Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins worth buying in 2018 - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
Can you give me some advice? Too many Altcoins appear on the market

I think personally if the end of this market again low-low and currently some good coins are available at cheap prices, such as NEO, WAVES, ETH, etc.
They are more stable and they wait for the market to warm up. Also can get a lot of wealth.

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

Invest on bitcoin. Many news are saying that institutional players are interested and want to enter the crypto market, by doing so, most of them would invest or put their money into bitcoin because it has the majority of the marketcap and having the most demand as it is the first crypto. bitcoin is having the most favorable side as of the moment, you cannot make moon but you could surely hit bulls eye.
Activity: 27
June 19, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
Suggestion on TRX (TRON)

https://www.ccn.com/tron-price-pumps-following-bittorrent-acquisition/

last week i did read an article about TRON coin .. it mention will increase by this year.
Activity: 60
June 19, 2018, 11:35:07 PM
Since is low market for this month ,

suggestion to buy and invest coin is TRON and Cardano.
do look on this coin. TRON coin will increased by this year or next year.
Activity: 105
June 19, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
I would recommend Bottos (BTO), which is dedicated to building the infrastructure of artificial intelligence, which is similar to Ethereum in a nutshell, but the development direction of Bottos is AI
Activity: 103
June 19, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are still the two best coins for you to put your money in this year. They have grown so much in the past years especially the end of last year and the beginning of this year but there is still so much more growth in store for these coins. The more adoption  that the coins get, then the more their value and the more there is increase in the prices of both the coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
 I think right now most of coins are good to buy, because all of those regulations are affecting the price the way it is going down, and for us investors it is a positive thing, so we can buy for a good price.
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
The current market makes me confused. There are too many coins.I can not determine the investment in any coin. Holds BTC and ETH.
Do not be afraid, we must look. Yes, among them there is a lot of unnecessary garbage, but also there are gold tokens that will bring wealth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
If you are not an investor with a team of analysts and want to invest your money without fear of losing them, then trust the altcoins of the top 10 coinmarketcap. If you want to take risks, I advise you to carefully study altcoin, his team, white paper. Don't risk it if you're not sure.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
June 19, 2018, 06:49:18 AM
The current market makes me confused. There are too many coins.I can not determine the investment in any coin. Holds BTC and ETH.
Activity: 179
June 19, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
I really believe that this year is Altcoin's year. It is worth buying and as of now it's price is still rising. There are lots of alts that are worth investing for but you need to weigh things up and choose the right coin. And by the end of 2018 surely alts will continue to go higher.
Activity: 83
June 19, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
With the current market I'd suggesst investing in big altcoins, that are at a low point right now, e.g. NEO.
Coins with a use case will often be back at high prices in some time, while investing in a new altcoin without a use case could be your downfall.
There are some projects that are promising though, but always research them yourself before investing nad check the current price (maybe it's overpriced right now):Quarkchain, Open platform, Atonomi(, Neonexchange coming soon)
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
buy different coins with low price in market like 500 to 1000 satoshi or less

I recommend kucoin,bittrex and cryptopia in many trading site here because of volume

try also nano,eth and neo for investing even the price of this three are really high
brand new
Activity: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

MCan Coin must be on top of your list. With a decade of research with Medical Cannabis industry we will reach heights that will be unprecedented in the market.
Activity: 68
June 19, 2018, 05:02:46 AM
ETH still worth buying at $500.
Activity: 88
June 19, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
Ethereum still remains the best Altcoin to buy as the market is very bearish and it's like some Altcoins are heading to extinction so it wouldn't be advisable to buy a coin simply because of its low price.
really, ETH is now still the best Altcoin to invest. Now all altcoin is decreasing. this is a good time to invest, I advise you to invest in ETH as it is estimated that the price will be stable again or even increase by the end of the year.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 19, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Ethereum is on the top of the list of good Altcoin to buy for keep this year.  You may also check the new entrants coin.  EOS was a token hosted on ethereum but it is now developing it's own platform moving away from Ethereum.  You could check EOS as well.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
For me there's nothing wrong to invest in Bitcoin and other altcoins out there. By hodling it for a long term goal it will still give you more than 1000% return by the end of the year.
Activity: 107
June 19, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

Please don't hesitate to buy Nexty(NTY) at https://idax.mn because it's one of the best projects occupying the cryptocurrency ecosystem now. Nexty blockchain has the ability to make instant payment transfer at zero cost. This is very fascinating.
I keep monitoring the development of coins in the market. with the development of Ethereum as Altcoin is increasing this makes me more confident with Ethereum has a much better future and very able to be relied upon. because with this Ethereum has an ever-increasing development able to continue to grow with its potential to be a very reliable coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 04:17:15 AM
Now is a great time to buy altcoins because they are all very much subsided, and some of them have updated their historical bottom. I think that in the near future there will be a very good growth in all currencies
Pages:
Jump to: