Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins rallying - page 3. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 253
April 13, 2018, 05:53:53 AM
It will be difficult to jump to conclusion but what I can say is that people tend to be giving up on Bitcoin for now, the price of BTC has kept the whole market down for weeks and since it seems there are some invisible hands keeping the price down, people will move to new assets and that would be Altcoins

I do not agree with you. Bitcoin still will be choose for many people, and still be much better than all altcoins. People choosing altcoins because are cheaper than btc, maybe it is a reason
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 05:45:54 AM
This is because bitcoin jumped a lot in approximately half an hour. The reason behind this buying is unknown but there are many speculation about it causing prices to rise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 13, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
This looks like a sign that crypto is starting to showing its good side of price movements, and it still has a tendency towards a higher direction till now. Well for those of us who want to invest/in holding, this is really a good sign, Bitcoin being the leader and everything is following. I think it has something related to the latest news.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 05:31:25 AM
The increase in market volume was really nice. Bitcoin also increased in other crypto paralas. New investors entering the market brought vitality to the market and the rise in levels came to fruition. In order to achieve this, the market must not lose money and even new investors have to win. Then there is a full recovery and a rising movement.
Activity: 173
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 13, 2018, 03:47:11 AM
Looked at altcoins and they've started rallying pretty hard all at once, whats the reason for this? Is it because of Bitcoin going sideways for a decent while or some other reason?
About what "Rally" are you speaking about?
I see only EOS was pumped for +35% and that's all. Other cryptocurrencies have a very little price movement (1-10%).
After such falls, even 10% is like a breath of air. And bitcoin is no longer so popular due to the number of appeared altcoins which are more effective and better in technology. So we wait when the altcoins will break the whole market and become a new lever of influence.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 13, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
i believe this is because of the bitcoin dominance, i think the bullrun will be soon enough just look on the charts of every tokens in the markets. Maybe the big investors are now realizing the potential of this industry so they now begun converting their fiats into cryptos. I believe Bitcoin will still lead the way in order to make all the markets bullish again, Let's just hope for more All time high of all the tokens out there, let the bulls be awaken and the games begin. Good luck on all of us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:53:03 PM
I hope the bull is back for real but I have a feeling it may be a bull trap, if Bitcoin can break the 9000$ resistance then we will have the same pump like in december
I agree, this can be a trap. Do not rush and invest in Bitcoin, you need to wait 2-3 days, and then make a decision.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 12, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
What's with the sudden pump of all the coins that's happening today? I read that there are more shirts on Bitcoin in bitfinex and that they may be pumping so that the house wins .Can it be true?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 11:18:22 AM
Many people thought that since, the BTC is going sideways, altcoins are booming. But after this sudden BTC growth, I highly doubt that reasoning. Now it feels like that it was a deliberate attempt to pump altcoins in order to extract more BTC out of the altcoins and to dump it when BTC goes bullish. I still feel we are in a bear phase. This sudden growth in price of BTC and every other altcoin can't be justified as there is no reasoning to support it.
Activity: 165
April 12, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
I hope the bull is back for real but I have a feeling it may be a bull trap, if Bitcoin can break the 9000$ resistance then we will have the same pump like in december
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
not sure is the real rally has begun. This can be a kind of trap too. BTC has to stabilize and stay calm, every day should be rising under 2 digits. I am scared what will happen if btc will do the last correction and end up at 4k's
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 12, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
Relax. Its right that the market is recovering from a big dump. But the market is unpredictable. And we don't know what will happen in the coming days. I hope the market will continue to recover.
So really, you right market is recovering from the fall. Here it is necessary to wait a bit and after a while we will see how the market will grow rapidly. I keep my altcoins for better times. I think this autumn we will see growth!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 09:37:34 AM
I can't conclude now that Altcoins rally has started until the gains are kept, because what was happening before was that the market will take one step forward and two steps backward, if these gains are kept that means confidence is back in the market. I personally hope this rally is long term
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 12, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
I do not know why altcoin prices are down but today all the altcoin are up again. If we have decided to buy them in the past, we now have a profit. I think they will continue to rise. In the near future altcoin prices will explode.
Activity: 406
April 12, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
Relax. Its right that the market is recovering from a big dump. But the market is unpredictable. And we don't know what will happen in the coming days. I hope the market will continue to recover.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
April 12, 2018, 08:45:31 AM
Looked at altcoins and they've started rallying pretty hard all at once, whats the reason for this? Is it because of Bitcoin going sideways for a decent while or some other reason?
This is the time we have been waiting for. The market is showing a good sign of recovering again. Those people who buy some good alts at low price are very happy today.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 12, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
It is not a big rally in current traffic all the coins are follow the Bitcoin way. The main reason of crypto raising is Easter festival is finished in last week so again all the investors are enter into the Crypto investment this is one of the main reason to rallying the altcoins.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
id be hesitant to get too excited. Im waiting for a little more conformation before I get in
Activity: 393
April 12, 2018, 07:43:09 AM
Something tells me that these alts are rallying as a trap.

Basically they want to create a fear of missing out while everybody sells their BTC for the alts.

Then the alts start to dump while BTC makes a bottom and goes to $20k

BTC makes a bottom in what price ?
i see a lot of people said BTC will go down again to $5000 before jumping,
but i don't believe that predictions

about altcoins price, ,
is this somekind of bullish trap on altcoins movement ?
Activity: 59
April 12, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
Something tells me that these alts are rallying as a trap.

Basically they want to create a fear of missing out while everybody sells their BTC for the alts.

Then the alts start to dump while BTC makes a bottom and goes to $20k

The prophecy has come true, except the 20k BTC yet to come. I jinxed it all by making this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: