Pages:
Author

Topic: Alteseason will never happen? - page 4. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 20, 2019, 12:27:57 PM
Let's focus our minds on bitcoin, the king of Crypto surpassing the all time high of 2017 again before we think about these altcoinstalks. They have nothing good for us because btc can do all. Crypto is basically for payment online and there's no need for many coins
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
August 20, 2019, 12:17:50 PM
2017's altcoin season was due to the ICO boom, which saw a huge amount of market resources thrown at Bitcoin and the industry in general.

Nowadays, people know that the great majority of ICOs will fail, and are in fact vaporware, so they are more cautious with their money.

I don't think we will see a 2017-esque altcoin boom again. Hopefully the trash cryptos get culled.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
August 20, 2019, 12:11:19 PM
BTC dominance is going to break 70% point. Almost all alts (not from top 10) dead. We will never be reach via shitcoins?
BTC always be a dominance when compared with altcoin. But i think you cannt say altseason never happens cause in fact there are still many people get daily profit and be rich when trading with altcoin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 20, 2019, 12:06:45 PM
Look at this chart:

Most of the altcoins even on top 50 are suffering with red sign. I doubt altcoin season would happen in short span of time if there are no good news happened in the future to fix this price. It would be the same case as we have experienced in 2018, I don't know.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 20, 2019, 11:57:07 AM
BTC dominance is going to break 70% point. Almost all alts (not from top 10) dead. We will never be reach via shitcoins?

BTC dominance is entirely different from Altcoins struggling. You can not be to sure that altcoin season will never come by, there will definitely be a time when the positive trend will be more about altcoins than BTC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 20, 2019, 11:49:19 AM
It will happen only when dominance of bitcoin will drop or stabilize. The same position was in February 2017 when dominance of bitcoin 86% but it dropped to 39% in june 2017.

I believe dominance will eventually decline, the question is when and what will be the reason for that decline?

BTC decreasing and stabilizing could be a reason, but it'd also require whales to start gobbling up alts too. The latter may require some sort of big news item (friendly regulation, new alt taking off, etc). But as someone stated earlier in this thread, typically these sorts of things happen when you least expect it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 20, 2019, 10:52:31 AM
It will happen only when dominance of bitcoin will drop or stabilize. The same position was in February 2017 when dominance of bitcoin 86% but it dropped to 39% in june 2017.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
August 20, 2019, 10:20:26 AM
What are you talking about, buddy? Almost all altcoins are dead? How did it come to your mind? Why are you having a panic?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 13, 2019, 02:14:14 PM
I don't agree with your opinion on this, if you study the previous bull run you will notice thatbit is after bitcoin increases well can reach it's peak that the remaining coins will follow. Bitcoin is just increasing now so you can't conclude yet.
It is true that the current Crypto market conditions we are still unable to conclude but on the scale of development of Bitcoin prices usually cause other Altcoins to go down and vice versa Altcoin will rise, it can be concluded that digital currency trading is full of competition so that alternative USD-based currencies will be superior and strong.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 13, 2019, 01:41:13 PM

You can't be sure that an altcoin season will never happen again, the same thing when Bitcoin was only 4,000 USD, Now isn't Bitcoin over X2 of that. Altcoin season too will come, it is only a matter of when and how soon.
Activity: 517
August 13, 2019, 01:07:26 PM
Altseason has not started yet and I am sure it will happen in the future so take advantage of altcoin which has been down for long-term investment, I have deposited my money into the exchange to buy altcoin at the right moment and when altseason starts, Bumppp
certainly come, but it is unclear when it will come. and maybe just when we are saturated with the altcoin crypto market it might just happen. now we only see a few pumps from altcoin, and not as a whole the altcoin market moves.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
August 13, 2019, 01:06:01 PM
Altcoins season is not needed as many are worthless coins which you’re not even supposed to be holding in your portfolio, what you should do is hodl good alts like Ethereum, Litecoins etc. These altcoins have given higher returns over a period of time and I believe they’ll continue to do so.
In altcoin seasons, there are only good altcoins will recover. It is not a season for all altcoins, and shit altcoins, scam coins will be excluded from the altcoin season. Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH, Ripple, Stellar, Dogecoin, etc. good altcoins will rise in altcoin season. In contrast, shit altcoins will be stucked in mud, maybe forever, and they might end at zero value, in satoshis, or in fiats.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
August 13, 2019, 01:05:09 PM
Altseason has not started yet and I am sure it will happen in the future so take advantage of altcoin which has been down for long-term investment, I have deposited my money into the exchange to buy altcoin at the right moment and when altseason starts, Bumppp
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 13, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
I think the answer will be no, without the real life usage altcoin will only being used as speculation and got no real value, and with a lot of new coin coming out, it weaken the alt coin value even worse, in the end investors only toying with alt and invest in btc, so don't get your hopes up

Altcoins season is not needed as many are worthless coins which you’re not even supposed to be holding in your portfolio, what you should do is hodl good alts like Ethereum, Litecoins etc. These altcoins have given higher returns over a period of time and I believe they’ll continue to do so.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
August 13, 2019, 12:48:57 PM
Cryptocurrency is dicey and risky. That's what I always say so you need to play your cards well. I believe there will definitely be altcoins season and for that no one knows. You need to invest in potential coins and not shitcoins to  make profits when the season comes
Altcoins since today are safe assets for investors. They will also help investors to enrich their balance, in fiats or in bitcoin, whatsoever, they are safe choices to invest. Bitcoin will have to witness its very long-lasting corrections, and won't come back soon. Now, it is start day of altcoin season. They all turned into green colors yesterday, and today they received strong confirmations from bitcoin falls.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 13, 2019, 12:44:24 PM
Cryptocurrency is dicey and risky. That's what I always say so you need to play your cards well. I believe there will definitely be altcoins season and for that no one knows. You need to invest in potential coins and not shitcoins to  make profits when the season comes
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 13, 2019, 12:40:19 PM

Shitcoins for that and shitcoins so that their price level is always around zero. Altcoins have a chance to grow, and many of them have a chance to begin to grow in price in the next few months. It remains only to prepare money for the purchase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
August 13, 2019, 12:25:10 PM
i doubt it bro. because for me there's lots of coins there that got way too much value in terms of real use case but are currently being overlooked by people. When lots of projects dies because of not so strong fundamentals, those projects that i mentioned that got way too much value in  terms of real world use case will rise.
some platforms do indeed clearly mention if they move in the real world. the use of new altcoin in the real world is definitely happening. We have seen several agriculture, health and banking projects that are already active. but it's true you say, most of them fail to develop when they don't get market and investment support.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 13, 2019, 12:16:42 PM

i doubt it bro. because for me there's lots of coins there that got way too much value in terms of real use case but are currently being overlooked by people. When lots of projects dies because of not so strong fundamentals, those projects that i mentioned that got way too much value in  terms of real world use case will rise.
Activity: 672
August 13, 2019, 12:16:32 PM
I think the answer will be no, without the real life usage altcoin will only being used as speculation and got no real value, and with a lot of new coin coming out, it weaken the alt coin value even worse, in the end investors only toying with alt and invest in btc, so don't get your hopes up
indeed that's what happened, and we already know that. investors trade altcoin and save more bitcoin. No need to be surprised, because Altcoin has better price movements with changes and updates that occur all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: