Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins/Bitcoin Bull - page 4. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 3
June 26, 2019, 06:48:17 AM
altcoins not surging in value like bitcoin presently
Sure, altcoins aren't surging in value that much like bitcoin is, but even their prices are increasing, at a rapid rate, may I include (though not all coins')
For example, Litecoin. With its halving approaching, it's natural that its price will increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 26, 2019, 06:36:22 AM
Obviously I and everybody like and believe in bitcoin. However, altcoins are not that much bad as some people think. Ethereum comes second position in the marketcap doing well in the hope of beating bitcoin in the future. As for me, I do not clear my portfolios of altcoins just to buy bitcoin. I will also keep good altcoins for the future.
Activity: 784
June 26, 2019, 06:33:54 AM
Not all altcoin goes bullish when bitcoin was, bitcoin now is in a bullish state as we can see its high value in the market, some altcoins follow to increase if their product or altcoins are in demand in the market, but if not it'll remain as what its price or decreases.
Activity: 429
June 26, 2019, 06:30:25 AM
it is not possible for ethereum because the price of bitcoin is now suddenly pumping so it is possible that the price of ethereum also increases as it depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
June 26, 2019, 06:25:23 AM
I want to hear people's opinion on altcoins not surging in value like bitcoin presently
Few of my friends have already dump there altcoins and buy bitcoin straight up ,I hope they make the right choice ,if not? That might be the biggest wrong move of their lives.
What are your thought?patience or swap for BTC ?
ETH still swimming in the 300$ + river ,what do you think will happen if ETH jumps to 900 or 1000$?

It is impossible to predict the top of BTC bull run, after the top, during the correction, alt season will start. I prefer to hold my alts to increase my BTC. maybe I am wrong time will tell us in a few months.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 26, 2019, 06:20:12 AM
I think now is the worst time to sell our altcoins. I believe that this is exactly what the people who drive the market are trying to achieve now.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
June 26, 2019, 06:17:21 AM
I want to hear people's opinion on altcoins not surging in value like bitcoin presently
Few of my friends have already dump there altcoins and buy bitcoin straight up ,I hope they make the right choice ,if not? That might be the biggest wrong move of their lives.
ETH still swimming in the 300$ + river ,what do you think will happen if ETH jumps to 900 or 1000$?

We have seen in past that Altcoin rallies follow Bitcoin. First Bitcoin rises magnificently like 30-50% in 1 or 2 months then major altcoins follow its footsteps. Currently Bitcoin is growing tremendously. In my opinion, it can easily surpass $15K in a week or two. But once it loses momentum and gain stability, major altcoins like ETH, XRP will start pouncing too. But again its fundamentally wrong to assume that all altcoins will grow. Most of the altcoins are actually shitcoins and even bull run won't impact them much.
But we can see dramatic price rise among most of the Top 50 coins in few weeks. Tron already started showing bullish signs, more to follow.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 26, 2019, 06:14:18 AM
because it has always been like this. altcoins get dumped whenever bitcoin is rising because of the following:
Few of my friends have already dump there altcoins and buy bitcoin straight up
every investor in the cryptocurrency market does this! they dump altcoins to convert it back to bitcoin because they know altcoins get dumped during bitcoin rallies.

,I hope they make the right choice ,if not? That might be the biggest wrong move of their lives.
it is a right choice because no matter where bitcoin goes (up or down) altcoins have only one way to go and that is down!

it is highly unlikely for ethereum to get pumped that much because it has already lost its attractiveness and pumpability because they overpumped it in 2017 and also because the only reason for big pumps which was ICOs is now dead.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
June 26, 2019, 05:53:01 AM
I think as soon as btc settles or find some stable price range the bullish effect of the market will be transferred to alts as well and like btc eth and other will move too. I think considering the btc run, 1k will not be difficult for eth to break in coming weeks so i will suggest to hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
June 26, 2019, 05:47:11 AM
Personally, I continue to hold altcoins. Someday their time will come when the domination of Bitcoin will decline. Maybe it will come in the fall, we'll see.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
June 26, 2019, 05:28:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: