Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative solution for ranking up instead of merits - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
you are fishing for merits

No. I don't. I only expressed my idea about a way that others can go up in their ranks without counting bounty report posts and I don't represent anyone. Anyone can think anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Here what I think, I think you are just an alt of somebody and you are fishing for merits, the mindset of people like you is the wrong mindset, people shouldn't come here to earn money from this forum, they should come here to discuss about how to earn money out there.

According to your logic all the signature bounties out there should be illegal and banned
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Here what I think, I think you are just an alt of somebody and you are fishing for merits, the mindset of people like you is the wrong mindset, people shouldn't come here to earn money from this forum, they should come here to discuss about how to earn money out there.
Also, what is your purpose to join this forum?

Dude, please be honest with you. Don't you have an idea to make some income from this forum by joining to signature campaigns and don't you like to have a higher rank for that ?.

This is a forum for Bitcoin (before) and also Altcoins discussion (now). So, if you are interesting in Bitcoin or Altcoins and want to talk about it. Welcome! If not, you can leave.

All the people here have a freedom to express their idea. I just did that for all the other members here. Others can welcome us or not. I expected all kind of comments here. Thanks for your comment. I think that doesn't represent all the other members idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If we have a system to avoid counting the posts in bounty section then only good posts in other boards can be taken in to the post count of a member.

Not all of posts in other boards are good posts.
Also, what is your purpose to join this forum? This is a forum for Bitcoin (before) and also Altcoins discussion (now). So, if you are interesting in Bitcoin or Altcoins and want to talk about it. Welcome! If not, you can leave.
I think most of you may wonder how a newbie can make a post like this. Yes, I'm very new to here. But I'm familiar with simple machines forum.

After I came to this forum and after walking around the site I found that a new member cannot go beyond the Jr level unless he gets merits. Not only for new members, but also for all other members here they can't go beyond their recent level because of this merit system. Someone can say that " Make good posts and then you will be given merits". But you may know how hard it is to get merits in these days. Do you think other members will read all the posts and replies here and they will give merits to others with their busy life ?. No way. I think this merit system was introduced at the start of this year. So any member registered at least 1-2 months before  that date had a chance to go up in their ranks. But for the members those who registered after that date a higher rank is just a nightmare. You all know that how important a higher rank is.

I here came with a solution for that. Lots of members here are posting reports for their bounty works. If we have a system to avoid counting the posts in bounty section then only good posts in other boards can be taken in to the post count of a member. Yes, there is a way. But only the forum admin can do that by going to the settings of a specific board ( in this case the bounty section  board ). By that way all the members will have a chance to go up in their rank level without facing to the merit system. Isn't it fair ?. what do you think. Comments are welcome.

( Sorry for my English if I've done writing mistakes here as I'm not a native English speaker and this is just an idea of mine. Please don't ban me from this forum for making this post.)
Pages:
Jump to: