Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 44. (Read 7808 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
December 20, 2017, 08:32:17 PM
Wow, no one mentioned TRUST.  Im hurt.

Diamond is an excellent Pick.  Its one of the best coins for saving and mining.  If you are privileged enough to spend $200,000 you have a chance at making a MasterNode.

Speaking of MasterNode, DASH!  Dash is going to kill it in 2018.  If again you have a couple hundred thousand dollars, look into buying a Master Node.

Lisk... Lisk has the best Technology using JavaScript.  Its forging is DPoS (Vitalik's Favorite) PoS system.  They just might release that SDK on Sidechains.  Good bet they will.

ETH will go DPoS.  The more you have, the more you will make, plus you can mine.  You cannot go wrong with a Celebrity Developer.

Finally.. No its not Trust.  VIAcoin.  Very strong programmer and Develooper - near Twitter Celebrity running the show.

Some honorable mentions ZEC, BTC and BCH.  This is where TRUSTplus will be trading, mining, minting and Forging.  We are a strong Hedge.

PS.  Daughter is Mining NYAN and she has made some ridiculously awesome calls this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 20, 2017, 08:26:29 PM
They are many Altcoins out there that can make you rich in 2018. My picks are Ethereum, Ethlend, Electroneum, Trade.io and some others. Just my own personal opinion based on the foreseeable prospect of those altcoins.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 08:24:33 PM
Every one recommending different currencies.As a newbie to crypto, I'm totally lost with what to buy.But I'm pretty sure few of recommended currency will make someone rich in 2018 good luck for them. Smiley Smiley

Just hold your bitcoin and if you want try to buy a few of the top 10 marketcap coins.
Activity: 21
December 20, 2017, 08:20:13 PM
Every one recommending different currencies.As a newbie to crypto, I'm totally lost with what to buy.But I'm pretty sure few of recommended currency will make someone rich in 2018 good luck for them. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:19:46 PM
IOTA, is still a very cheap coin, the team behind has proven to be serious with good proposal, the coin is probably still very cheap.

ease up on the crack intake.

when you start telling people iota is cheap at over 10BN then we know you are full of smack or skipped math class.

also as yet it has proven nothing - await the training wheels removed before stating it has proved how great the design is over blockchain.

cheap projects are

bitbay
blocknet
byteball - like iota only really cheap like 50 - 80x cheaper

Are we talking the same byteball here, since the one I looked up is $710

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/byteball/
Activity: 798
December 20, 2017, 08:19:16 PM
ı am holding omisego and ı believe that plasma network will be awesome ın future you should search what is plasma is ıt ıs really good project

Omisego have a great platform network this will surely give you an awesome profit if you continue to hod this token. As of now my best altcoin for this coming 2018 are GVT, POWERLEDGER and EOS.
EOS have a big event this coming june 2018 the price are continue to rise up some reviewer /blogger/ and expert said it will hit 100$ soon because of it anti ethereum the platform will released in june 2018 buy now and hold.
Activity: 70
Merit: 7
December 20, 2017, 08:09:03 PM
ı am holding omisego and ı believe that plasma network will be awesome ın future you should search what is plasma is ıt ıs really good project
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 20, 2017, 07:57:28 PM
Try Holding Ethereum, it has not made good progress this year but we can expect 2018 is a good year for ETH.
Just trust and hold, the whole market is very progressive, we can make money by just holding the best coin which is ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
December 20, 2017, 07:20:43 PM
WOW, on every thread several people are pumping XSPEC.  I get you love it but at some point the continuous posts start having a negative ROI and people eyes just glaze over.

IT seems like an interesting coin but what would be helpful is addressing some of the concerns

1) The project has very limited funds

2) I think there is maybe only 2 developers. 

3) All brad awareness and marketing is done by the community.  Which can be great but can also lead to what is happening now on these boards.  Also, if the coin doesn't move much and starts going sideways then support from volunteers to spread the message  will wane

4) Other coins in the space might not have all the features, but they have HUGE brand recognition, market share, decent size teams, and funds.  Maybe XSPEC can overcome all this, I am not sure but wish you all luck Smiley Cool

Yeah, I feel like Spectrecoin is currently overhyped. Is it undervalued? Yes. But how much so?
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 07:18:03 PM
70% all my money on spectrecoin
Wait and you will see whats happen 2018
$$$$
Activity: 379
December 20, 2017, 07:11:18 PM
of course, and not only in 2018 and 2019 and 2020, because, as practice shows, the growth trends in the crypto currency. It is especially promising now to make deposits in worthy companies ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 07:08:52 PM
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!

I want invest in Ripples. In my opinion it will be one of the best investment for 2018 and it will not expensive. But i want invest in other one coin with fast profit. Any proposition?

That's looks certain and good for you mate, but I don't think that will gain higher value immediately and maybe it will took long months in 2018 before it will become the best investment. For me ethereum contract token would possibly to become best investments in 2018 and not to speculation about it the price right now is now heading up to $1000 as it started to pump up now at $717.
Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 07:07:52 PM
WOW, on every thread several people are pumping XSPEC.  I get you love it but at some point the continuous posts start having a negative ROI and people eyes just glaze over.

IT seems like an interesting coin but what would be helpful is addressing some of the concerns

1) The project has very limited funds

2) I think there is maybe only 2 developers. 

3) All brad awareness and marketing is done by the community.  Which can be great but can also lead to what is happening now on these boards.  Also, if the coin doesn't move much and starts going sideways then support from volunteers to spread the message  will wane

4) Other coins in the space might not have all the features, but they have HUGE brand recognition, market share, decent size teams, and funds.  Maybe XSPEC can overcome all this, I am not sure but wish you all luck Smiley Cool

Activity: 26
December 20, 2017, 06:59:52 PM
There is a very good investment plan to earn with GameCredit, guys you should get into Telegram groups.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 06:58:07 PM
Due to how recent cryptocurrency was invented and how rapidly the landscape changes, all cryptocurrency investments carry a great deal of risk. Even Bitcoin–by far the most stable cryptocurrency–exhibits price volatility on a regular basis.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
December 20, 2017, 04:49:48 PM
Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!

I want invest in Ripples. In my opinion it will be one of the best investment for 2018 and it will not expensive. But i want invest in other one coin with fast profit. Any proposition?
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
December 20, 2017, 04:46:46 PM
I highly recommend that you look at these projects!!!

The most undervalued coin - XSPEC

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - $1,80 USD (78.05%) \ 0.00009674 BTC (83.12%)
Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!
Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more! - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

2) Phore - 0.00017990 BTC (+8.02%) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phr-phore-100-pos-30-masternodes-zerocoin-governance-no-icopremine-2307909

3) ZOIN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zoin-is-rebranding-to-noir-2085112

4) Monoeci (XMCC) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmasternode-monoeci-a-cryptocurrency-for-monaco-2083054

5) KZCash - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312421.820
None of those coins are worth any money. Those coins look like it's just there to take peoples coins so they can get a bunch of money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 01:07:23 PM
I keep trusting in my mind, i am holding Ripple, Cardano, IOTA, Stratis, Waves and DeepOnion. All are good project and hope they can make me rich next year. Good luck to your choices  Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 01:01:09 PM
There are many coins that are expected to rock in 2018, Like Neocoin, Monero, Dash, Litecoin and Ripple . All these five coins are expected to rise and do well in this year 2018. Neocoin and litecoin are my favourite and i am trading them from past few months and they are getting demand day after day, so lets see how well my list of coins performs in this year.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2017, 09:16:45 AM
I totally agree with you. All altcoins which are listing on bittrex and binance will make you rich in 2018 and 2019
Flash back to few years back and check the litecoin price history. then you will understand what i am talking about.
Pages:
Jump to: