Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018! - page 47. (Read 7808 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 10:04:20 AM
xrb, drgn, ltc, eth, rentberry
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 18, 2017, 09:55:48 AM
only 5!
almost every altcoin out there which is  about a thousand, more or less, can make you rich. if you don't believe me take a look at how they performed this year. every single one of them were pumped a huge amount during the first half of this year and if you could invest in any of them or even most of them, you would have been a lot richer now thanks to those pumps.

and these pumps happen every year you just have to catch them early.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 09:49:29 AM
When bitcoin stops rising, then it's time for the altcoin to go crazy, so I share the same view that 2018 will be a crazy year. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
December 18, 2017, 09:47:16 AM
Ethereum, Nem, Ripple, Monero, Neo probably will find themselves in best position. Ethereum is the best bet though.

I am not quite sure if these altcoins will make you rich in 2018. I think these are best to invest in 2018 as they are going to survive. The values of altcoins will certainly soar but the question is of time and circumstances.

As of now, Bitcoin seems to be the best bet. Certainly those who bought bitcoin couple of years ago are reaping profits tremendously. We however cannot assume that the same will happen in case of altcoins. Anything can happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 04:32:35 AM
I think IOTA will keep pump and dump at this time, absolutely no recommendation to buy it. XEM, Qtum, BCN, and NEO are having a good pump, probably will still pumping in 2018. Also, I really suggest you to add signal channel on telegram to know which coins that will make you rich in 2018.
Activity: 196
December 18, 2017, 04:23:31 AM
I think ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin will make you rich in 2018.These coins will give you huge return investment in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 17, 2017, 08:51:26 PM
For I would suggest to continue holding and investing your money in altenative coins like lite coin, and ethereum those for me are my other alternatives asides from bitcoin  that will definitely offer a huge return on investments because they show potential that they can keep up with bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market if you would have taken look at their price analysis.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 17, 2017, 08:25:05 PM
I just hold XEM/ETH/XRP and I believe this big three coins will make me rich in the coming years, will hold this until it hit my target price. I know cryptocurrency will boom and in order for us to enjoy the benefit of it we should hold great coins, and profit will come for good.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
December 17, 2017, 08:12:19 PM
IOTA, is still a very cheap coin, the team behind has proven to be serious with good proposal, the coin is probably still very cheap.

ease up on the crack intake.

when you start telling people iota is cheap at over 10BN then we know you are full of smack or skipped math class.

also as yet it has proven nothing - await the training wheels removed before stating it has proved how great the design is over blockchain.

cheap projects are

bitbay
blocknet
byteball - like iota only really cheap like 50 - 80x cheaper

Activity: 55
December 17, 2017, 08:06:53 PM
IOTA, is still a very cheap coin, the team behind has proven to be serious with good proposal, the coin is probably still very cheap.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 17, 2017, 08:04:37 PM
Wow how did I know Neo would be one of your picks?

I just don't understand why people are so bullish on Neo, besides different coding languages its nothing different than ethereum and it has far less developers and companies built on it. I would buy ethereum and even expanse before I bought Neo. That's just me though

Look past the top 20 coins for a change, and experiment with coins that have different consensus mechanisms.

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

Just a handful that are undervalued in my opinion.

I only know BAT browser token from your list. I can also say waves dex project for the best ones in 2018. Waves will make the bag holders millionaired, I believe.

It's really interesting how newer erc20 coin projects are more well known than older ones like omni, factom or diamond. Maybe its just cause im an older enthusiasts and im stuck in my ways  Sad

But I completely agree with your comment on Waves. It's a good example of why I don't understand why Neo is so highly valued, Waves has been around longer and has more established development. Maybe I just haven't researched enough into Neo. But ya Waves is another crypto that could have a huge 2018.....sheez anymore it seems like it doesn't matter what you buy...everyone and their mom is throwing money into crypto  Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 17, 2017, 07:59:41 PM

I just don't understand why people are so bullish on Neo, besides different coding languages its nothing different than ethereum and it has far less developers and companies built on it. I would buy ethereum and even expanse before I bought Neo. That's just me though

Look past the top 20 coins for a change, and experiment with coins that have different consensus mechanisms.

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

I appreciate your opinion and criticism, I will have a look into those coins and maybe I can make a new video only talking about less "popular" altcoins in the future.

Don't take it personal and it's constructive criticism at worse, everyone is going to shill their own investments in these types of threads. I listed some coins that I am not invested in that list though. Your list is legit though and its good advice to newcomers so I thank you for taking the time to educate people on crypto.

But your channel is somewhat new and I strongly encourage you to think about two things going forward with your channel. Security and Integrity.

Dont dox yourself man, be careful what you show people on the internet because you could potentially be opening yourself up to get hacked. Also for integrity....please dont spam or shill your affiliate link for lending platforms like bitconnect. Just my opinion, good luck.
Activity: 110
December 17, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

I only know BAT browser token from your list. I can also say waves dex project for the best ones in 2018. Waves will make the bag holders millionaired, I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 07:53:07 PM
You should check out Lisk and Waves. They both have a very big potential for the next year.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 07:50:18 PM
pretty good. But I don't know why I have the felling that I have seen this video before. Do you have another channel with a similar video?

Nope this is my only channel
Activity: 182
December 17, 2017, 06:41:42 PM
pretty good. But I don't know why I have the felling that I have seen this video before. Do you have another channel with a similar video?
Activity: 22
December 17, 2017, 06:34:41 PM
Do not forget to look at:
1. ACC
2. EOS
3. AION
Activity: 161
December 17, 2017, 06:34:35 PM

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

I appreciate your opinion and criticism, I will have a look into those coins and maybe I can make a new video only talking about less "popular" altcoins in the future.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
December 17, 2017, 06:34:23 PM
I think Lisk is the one! There is a good chance it is going to boom in 2018, lots of things are coming soon. Monero is another good candidate.
Activity: 201
December 17, 2017, 06:27:50 PM
I think there are a couple of coins that are going to go big in 2018... My list is

DeepOnion - very under valued privacy coin
Cardana - good alternative to eth
Civic - unqiue real life use seems quiet under valued
Dragon coin - looks like a reeally cool project.
Ethereum - i think eth is going to do another break out like it did when it jumped from 30 dollars almost a year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: