitcoins dominance increases again, you'll be in pain.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 20, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
it is not a good idea to start bag holding altcoins and call it a "portfolio". you can ask all those newbies who started last year and fell for the "portfolio" scheme and lost all their lifesavings in pump and dump altcoins.

the problem is, there is no stopping the altcoin dumps since they have no future. so when the dump comes and you have multiple bags, it is going to be impossible for you to sell them in time. then it becomes too late to sell by the time you make a move so you hold longer and the small dead cat bounce happens. so you hold some more time. then another dump comes and the same thing repeats. this is repeated multiple times until you lose 80% to 90% of your investment and now you are broke.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 05:59:42 AM
Stellar,eos, credits ,blue protocol and ip exchange these are the coins that follows my heart. Indeed my altcoin portfolio this 2018 -2019
Pages:
Jump to: