Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS signature campains list [UPDATE 25.07.2017.] - page 8. (Read 11705 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
THANK YOU
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
hey you can add ICONOMI to the list . its a great initiative as far as i know.. keep the list updated please

i was on vocation for few days and i see that there is some new signature campaign
i added this one i think that i found some more i will add them in few days from now
ICONOMI pays in bitcoins, is it still added in the signatures for ALTCOINS?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
hey you can add ICONOMI to the list . its a great initiative as far as i know.. keep the list updated please

i was on vocation for few days and i see that there is some new signature campaign
i added this one i think that i found some more i will add them in few days from now
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
legendary
PESOBIT PROMOTIONAL SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psbpesobit-promotional-signature-avatar-campaignended-1582080

Do not see in OP Wink you can add this PSBcoin signature and avatar campaign

added then to the list
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
PESOBIT PROMOTIONAL SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psbpesobit-promotional-signature-avatar-campaignended-1582080

Do not see in OP Wink you can add this PSBcoin signature and avatar campaign

legendary
Why dont you put decent sig campaign on the list?

added them to the list
legendary
Activity: 1358
Why dont you put decent sig campaign on the list?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I am also a supporter of the altcoin signature campaign but i feel they should get over their limitations by delaying payment till after ico or the likes, this campaign will be worth participating if this can be done.
legendary
found two more coin and added them to the list
hope you will found them interesting

enjoy
legendary
the tittle saying that "Update 08.08.2016" but in the OP Closed and ended signatures still listed as active and open.
like Cryptojacks campaign has closed, and xarum campaign also closed. but you didn't updated them. kindly update them.

Found two more altcoin signature campaign and added them to the list
Enjoy all in earning in altcoins

2 campaigns? are you talking about deCLAUDS and Antshares?
DeClauds is fine. but could you take a look again at Antshare thread? or tell use how we can join a locked campaign?

edited frong link i posted for Antshares, my bad
sorry
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
the tittle saying that "Update 08.08.2016" but in the OP Closed and ended signatures still listed as active and open.
like Cryptojacks campaign has closed, and xarum campaign also closed. but you didn't updated them. kindly update them.

2 campaigns? are you talking about deCLAUDS and Antshares?
DeClauds is fine. but could you take a look again at Antshare thread? or tell use how we can join a locked campaign?
legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
where is best altcoin campaign signature is support Jr member rank
best requrement about high payment is exchange to bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
maybe you can must read in annoument altcoin
because several coin campaign signature not listing in market placed altcoin
only post in annoucment include campaign signature
legendary
You didn't list the CLoak Signature campaign which is very legit and have paid to users already.
And maybe you should also consider adding a warning to those signature campaign of coins that could turn out to be a scam.  Opair didn't use escrow to hold funds of their ICO

this is why they terminated signature campaign and that why i didnt place them on the list no point of placing something that is closed

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You didn't list the CLoak Signature campaign which is very legit and have paid to users already.
And maybe you should also consider adding a warning to those signature campaign of coins that could turn out to be a scam.  Opair didn't use escrow to hold funds of their ICO
legendary
Hey There Smiley . May you know or update for campaign at twitter or facebook?
But anyhow thanks for this information.

for twitter and facebook are mainly limited to only some users that can apply

Well, OP if you are doing this work then keep this work up to date. now. there are already lots of threads about altcoin signature campaigns . but none of their OP's updated their threads with new campaigns.

and do proper research. you can find some signature campaign in service announcement threads.
like Pokecoin signature campaign. Waves signature campaigns.

will check this also you can put link here i did check what was in other tread with every link post there i put here only still active if i missed something pls post link to tread

Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Hey There Smiley . May you know or update for campaign at twitter or facebook?
But anyhow thanks for this information.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Well, OP if you are doing this work then keep this work up to date. now. there are already lots of threads about altcoin signature campaigns . but none of their OP's updated their threads with new campaigns.

and do proper research. you can find some signature campaign in service announcement threads.
like Pokecoin signature campaign. Waves signature campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: