Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins portfolio 2018 - page 3. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 20, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it, if you could comment my portfolio. I hold ADA, VET, ONT, ICX, EOS, OMG, WAN, XRP, NEO. Proportions of coins are almost in the equal %. What you guys think of potential / risk with holding these ones long term ?

Thnx for your comments, peace.

I bet that the ADA, EOS OMG NEO XRP will give you more profits in the long years if you would hold it, i am sure of that, but you still need to monitor any future developments of this project because we still have no assurance of their longevity.

Oh wait, why you didnt have BTC and ETH you should have it anyway.

The crypto that will mentioned of the OP like ADA, NEO, EOS, and  XRP is really good but among the rest I am not familiar.
In my opinion you should add to your portfolio the popular coin with a great potential like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
August 20, 2018, 05:42:07 AM
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it, if you could comment my portfolio. I hold ADA, VET, ONT, ICX, EOS, OMG, WAN, XRP, NEO. Proportions of coins are almost in the equal %. What you guys think of potential / risk with holding these ones long term ?

I bet that the ADA, EOS OMG NEO XRP will give you more profits in the long years if you would hold it, i am sure of that, but you still need to monitor any future developments of this project because we still have no assurance of their longevity.

Oh wait, why you didnt have BTC and ETH you should have it anyway.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
Now take any coin and you will not lose. Another thing is that in the future, almost half of them will depreciate, but if you manage to have them in time you will throw off in a good plus. On your coins it's VET, WAN.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
I believe that EOS, XRP, NEO may be good for long-term storage. But such coins can be very volatile. About others are not sure, I think that they are risky.

And don't forget the ADA / Cardano, OMG Omisego is one of the old tokens that are still good for long term.
except VET, ONT, ICX and WAN. Myself still don't know much about the coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:06:16 AM
I believe that EOS, XRP, NEO may be good for long-term storage. But such coins can be very volatile. About others are not sure, I think that they are risky.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:04:46 AM
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: