Pages:
Author

Topic: Alteseason will never happen? - page 5. (Read 6077 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
August 13, 2019, 12:13:54 PM
BTC dominance is going to break 70% point. Almost all alts (not from top 10) dead. We will never be reach via shitcoins?

Most likely as i believe that most of the Altcoin holders are moving to Bitcoin making most of the Altcoins to become  useless. Hopefully there will be a turning point in Altcoins market soon as i keep on holding my Altcoin assets.
Firstly, I would like to clarify that altcoin season will still happen but the upcoming bitcoin halving will make every crypto investors/holders to swap most of their crypto to bitcoin cause everyone will want to have a share of the free cakes which the halving will bring. Mind you, we shouldn't you the current market to judge the altcoin market cause the current dump in price affects almost all coins in the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
August 13, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
I think the answer will be no, without the real life usage altcoin will only being used as speculation and got no real value, and with a lot of new coin coming out, it weaken the alt coin value even worse, in the end investors only toying with alt and invest in btc, so don't get your hopes up
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 13, 2019, 12:00:11 PM
Some alts had go high with bitcoin like HC or XZC. Maybe more, just these i checked. Check the charts. So you need to be vigilant in market with alts these days to make profit.
Activity: 637
Merit: 11
August 13, 2019, 11:26:57 AM
Starting from today, you will see domination of bitcoin falls dramatically, it means in the same period, altcoin domination will rise, and their season has been activated hours ago. Now, let's hop on the altcoin boats, and tighten your seat-belts, then enjoy altcoin rides. At least, I think we can enjoy altcoin ride in the next 2 months.
Is this a joke or how you predict this. I dont like BTC but this is strange....
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 13, 2019, 11:14:19 AM
altcoin season will be , but when it starts exactly no one knows , as the dominance of bitcoin is growing and all the money from altcoins go to the cue ball , you need to follow the schedule and when breaking the trend to buy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
August 13, 2019, 11:10:28 AM
Starting from today, you will see domination of bitcoin falls dramatically, it means in the same period, altcoin domination will rise, and their season has been activated hours ago. Now, let's hop on the altcoin boats, and tighten your seat-belts, then enjoy altcoin rides. At least, I think we can enjoy altcoin ride in the next 2 months.
Activity: 637
August 13, 2019, 11:02:47 AM
It will come. Bitcoin dominance was at his maximum at 70 percent. It can't do a lot better. It was a pump of Bitcoin because of the fear of missing the pump of Bitcoin to 20000 USD. But that won't happen because the pump was made with the current altcoins mostly. If you look at his dominances, it was 35 percent in January. A fair dominance should be between 35 and 50 percents. Altcoins have the same are better functionality than Bitcoin, there is no reason that Bitcoin eat the whole market at that would mean that cryptocurrencies don't have any value, except for speculators. If you believe in the technology, it is the altcoins who is making more progress now. Bitcoin is the first generation, that's why altcoins won't die.
I would add: do you prefer buying MS-DOS or the actual Window 10? It is like this. Bitcoin vs a new altcoin. If it is not and everyone only invest in Bitcoin, it means the end of cryptocurrencies/blockchains as it means that no one is interested to develop it more.
Totally agree. There are really good altcoin that make solutions BTC never can do. LN yes or no
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 13, 2019, 10:36:15 AM
I think altcoin season will happen, we are currently trapped by the increase in the price of BTC, and always hope that the increase in price of BTC will increase altcoin, in my opinion it's wrong, BTC will not affect altcoin prices much, which affects the price of altcoin more is the platform of the altcoin, for example, if there are coins using the ETH platform then an increase in eth will increase the altcoin price.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 13, 2019, 10:24:59 AM
You don't need to say it here , just have fun and do away with them while those who believe its gonna come will buy in to it and see it blow in some months time which I also believe it will .
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
August 13, 2019, 09:46:58 AM
BTC dominance is going to break 70% point. Almost all alts (not from top 10) dead. We will never be reach via shitcoins?
Do you have the crystal ball?Howd you know that there would be no altcoin season? We might break Btc 70% dominance but doesn't mean

that the entire market wouldn't shift upside down.Anything can happen or without assurance therefore we cant make any conclusions yet.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 13, 2019, 09:44:48 AM
Well bitcoin dominance is still big and personally I don't see an altcoins seasons happening soon or in 2019. Just gather the coins that needs your attention and also start to participate into bounties as now is a perfect time to do it. We have 1 year untill bitcoin halv and after that we can start thinking on altseason.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
August 13, 2019, 09:40:19 AM
I believe that the market has a repetitive cycle. so there is hope that the time for altcoin will happen again. like bitcoin, altcoin also still has hopes of rising. so I believe this.
Of course, in this market everything will be repeated, only terms and percentages will change. but definitely, this market is still developing in terms of wave motion. up - down - up - down
Isn't new to think about the situation, it is the market demand and scamming issues happen around in crypto makes this change. We never like this to happen but we are not the control of the market and we have nothing to do but to accept the thing it has.
We never put some ends in altcoins and most likely we can't be a hopeless cause we still have time to wait and see the sunshine again.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
August 13, 2019, 08:00:24 AM
I believe that the market has a repetitive cycle. so there is hope that the time for altcoin will happen again. like bitcoin, altcoin also still has hopes of rising. so I believe this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 13, 2019, 01:50:18 AM
Nobody knows the answer to this question.  If someone knew it, he/she would have been already a millionaire.

However, price increases for good altcoins will come for sure, but don't expect for sh*t coins to raise, too, as in 2017.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
August 13, 2019, 01:47:24 AM
Altcoin which is not in the top 10, I don't say die...
However, I dare say that is not consistent. Bitcoin dominance always happens, not just now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 13, 2019, 01:08:33 AM
Alt season will come for sure.
As long there ist a opportunity for the whales to make Money, they will use this chance.
The alt season will come, when most of the people capitulate.
I think that alts with a $ market are the first who will raise because the big players sell there bitcoins for fiat and then they need a $ market to buy altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 13, 2019, 12:50:18 AM
indeed when BTC dominates it always has a bad effect on all altc. Btc will leave altc far below it, to be honest when it does occur altc under the top 10 will disappear and be oppressed by the price of BTC. but not all altc will be oppressed too, I'm sure only altc that is clear with a stable price is able to survive in conditions like now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 13, 2019, 12:01:41 AM
BTC dominating does not mean that alt will die when the price of btc is too high and the dominance of btc will decrease. I think altcoin moment will happen again but not all altcoins, I have an investor opinion now that it is not as crazy as when btc prices touched the highest price.  they will definitely choose some alt if the price of bitcoin goes up again
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
August 12, 2019, 11:41:04 PM

Nothing is impossible with crypto. Once Bitcoin's price rises, we can see altcoins riding along the wave. Though there are milestones that projects achieve which helps them increase their value, altcoins that also makes strategic moves to acquire a huge user base which can boost the coin's value up can also be a thing. Crypto's volatility is what makes it exciting and scary at the same time.
Activity: 812
August 12, 2019, 11:32:25 PM

Be patient. The dominance of bitcoin is strengthening now but I don't think altcoin with products will die. Maybe altseason is still long but with the current altcoin condition, it becomes an opportunity to buy altcoin at a cheap price
Pages:
Jump to: