Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins with potential? - page 2. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
        I think NEO remains one of the big potential currencies. I think it is a currency that can bring a lot of profit in the future. I also have great confidence in Onthology. It is a future project and those who invest in it will benefit from a new currency, the gas currency of the onthology, ONG.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 06:31:22 PM
Because of btc's price i can not trust any altcoins for now. Even ethereum. You know about ethereums last price. If eth can hit 130 dollar that means we can not trust anyaltcoins for now. I think btc is the only coin which we can trust for now. After recovery yes you can invest some altcoins like eth or neo but in bear it can be dangerous.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 21, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley
All altcoins are presently down, that not withstanding, there are those that have the potential to grow. I will not forget to first mention my favourite coin, despite the attacks it is subjected to at the moment and that is ethereum. Those who might be fortunate to buy i the lowest dip, will be glad they did. Other altcoins are XLM, XRP, ADA, TRON and XYO. You can as well do your own research before investing.
Activity: 487
November 21, 2018, 01:18:46 PM
So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley
when the market is decline like this it is very easy to determine a potential altcoin, then how to find them?
you can look for it in the coinmarketcap with the following specifications:

1. Dev always innovates on the project
2. Already listing on several major exchanges
3. The movement does not follow the price of bitcoin
4. Despite market decline but the price did not drop dramatically (tends to be stable)

This is a good one lad. In addition to all that you have stated above, I also look out for coins with circulation supply over 50-40 percent less to the circulation supply. I also consider price difference between its current rate and its rate at months ago it witnessed its last sustained green candles. Calculate the difference and wait for history to repeat itself
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 21, 2018, 01:06:56 PM
If you look at the situation on the market, then the coin is the most promising if it has become the top 2.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
November 21, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
this the best altcoin for me  Grin

- Ethereum
- Stellar
- TRON
- Dogecoin
- Basic Attention Token
- Digitex Futures

i never recommend to you for invest in this, its just my favorite altcoins  Kiss
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 21, 2018, 01:03:38 PM
You are lucky to come back at this time, almost all of the coins are dipping hard. IMO, strong coins such as ETH and Neo are good buy now. In fact, I feel that BTC is really worth buying at such low price as well.
Activity: 215
November 21, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
I think the potential of the altcoin is a lot of possibilities. There are a number of quality altcoins and those that are not qualified. And then I believe the altcoin price is strongly influenced by bitcoin. Bitcoin is a guideline for altcoin direction.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
Virternity's Virie seems to be ballsy and extremely forward-thinking. Not all smoke and mirrors though they have some useful working products to make crypto usable..(market to buy and sell products/services)

https://virternity.com/
https://hubpages.com/technology/Virtual-Currency-For-A-Digital-Being

Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 21, 2018, 12:38:01 PM
I start researching altcoins after longer time and I might invest in stratis, eos, cardano and tezos. I have hunch that they are one of these 10-100X altcoins with huge potential, so I might spare some extra cash I have to buy them.
Activity: 574
November 21, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Brief potentials i have for you are the following:

1. Do your own research
2. Develop your potentials
3. Decide where you want to start from and what you want to do. Options are Airdrops, Bounties, Day Trading, Investing Long/Short Term
4. Use a very secured wallet such as myetherwallet, or TREZOR.
5. Secure every exchanges with 2FA, Always.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
I'm interested in the Platio project. By this, I advise everyone this Altcoin and I myself participate in the bounty campaign of this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
November 21, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
All altcoins have good potential if their parent (Bitcoin) increases. at present almost all altcoins have decreased due to the bearish market trend, if the bull run market occurs all altcoins will increase and you can take advantage of the bull market. I still hold Ethereum and try to collect EOS for my long-term investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 21, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
just buy top 4 or 5 coins and leave it for 1 or 2 years.
you're asking this when market's just kept going down? I don't think anyone has enough patient to answer you.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 21, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
I'll still say that you should have take a look to ethereum. Very cheap at the moment.

Actually you can look at the whole market's perspective and base on your own opinion, you can have that asssessment on what coins to buy. Most of them are dropping so you can have various choice for them, it also depends on your budget on how much you are going to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
When the situation is difficult and the cryptocurrency market is red, it is difficult to find potential coins. It might be the best and a little balanced if you look at the graph, sometimes there are some altcoins that are green, and choose coins that are cheap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
If you search on the internet for the top 100 altcoins, you can see there the list of the potential altcoins. But, choosing one of them, I'll go with Ripple because its platform is being tested by several banking institution which is a good start for Ripple to go adoption. To see the potential, updates and applications should also be taken into consideration.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 21, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
Actually all altcoins have very good potential,because now again in the bad times that hit all there was no significant change and only one that has good bitcoin potential in my opinion is the best..
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 21, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
It still has a lot of potentials, i guess whatever FUD that attack altcoin and i will always try to believe in altcoin.
It's a good market especially if you are speculators. Look at how bitcoin has manipulated by the miners. Miners were controlling anything.

Altcoin will always become an alternative way to the bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 101
November 21, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
I have been stucked in Bitcoin now. I also haven't tried other coins ever. But in my opinion, some potential altcoins:

1. EOS
2. XRP
3. Stellar (so hot for a few days ago  Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: