Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins rallying - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
The bitcoin recent rally brought back some confidence in the market and investors feel comfortable diversifying in the altcoin market to try and maximize profit. I'm curious to see if this trend will last  !
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
I still can not draw any global conclusions about last week. If growth continues - it will become more understandable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
Altcoin rally about to start market look bullish we can expect pumps in the coming month June is crucial for the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
The stock market still has a trend that everything is moving in one direction. Therefore, when bitcoin grows, then altcoins grow.

Why are you comparing it to the stocks market? This is false, there are some stocks that are never following the same direction, otherwise it would always be in a bullish trend.

But yes, altcoins are always following bitcoin and that is the reason of why altcoins are going up faster than it.
Activity: 39
April 15, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
The stock market still has a trend that everything is moving in one direction. Therefore, when bitcoin grows, then altcoins grow.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
April 15, 2018, 10:39:41 AM
Looked at altcoins and they've started rallying pretty hard all at once, whats the reason for this? Is it because of Bitcoin going sideways for a decent while or some other reason?
About what "Rally" are you speaking about?
I see only EOS was pumped for +35% and that's all. Other cryptocurrencies have a very little price movement (1-10%).
After such falls, even 10% is like a breath of air. And bitcoin is no longer so popular due to the number of appeared altcoins which are more effective and better in technology. So we wait when the altcoins will break the whole market and become a new lever of influence.
I also think that after a while the altoquin will dominate the market, and the bitcoin will go to the bottom plan. The growth we see today is certainly good, but I'm not sure that this growth can continue. The market is a very unpredictable thing, so you need to suffer a bit to make a profit.
Then I am sorry to say this that you need to correct your thinking. No kingdom can exist without its king and the king stays always above everyone else. Bitcoin is the crypto king. There is no altcoin on the face of Earth that can take over its throne. I am an admirer of Ethereum, neo and few other potential altcoins but it does not mean that I would go against the facts and reality. Neither should anyone else.
The place of bitcoin could be replaced by another coin but the impossible thing to replace all of the impacts that have been made by bitcoin to the majority of the market, people and more.

someone said about NEO, and that's another joke coin with pump and dump.
People are taking it quickly without any identification.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 15, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
It gives a little overview of the first 100 days of the year
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
It will be difficult to jump to conclusion but what I can say is that people tend to be giving up on Bitcoin for now, the price of BTC has kept the whole market down for weeks and since it seems there are some invisible hands keeping the price down, people will move to new assets and that would be Altcoins
nobody will give upon the bitcoin. Most coins can be traded by BTC and BTC is key connected with the whole market. When the market are red, you give upon the BTC? Why don’t you just give up the whole market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 14, 2018, 05:57:20 PM
Looked at altcoins and they've started rallying pretty hard all at once, whats the reason for this? Is it because of Bitcoin going sideways for a decent while or some other reason?

It is caused by bitcoin moving sideways for a while, which led to a big pump on bitcoin's price.

When bitcoin gets pumped, altcoins historically have also gotten a lot of increases in price and market cap. So that is the reason for the rally. I do't think the bear market is fully over, so take your profits wisely now that the price is a bit higher.

Altcoin prices will continue to depend on bitcoin prices since it's the face of cryptocurrencies and #1 in market cap. So if bitcoin is in a bear market or is getting dumped, so will altcoins, and vice versa in a rally.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 14, 2018, 05:49:13 PM
I see only EOS was pumped for +35% and that's all. Other cryptocurrencies have a very little price movement (1-10%).
After such falls, even 10% is like a breath of air. And bitcoin is no longer so popular due to the number of appeared altcoins which are more effective and better in technology. So we wait when the altcoins will break the whole market and become a new lever of influence.
I also think that after a while the altoquin will dominate the market, and the bitcoin will go to the bottom plan. The growth we see today is certainly good, but I'm not sure that this growth can continue. The market is a very unpredictable thing, so you need to suffer a bit to make a profit.
Then I am sorry to say this that you need to correct your thinking. No kingdom can exist without its king and the king stays always above everyone else. Bitcoin is the crypto king. There is no altcoin on the face of Earth that can take over its throne. I am an admirer of Ethereum, neo and few other potential altcoins but it does not mean that I would go against the facts and reality. Neither should anyone else.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
April 14, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
They are rising because Bitcoin is rising it is as simple as that. Look to Bitcoin for what the rest of the market will do, altcoins success and downfalls are usually tied to whatever Bitcoin is doing at the moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
April 14, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
There is a serious mass that we call whale investing in Bitcoin. Similar structures will also occur for subcoins later. At the moment, subcoins are not considered as reliable investment vehicles as bitcoin. In this, the effects of the scam projects are great.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 09:50:10 PM
When a downgrade bitcoin penny for several weeks can cause damage to the investor. And they have the option to choose another coin worth investing to be Altcoin. They will look for a new property for themselves. But I think people keep learning, bitcoin will continue to grow well.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 06:40:00 PM
Almost Every altcoin lost a lot in the last crash, for example ethereum lost more than 1000 dollars, so now it's  likely that it will recover and have a new run, maybe even more than btc
Activity: 546
April 13, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
April 13, 2018, 06:53:17 AM
It will be difficult to jump to conclusion but what I can say is that people tend to be giving up on Bitcoin for now, the price of BTC has kept the whole market down for weeks and since it seems there are some invisible hands keeping the price down, people will move to new assets and that would be Altcoins

What makes you think peoples are giving up on Bitcoin?

Ups & downs are common in crypto world and that is also called trading. Yesterday Bitcoin price increased by $1k in just 30 minutes.
In this case you can say crypto is very volatile. But giving up bitcoin is not appropriate to say at all because it's a false claim in my opinion.
Activity: 380
April 13, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
We have not seen such an upward movement for a long time. I am very happy right now, my motivation is up and I want to invest again Smiley we really need this movement!
Now we should wait till see 10k dollars for bitcoin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 13, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
well after an hours posting this,altcoins now are working great together with bitcoin ofcourse..and upon observation when the bitcoin strongly hold $8000 the alts continuing to rose and making their own growth so i guess this is the start of the beginning of recovery guys,lets hold and wait for the ride of our life in 2018
Activity: 67
April 13, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
This may be the beginning of a good upward movement, so if you haven't purchased more cryptocurrencies yet, do it now.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
April 13, 2018, 06:18:14 AM
The market is now full of green candles. I'm hoping that we can sustain that trend and make a good rally. I think this is the effect if the price of bitcoin goes higher as the altcoins will follow to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: