Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins with potential? - page 3. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 21, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
LBXU would be a great investment if you are looking one because LBX or London Block Exchange is making their own crypto exchange giving a way to trade GBP in the platform itself. Looking at coinmarketcap almost all in the top 100 are crypto currency exchange coins so don't miss the sale Smiley .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley
when the market is decline like this it is very easy to determine a potential altcoin, then how to find them?
you can look for it in the coinmarketcap with the following specifications:

1. Dev always innovates on the project
2. Already listing on several major exchanges
3. The movement does not follow the price of bitcoin
4. Despite market decline but the price did not drop dramatically (tends to be stable)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
I still believe to EOS that could be one of the potential coins out there, their platform will easily attract users because by solving the scalability problem encountered by ETH and most especially of having gas free, it is a definite feature that users what to achieve and they did it, so let us wait when the field is turning green.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
So I have been out of the loop from cryptocurrencies for a bit now and wanted just a brief introduction about potential altcoins to look at? Thank you!  Smiley

if you want to buy a good altcoin, buy the following altcoins:

1. cardano
2. rippple
3. stellar lumens
4. dogecoin
5. eos
6. nem
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 21, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
When BTC has started going up altcoin will follow, and BTC in order to ride must pass through this vase, for coins I think almost all of them are at the bottom, please add back stock eg ETH, LBC or DGB
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: