Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins that you trust most - page 3. (Read 3054 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 255
March 07, 2024, 07:11:30 PM
Interesting topic.

The altcoin market is  a very large market, and as such, it is sometimes difficult to really decide on what to invest in, but thank goodness for the ability to research and find some altcoins that can really be promising at the end of the day.

Personally, I don't have a large bag, but I do have some altcoin I've invested in hoping they do well in this coming bull run, and aside bitcoin, I will pick my best five out of all that I am currently holding, and they are
1. XCHNG
2. COQ inu
3. NEAR
4. WECO
5. TON

I have many others, but this are my top five for the coming bull run, and like I said before, I am hoping they all will do well, most especially XCHNG  and COQ INU.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
March 07, 2024, 05:44:16 PM
Personally, I am a person who does not want to take risks, especially big risks.
Therefore, I choose a sure thing, which really cannot be doubted.
because I don't think things like this are experiment.
But people's opinions are different, this is my opinion.
I choose ETH which has never been doubted by investors.

If you don't take risk as you said then I doubt if you are ready to do cryptocurrency investments because sometimes the projects we trust tend to disappoint us that's why when it comes to investment every one is advised to invest with spare money, an amount that one can add to lose and not to borrow for cryptocurrency investments since it not a quick money giving scheme. You made a good choice to always stick to the ETH investment that you trust I believe you invested based on your personal observation not the information you got from the opinion of others.

Life is all about risk. Even physical business involve risk. And I observe the more risk you take in life, the higher the chance of making it. But this doesn't make one to take risk that may affect your life and family. It's a good idea to stick to what you believe is the best so you can take responsibilities of anything that happen after this investment.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 04, 2024, 11:21:25 AM
There are thousands of altcoins in crypto market and each of coin has investors! Cause people have different choice from one to another.  People even invest in shitcoin to get rich quickly. So what are the names of your most 5 invested altcoins that you are holding or would like to invest soon?? Those are my choice
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin
ethereum and binance coin both of top altcoins as per as coinmarketcap ranking 2nd and 4th. so there are no confusion to invest those coins,
i have hold in the both coins and i already getting profits. cake is native coin of the most popular dex pancakeswap but i haven't holding in the coin.
arbitrum is promising project and gradually it's going popular platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 04, 2024, 09:53:59 AM
Eth and BnB has run a long while to keep reputabilities which are best AltCoins I can guaranty myself to invest on without panicking but Op, I can tell you that I'm not relaxed with other AltCoins because I see other AltCoins as seasonal coins which the Investors must have to analyze the coins dependently based seasonal because they're common to crash if at anytime
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
March 04, 2024, 09:28:24 AM
There are thousands of altcoins in crypto market and each of coin has investors! Cause people have different choice from one to another.  People even invest in shitcoin to get rich quickly. So what are the names of your most 5 invested altcoins that you are holding or would like to invest soon?? Those are my choice
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin
There are many altcoins that we can choose to store our money, from the altcoins you mentioned, I am more confident with ETH and BNB because they have a wider network than the others. Apart from ETH and BNB, it's a shame to store several meme coins that are trending and have Special uniqueness such as Shiba and Dogecoin are altcoins that I believe can be profitable this year.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 04, 2024, 07:47:37 AM
I am kinda surprised, that you did not mention Kaspa. I would say that it is the mos profitable altcoin to mine right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
March 03, 2024, 11:39:31 PM
It's difficult to pick out on which altcoin I love the most since I'm a no altcoiner kind of person, but I think ethereum is the best pick for now following by bnd, I can't add sol to my list. Read lots of bad stuff about them. There network outage and how they could be centralized with an inner cacus controlling the prize of sol, no new project on my mind just focusing on the oldies, just bitcoin for now.
Altcoin loyalists definitely have bad news, not only Solana Ethereum also definitely has bad news. However, because the ecosystem is very good and the community is also very solid. making ethereum the ruler of altcoins.
Considering that you are not interested in altcoins, it is very appropriate to choose ethereum as your investment instrument. enough of that and nothing else.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
March 03, 2024, 10:07:02 PM
It's difficult to pick out on which altcoin I love the most since I'm a no altcoiner kind of person, but I think ethereum is the best pick for now following by bnd, I can't add sol to my list. Read lots of bad stuff about them. There network outage and how they could be centralized with an inner cacus controlling the prize of sol, no new project on my mind just focusing on the oldies, just bitcoin for now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 02, 2024, 04:43:16 AM
Among the most trusted altcoins my choices are Eth and BNB. The crypto industry may be struggling with prices right now but from an adoption and growth perspective it's bigger than ever. Opportunities can be found everywhere you look and if you are looking for the biggest we believe you will find something good with the mentioned projects. There may be more breakthroughs possibly launching in the near future.

You are right but if we want to look for altcoins with good returns then I think ETH and BNB are not the best. The title is the most trusted altcoin but the OP also mentioned 3 other altcoins that I don't think have as good trust as ETH and BNB. So I think this is about altcoins being trustworthy and having good returns. I agree with Arb because it still has a low price and market cap. I like coins that have scalability and functionality like Arb. Other altcoins on my list for now are OP, Zeta, SEI. Does anyone agree with me?
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
March 02, 2024, 03:05:36 AM
I trust Bitcoin and ethereum more than any other altcoins especially when it comes to long term investments. Most other altcoins are not as stable as there are some lose up to 70% from their initial listing price ,some even lose more unlike Btc and Eth which have never loss that much their value. Even with recent bull run Btc and Eth have made more percentages than any altcoin in the crypto -market and for that I trust them more than anything else.
It seems like everyone will agree with what you said that, up to now, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best and very reliable and have never disappointed their holders. Long-term investment is clearly the safest way, until we will wait for the next halving period, where they will increase quite high from the past. But it's not like there aren't altcoins that are also quite good like ethereum, because there are BNB, SOL which are currently also giving surprises to be able to increase in time. Remember, the halving period is only 50 days away and this is a much awaited time.
Once again, I really agree that Bitcoin and Ethereum are still better than existing and proven altcoins.
When you look at market cap, you will noticed some good altcoins that has large market cap due to this fact that the team are strong and have what it takes to keep the market capitalization higher than what we think. We should not always look for good project based on market capitalization because this might confuse us. There are some tokens that has low market cap and we could benefit big before the big adoption it will get before the bull and what is going to make the capitalization bigger.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 02, 2024, 12:20:32 AM
I trust Bitcoin and ethereum more than any other altcoins especially when it comes to long term investments. Most other altcoins are not as stable as there are some lose up to 70% from their initial listing price ,some even lose more unlike Btc and Eth which have never loss that much their value. Even with recent bull run Btc and Eth have made more percentages than any altcoin in the crypto -market and for that I trust them more than anything else.
It seems like everyone will agree with what you said that, up to now, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best and very reliable and have never disappointed their holders. Long-term investment is clearly the safest way, until we will wait for the next halving period, where they will increase quite high from the past. But it's not like there aren't altcoins that are also quite good like ethereum, because there are BNB, SOL which are currently also giving surprises to be able to increase in time. Remember, the halving period is only 50 days away and this is a much awaited time.
Once again, I really agree that Bitcoin and Ethereum are still better than existing and proven altcoins.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 540
Press F for Leo
February 28, 2024, 06:40:04 PM
Only on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin at the moment, of course I'm open to new ideas and possibilities.

I find altcoins much more unpredictable than Bitcoin and Eth, but I think I will study this altcoin market better to ride a wave and accumulate more bits.

Ohh I have an affinity for Monero too, even though I've never had it.

I like her idea, I think it might be worth it for me to pay attention to her too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 140
February 28, 2024, 02:58:00 PM
There is no need to doubt the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum, both are proven to experience very significant developments every year and their communities are getting stronger. So as a beginner, the safest investment is in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Be a smart investor in making the right decisions regarding investing in Bitcoin Ethereum. Because both have an emphasis on privacy and user autonomy, coupled with recent positive market trends and prices that tend to be stable and have strong fundamentals. Bitcoin and Ethereum remain attractive long-term investment opportunities, and of course a percentage of our portfolio should own both coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 190
February 28, 2024, 02:47:26 PM
...People even invest in shitcoin to get rich quickly. So what are the names of your most 5 invested altcoins that you are holding or would like to invest soon?? Those are my choice
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. Arbitrum
4. Cake
5. ApeCoin

First of all, I would say there is no one-night rich scheme that can make you rich quickly and I know people have made many hopes with shitcoins and memecoin that will help them to become rich well I have not so sure idea about that but I would say memecoin has very fewer chances of returning very high profit to its investors because the market cap and supply of the memecoin lets say in any case if memecoin has gained too much to its price unexpectedly it should be considered as good luck. DYOR!

Besides all that dear OP I liked your first three choices which are ETH, BNB, and ARB these are very good projects and altcoins. I have invested in Arbitrum with long-term plan. well dear if you don't mind can you share your plan for these projects like what do you expect from these projects? Ethereum will return a good amount of profit to its investors it has already gained a lot and we will see a good pump in ETH after May Month because the favorite approval date of Ethereum is in May Month. DYOR!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
February 28, 2024, 02:27:44 PM
Personally, I am a person who does not want to take risks, especially big risks.

If you don't take risk as you said then I doubt if you are ready to do cryptocurrency investments because sometimes the projects we trust tend to disappoint us that's why when it comes to investment every one is advised to invest with spare money, an amount that one can add to lose and not to borrow for cryptocurrency investments since it not a quick money giving scheme. You made a good choice to always stick to the ETH investment that you trust I believe you invested based on your personal observation not the information you got from the opinion of others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
February 28, 2024, 12:39:17 PM
If you don't want to take big risks the you should be ready to invest what you know you can lose and will not be panicked.
Sometimes greed just talk to us to invest what we literally know that we can't afford to lose and out it in a project we don't have much knowledge on and at the end, if we are not lucky enough, we might not make profit from such holdings.
It is good we go for project that would not be too volatile so that we don't lose money as a result of greed.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
February 28, 2024, 12:05:23 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2024, 10:52:25 AM
Among the most trusted altcoins my choices are Eth and BNB. The crypto industry may be struggling with prices right now but from an adoption and growth perspective it's bigger than ever. Opportunities can be found everywhere you look and if you are looking for the biggest we believe you will find something good with the mentioned projects. There may be more breakthroughs possibly launching in the near future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
February 28, 2024, 09:11:54 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 28, 2024, 08:44:37 AM
has similarities to numbers 1 2 and 3, I invest in ETH and BNB because they are my investment priorities besides BTC. for arbitrum I got it from an airdrop, but I've sold most of it (only 30%). and for numbers 4 and 5 I will choose new altcoins that have great potential in the future such as Aptos and Celestia.
nice list mate, and lucky that you have just earned Arbitrum in airdrop but sad that you have sold more of those when there are much potential in it.

Of course the number one should be Ethereum. It is the top performing altcoin currently for a reason. I personally find altcoins very risky so it is important that we invest in established projects already such as ethereum. However, these days transactions are almost impossible due to its high gas fees. Aside from this, which is also a problem of bitcoin, ethereum is at the front field of altcoins

The others would be xrp, solana, shiba inu, and dogecoin
have lots in Meme coins huh?  but you have a good view in Solana and XRP here.
Pages:
Jump to: