Pages:
Author

Topic: AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com - Trade BTC, Testnet, & Altcoins. Affiliates 50% - page 21. (Read 14720 times)

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Bitcoin fee bump to 0.0003.... that should be good.

We had a few transactions waiting this afternoon fairly long with 0.0002... sigh...

Thanks!
legendary
Hi!  Add americancoin.

I'll check it out.  We are kinda going to be slow adding anything for a little bit I fear.
legendary
We lowered XChange withdrawal fees on most markets.

42-coin 0.000001 42
Bitcoin 0.0002 BTC
Bitcoin Cash 0.001 BCH
Bitcoin SV 0.001 BSV
Clamcoin 0.25 CLAM
Dash 0.001 DASH
Digibyte 2 DGB
Dogecoin 5 DOGE
Ethereum 0.005 ETH
Florincoin 1 FLO
Gapcoin 1 GAP
Litecoin 0.001 LTC
Maza 10 MAZA
Monero 0.001 XMR
Namecoin 0.01 NMC
Particl 0.01 PART
Qtum 0.01 QTUM
Wownero 1 WOW
ZCash 0.001 ZEC

More details:  https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/faq
legendary
We have lowered the XChange withdrawal fees lowered for Bitcoin, ETH, & Monero.

0.0002 BTC
0.005 ETH
0.001 XMR

Swap still only deducts the exact miner fees.

Thank you
legendary
Sorry to say but it does not work for me. Faucet out of funds. Cannot be compared to freebitco.in and cointiply

Lots of Clamcoins and such!  There are options on the faucet that can be converted to Bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sorry to say but it does not work for me. Faucet out of funds. Cannot be compared to freebitco.in and cointiply
Activity: 6
legendary
We are still trading.

Come try us out... the site works better than the Altcoin Exchange I bet you're used to!

Our affiliate system pays 50%, which means our affiliates earn more than us!  Come help us get some users and get paid.
Activity: 9
do still people use faucets to get 10 satoshi every hour? lol

Now these days I think yes!
legendary
Damn, if I'm not mistaken wasn't Clam a few millibit at one point? Back when JD switched up.

Good luck with the venture, once again .. brilliant domain.

Thanks man and ya, CLAMS getting murder this past 2 years... better times to come Wink.

I've been slowly but surely buying CLAMS.

great site to earn some coins, you should top up certain coins

Should be topped off tomorrow.

We have someone abusing the ever-living fuck out of us at the moment.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
great site to earn some coins, you should top up certain coins
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Damn, if I'm not mistaken wasn't Clam a few millibit at one point? Back when JD switched up.

Good luck with the venture, once again .. brilliant domain.
legendary
The new layout on XChange now shows all the zeros on the coins, however, the zeros not within the allowed "lots" to trade in are slightly greyed out.

I hope this helps!

Happy trading  Cheesy

legendary
If you aren't a fan of Javascript... Our Swap tool has an API: https://freebitcoins.com/swap/api.html

XChange (bid/ask) has an API as well for non-javascript folks:  https://github.com/FreeBitcoins-com/docs
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Bittrex stealing from its users:

After the markets are removed, Bittrex generally seeks to provide users up to 30 days to withdraw any delisted tokens, but in certain instances the withdrawal period may be shortened. Users should withdraw any tokens before the posted withdrawal deadline. There may be circumstances under which a user may not be able to withdraw a token due to events outside of Bittrex’s control. For example, there could be technical difficulties (e.g., the blockchain is broken) which prevent users from being able to withdraw their tokens.

This is theft... if their service is still open, they should be giving people their fucking coins back.

What about the people that get out of jail and such after 30 days.

FreeBitcoins.com will NEVER not process users' coin withdraws if we are open and alive... even if the market is delisted.  You can use our service with that confidence while I'm involved with the company.

Shame on Bittrex.

this is 100% theft. so they are giving 30 days and pretending that they are generous with their users for giving 30 days. this is bullshit. thank God that I've left Bittrex a long time ago. I just hope I'll never need to use Bittrex in the future.
legendary
No screenshots are necessary!

Open a support ticket with your account name or just send me a private message here.

I'll be happy to check your accounts audit and make sure everything is all good.

We do not change balances or take back fauceted funds.

I just tried it for fun and I think faucet dried out soon after that.

Thank you and happy new year.

I'll work on getting some more Bitcorns in the faucet tomorrow first thing!

Thanks for letting me know.
legendary
Bittrex stealing from its users:

After the markets are removed, Bittrex generally seeks to provide users up to 30 days to withdraw any delisted tokens, but in certain instances the withdrawal period may be shortened. Users should withdraw any tokens before the posted withdrawal deadline. There may be circumstances under which a user may not be able to withdraw a token due to events outside of Bittrex’s control. For example, there could be technical difficulties (e.g., the blockchain is broken) which prevent users from being able to withdraw their tokens.

This is theft... if their service is still open, they should be giving people their fucking coins back.

What about the people that get out of jail and such after 30 days.

FreeBitcoins.com will NEVER not process users' coin withdraws if we are open and alive... even if the market is delisted.  You can use our service with that confidence while I'm involved with the company.

Shame on Bittrex.
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
No screenshots are necessary!

Open a support ticket with your account name or just send me a private message here.

I'll be happy to check your accounts audit and make sure everything is all good.

We do not change balances or take back fauceted funds.

I just tried it for fun and I think faucet dried out soon after that.

Thank you and happy new year.
legendary
https://freebitcoins.com/blog/make-a-cryptocurrency-guest-post-for-free-on-freebitcoins/

Make A Cryptocurrency Guest Post For Free On FreeBitcoins

FreeBitcoins.com is looking for high-quality guest posts! We will be happy to post your guest post in our new “Guest Post” section absolutely for free.

All posts must be approved by FreeBitcoins staff.

Please contact us at https://freebitcoins.supportsystem.com/

We look forward to working together!

Pages:
Jump to: