Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS signature campains list [UPDATE 25.07.2017.] - page 9. (Read 11705 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Thank you, I think this is very good info and is easy for people who are looking for a signature campaign altcoin. well, it is very easy to understand, and perhaps will be very good if this is always updated, maybe I would advise my friends who are looking for the signature to see this post.
Activity: 168
Nice to see such a thread! Thanks!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Have you been thinking about creating an Excel table, uploading online and making it publicly viewable? In that way, you could give write permissions to some nice friends and make the service more efficient.

I think that updating would be more efficient with this suggestion because even when you are offline your online friends could update the table that would grant an increased service availability ( maybe 24/7 if you can organize enough friends into a team )
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Hi OP! you marked letitride campaign as open but in their thread it is marked as closed.

Is there any chance that they will be accepting a new entrants for their campaign?

fixed that my bad

Thank you for providing us an updated view with this thread!

I also am posting in order to help people find reliable information with suggesting this thread where OP is active over the other, outdated one.

i will try 2 keep everything up and running for as much as i can i will look for new campaign but if i missed something post i will update it
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Thank you for providing us an updated view with this thread!

I also am posting in order to help people find reliable information with suggesting this thread where OP is active over the other, outdated one.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Thank you very much for organizing the information!
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This is long over due, thank you azguard for creating this thread, please always update this thread and make it a worthy home for everybody.
well done.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Hi OP! you marked letitride campaign as open but in their thread it is marked as closed.

Is there any chance that they will be accepting a new entrants for their campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Overview of Bitcointalk ALTCOINS Campaigns

This tread is informational only and i will do my best to update it regulary and maintain it properly
This overview is for ALT Coins paying signature campaigns only

You are welcome to do the TIPS:
BTC: 3AiccdPS25KZyf5APKkdBiCfpRmuJL7FhZ
ZEC: t1cGxviFKUvmdLtimbHXPKnY3R4wqFmguZV
XMR: fe77d3235c8afe3429a9bebe0d6a046a26addf6c81ddf885b63a5aa9d36c1517
DASH: XpJriKMUafq8BXTvNPEFtLsYpfkZbdSzmQ

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: * -- mean campaign is having troubles/issues

Campaign
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org