Pages:
Author

Topic: AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com - Trade BTC, Testnet, & Altcoins. Affiliates 50% - page 25. (Read 14720 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Today we made improvements on the site to be MUCH more Tor friendly and faster.

FreeBitcoins.com

ALSO,  We are still giving away free stickers:  freebitcoins.com/stickers
legendary
legendary
We have created a portal that is easy to use:  https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/   just fill out your address appropriately and you will receive free stickers!  This portal works for everyone (bitcointalk/nonbitcointalk) users alike!

Thanks!
legendary
Ops, I accidentally moved the wrong thread today... I've now fixed it back.
legendary
legendary
XChange now allows people to generate new addresses.  (We used to require a new account to get a new Bitcoin address, this is much better!)

Happy trading.
legendary
Why would you list 42-coin? (for free?)

Well, I'm glad you asked! It gets teased for its name. It's not fast. And being a rare coin, it always struggles with The Volume Thang.

But it's a well-established crypto. Actually both rare and deflationary. Its community are long-timers. It's a splendidly crafted instrument: got both public and private modes. Got an encryption engine. Got a dark-theme wallet. Energy-efficient, with that as a development project.

And perhaps best: guys, check its charts. The April 2019 shift in dominance hammered almost all cryptos. You can browse dozens and dozens of ALL charts, and see the reality of this. 42-coin followed the pattern for a few weeks, then held steady. There is clearly a bunch of geeks who think 42 at any price under 2.0 is a bargain. Wait for price surge. Sell. Rinse and repeat.

IndiaMikeZulu

I'll look into it!  Do you have any links for me?
legendary

I'm calling bullshit.  Tis a false positive.

Or some more details would be super!  

I wonder what it doesn't like?

Edit:  I've submitted a category change for https://csi.forcepoint.com/Report/Index/0e2a87a2-8f2a-4c96-9f21-ac10009f64be# (which is the thing complaining in that picture)... their whole website pretty much shits on our domain at this moment... no clue why.
Activity: 746
Merit: 26
Why would you list 42-coin? (for free?)

Well, I'm glad you asked! It gets teased for its name. It's not fast. And being a rare coin, it always struggles with The Volume Thang.

But it's a well-established crypto. Actually both rare and deflationary. Its community are long-timers. It's a splendidly crafted instrument: got both public and private modes. Got an encryption engine. Got a dark-theme wallet. Energy-efficient, with that as a development project.

And perhaps best: guys, check its charts. The April 2019 shift in dominance hammered almost all cryptos. You can browse dozens and dozens of ALL charts, and see the reality of this. 42-coin followed the pattern for a few weeks, then held steady. There is clearly a bunch of geeks who think 42 at any price under 2.0 is a bargain. Wait for price surge. Sell. Rinse and repeat.

IndiaMikeZulu
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
We are recommending our users to switch from Google Chrome to the "Brave Browser".  It's good for your privacy and it's good for our earnings... You can also earn cryptocurrency as well if you choose to have ads show!

i use brave every day.

I try to, but it's really honestly tough to switch.

Trying though!  Slowly but surely... Tongue 

Thanks for your post!

Personally trying to switch more than...~3 years, so yes, I can verify that needs time.... Cry Maybe if BAT has a bigger price to accelerate the change... Tongue Grin
legendary
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
great site. very trusted guy run site.
legendary
We are recommending our users to switch from Google Chrome to the "Brave Browser".  It's good for your privacy and it's good for our earnings... You can also earn cryptocurrency as well if you choose to have ads show!

i use brave every day.

I try to, but it's really honestly tough to switch.

Trying though!  Slowly but surely... Tongue 

Thanks for your post!
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

i use brave every day.
legendary
FreeBitcoins.com had some issues with our XCaptcha last night, if you had problems logging in... please refresh your screen and try again. Thank you and sorry!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
...snip...

@BayAreaCoins - seriously though, big thanks for adding Gapcoin to FreeBitcoins.com - It seems to be a good site / resource that will serve and promote Gapcoin to new crypto users well into the future.

Appropriate links and banners will be added to https://gapcoin.club when Gapcoin is fully 'live' at FreeBitcoins.com and the club will also support the faucet.

P.S. Nice office BTW! (much hilarity)

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53767790

...snip...

Cheers!
legendary
I just played the freebitco.in lottery and lost. Makes me sad.

Fuck, that sucks buddy.

I lost on their "lambo lottery" thing... I thought my 3 tickets where for sure winners!  Heart breaking...

Do you like that lottery type thing?

(Note: They are FreeBitco.in and our website is FreeBitcoins.com... just so you know! Tongue)
Pages:
Jump to: