Pages:
Author

Topic: Alter coins will moon very soon. - page 5. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 28
October 04, 2019, 02:06:15 PM
No one knows how or when altcoins season will return, all i am waiting for is the performance of the next bitcoin halving, if bitcoin can surge up to 90k many altcoins will benefit alot as well but all these are simply predictions so instead of having little hope on altcoins its better to diversify your portfolio for higher hopes, if altcoin fails your bitcoin will be your backup and if they both do well its all good
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 04, 2019, 02:05:56 PM
Altcoin season is expected to come by this year end especially crypto traders believe that dec is the month of crypto traders bull market
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 04, 2019, 01:57:42 PM
I don’t think that altcoins will grow in the near future. In my opinion, growth will begin around December or January. Now many people are disappointed in altcoins and have lost faith. Let's just see what happens next.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
October 04, 2019, 11:04:43 AM
I agree with you, that altar coin will increase slightly in December 2019 to January 2020 by the help of altar manufactures around the world.

But i also strongly believe in this, if the bitcoin price will pump the price of some altcoin will also pump.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
October 04, 2019, 10:47:04 AM
What does an Altar coin look like? I just heard this. can you tell us all about what you said above? it seems like I don't see Altar coins listed on the CMC website. So ... I don't agree with you and I can't assume about Altar coins, while you don't have valid information about them.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
October 04, 2019, 10:44:55 AM
The only way Alter coins will ever moon is by a lot of

Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 04, 2019, 10:40:15 AM
Several Altar Coins have gone up in price.I think the price of Altar coins will rise very soon.Past market analysis suggests that the prices of Altar coins increase slightly in December and January. Do you agree with me?
Simple, altcoin coins will moon once bitcoin hits a new all time high, there is no when or how because its unpredictable, do learn how to post properly and stop embarrassing yourself, altcoins means alternative coins but you wrote alter coins as altcoins, pls adjust
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 04, 2019, 10:31:41 AM
Maybe what he means is altcoin lol.
I just believe altcoin will moon when BTC moon. The sentiment towards altcoin lately is not so good. And the market seems unpredictable. Therefore I do not agree with you.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 04, 2019, 10:29:30 AM
 Cheesy may be...may be not  Cool
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 04, 2019, 10:23:45 AM
Several Altar Coins have gone up in price.I think the price of Altar coins will rise very soon.Past market analysis suggests that the prices of Altar coins increase slightly in December and January. Do you agree with me?

I checked this altar coins of yours but there is no altar coins in the market, are you just referring or coining a new word here, but it's a good coin to create an ICO, as for you title, I don't think there are hint only and predictions, there is no concrete evidence that will show that altcoins will go to the moon, before that happen Bitcoin will be the first one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 04, 2019, 10:20:51 AM

Good to see that most of the altcoins are green today in comparison to bitcoin. But the increase is just in range of 0.5-2% which is normal. It can't be assumed as the arrival of anything. Altcoins have already fell too much, so unless they gain 30-40% rise in next month or two, we can't expect any bull run in Dec-Jan.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
October 04, 2019, 10:16:21 AM
I think you should alter your Alter coins in either Altcoins or Alternative coins
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
October 04, 2019, 10:13:39 AM
No, altcoins will don't go to "moon" anytime soon in my opinion or maybe some will go but I doubt it can happen until December/January. There are no reasons what so ever in order for altcoins to make an up way movement or even to have sky rocket prices.  ( also alter coins is not the correct naming so please make some researches before make a thread or post about ALTCOINS )
What I do think is gonna happen, is the fact that Bitcoin still swings in prices and we might see another drop in price because there are several big buy walls around 7k$ and if this happens, altcoins will follow to drop in price even more. Don't make panic buys and don't panic sell.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
October 04, 2019, 10:12:42 AM

Altar Coins? Does this have anything to do with altar boys? Or maybe it's a new name for church offering? Learn to write OP, you're making a fool of yourself.

Some analysts say that altcoins will pump because they suffered a much greater price hit than Bitcoin so they are even more undervalued now but maybe they were more overvalued in the first place? That's a thing to consider if you want to go all in on altcoins which would be going full retard if you ask me.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
October 04, 2019, 10:05:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: