Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future? - page 56. (Read 45311 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think monero, dash, etherium are obvious choices to survive, but also there is steem, golem, and bitshares which are poised to make same kind of run as monero, dash, and etherium.
Activity: 123
If in the future China decides to compromise with Ico, I think they will use the neo platform. So I think neo is one altcoin that will last for a very long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
In the past year, market capitalization has grown enormously. And now from thousands of coins, I believe many altcoin will survive. It is possible that the ripple you hate will dominate the market in the next two years.
Activity: 154
i will choose ncash . although it is a new coin . but it is closely connected with our lives . it will be widely used in stores around the world . ncahs connects customers and stores closely .
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think for now, people will definitely agree on ethereum. But maybe other platforms like neo, waves or iota are also potential to survive in the future.
Activity: 210
I think ethereum has everything it takes to be the first altcoin. And I think as long as the supply can be maintained, the ethereum will grow larger than any altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
in my opinion i will choose ethereum, zcash, and litecoin

zcash is already half dead and ethereum is a zombie being pumped. the only remaining option is litecoin and not because it is a good coin but only because it belongs to Chinese and they love it.
and you are forgetting about coins with something to offer like monero and iconomi

I do not know whether technology or community which determines the price of a coin. But evident in just one year, the ethereum that is considered a zombie turned into an unstoppable rocket.
Activity: 178
It all depends on what time period we are talking about. If we are talking about nearest future like 1-2 years, than I would say ETH and Litecoin will be remain more or less functional.
Activity: 532
I think that in a few years there will be about 5-10 Percent of Coins that now exist. Most of the coins Will be forgotten. Only the most revolutionary and infrastructure projects will remain.
Activity: 95
It is easy to see that the development as well as the community acceptance and strongly support the alticoin such as ETH, XRP, I ALTICOIN will have a shine.
Activity: 221
With each passing day more and more alternative currencies appear on the market. Many of them are backed by very high-quality and promising projects. Of course, most of the altcoins will die. I think that it is necessary to invest in projects that develop technology of blockchain.
Activity: 251
I strongly believe in Ethereum, I can say that it is more likely the most trusted altcoin here, and I can see that WAVES is also used in the bounties that I have been checking lately. In terms of surving, eth is surely one of the alts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
I think that the number of live altcoins in the future will be measured in hundreds. Each altcoin has some interesting and useful properties, it has its own niche, which means that it will live. I do not understand why everyone is talking about the death of the altcoins.

Maybe not even in hundreds but in 1 hundred. Some coins have already vanished. Now there are 1589 alts used on the market - recently their number was over 1600. NEO and Ethereum will survive for sure.
Activity: 18
Altcoins that might survive in the future is Ethereum and Litecoin. Altcoins are just like stocks,they will survive as long as they have use cases and they are pretty stable price coins in the market
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
There are a lot of altcoins that have bright future! Many people are keep patronizing altcoins because altcoins can solve many financial problems in our economy. I believe that our payment system will become more better because of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
If Charlie Lee does not give up developing litecoin, then he may soon become one of the most popular currencies for the exchange of money.
Very good teams has young projects of the EOS and ADA, which can show very good results. Road maps of these projects are planned for the year ahead.
In general, I think everyone has their own 5-10 projects in the long-term development of which he believes and holds their tokens.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
In my own opinion, ethereum, neo, litecoin, monero, ripple are all very likely to survive. Infact many altcoins today will still survive the future because traders will continue to trade them to acquire bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Litecoin and Ethereum are stable. You are not risking a lot by investing into these two.
I think Altcoins future is very bright.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Some of them yes, if the project has a good service that has a working model, tokens will be neccessarily for it.
Pages:
Jump to: